miss_writer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello, sleepy forumites!
Since the announcement of season 3 has heralded, our excitement levels have increased and we are all looking forward to Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan season 3. 
There will be a sea change in the plot line, some cast and crew members, looks of our favorite PaNi and the list is endless. 
I know many of you have kept the story of our MaNan alive in Wattpad and other social networking sites. Honestly, I am more of a wattpad user than IF user. However, this forum was alive in those golden days overflowing with written updates, spoilers, fangirling, shipping and what not. But today, it seems all the people have hibernated. Discussions are seldom, fangirling, once in a blue moon and support to writers writing FFs is a rarity. 
This is a call to all the MaNan fans, please guys chat with fellow MaNan fans, discuss, drool, fangirl, support writers.
I am aware that you guys are mentally sighing and questioning this post that what can we do. 
You guys have the palpable power to revive this forum. Many of the fans have completely migrated to Wattpad, some are visiting this forum once in a while (like me). This is happening because all the FF writers are writing FFs on Wattpad. 
Writers, please post your story here too! You will get fewer likes, fewer comments, however, it will help us to revive this forum nevertheless you can simultaneously update on wattpad. 
Please readers, writers, fans wake up!
Help me to revive this forum. 
All ideas and suggestions are welcome. 
Discuss, start appreciation threads, fandom threads etc. 

Wake up MaNan fans!

Arcane
PS: Let's start now, if you have read this post, comment or like compulsorily so we can get to know how many of us are actually there on IF 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am still hoping to bring back those golden days. Shayad season 3 chalu karne k baad ho Jaye chamatkar 
Majaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manancraze

I am still hoping to bring back those golden days. Shayad season 3 chalu karne k baad ho Jaye chamatkar 

Me too think so
Majaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
By @TM,thanks for the post.we some fans here have the same feeling and are in the same wavelength regarding the forum activity.As manancraze pointed out let the show start,i hope at least 50% activity if not 100 of that time. Be +
_MonsteR_Stuff_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
ff likhna start kro
readers will automatically join
miss_writer thumbnail

Originally posted by: _MonsteR_Stuff_

ff likhna start kro
readers will automatically join

True that! But since most of the FF writers have shifted to Wattpad, I don't know whether somebody is still writing here. This is not an advertisement but I do write an FF here, called Colliding Forces, I hardly ge anyt response here but on Wattpad MaNan fans are crazy for FFs.
As manancraze pointed out, we may get some response here after the release of season 3.
Arcane

miss_writer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Majaan

By @TM,thanks for the post.we some fans here have the same feeling and are in the same wavelength regarding the forum activity.As manancraze pointed out let the show start,i hope at least 50% activity if not 100 of that time. Be +

Yeah! You're right! Hope is the only thing stronger than fear
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Just a disclaimer before I comment, I do not intend to offend anyone. The pointers below are more of a generalized statement than specific ones. So please, don't start hitting me for my opinion. (One thing, this forum has always been open minded and up for different point of views. Something that I really like about this place and the people arpund. But, hey, I gotta be cautious cause I don't really think we have the same set of people here anymore and I just don't wish to start on a bad note)

It's not easy to get the same craze back, I would say. I have moatlm been here for the past two seasons. I have witnessed the amount invovlwnt during season 1. That was one hell of a thing. However, Season 2 had a subdued response and the invovlement kind of declined for whatever reasons. (I wouldn't be pinpointing anything. Not interested for mess) 

Let's hope Season 3 brings a damn good stpryline and plot for the viewers to be intrigued enough to get back to the forum. With MaNan together in this. I don't really doubt much but I am still a little skeptical about the whole thing. 

The above had been purely based on the show and it's presence. Moving on to the reader-writer way of keeping the place alive. With the show going off air, the readers tend to move out as well. At least most of them tend to and the writers lose interest to write for a handful of readers. And the same goes for the selective readers as well. The writers moving to a different platform or forum leaves them with limited and fewer choices and the tend to move out. 

Wattpad is an easier way to read and write. So makes sense why people would tend to move to a much more manageable and convenient platform than something that requires a bit of more effort. (I mean notifications. PMs are way too tedious -_-)

Ao hopefully, the show coming back with another season would just help people to gather up again. For everything. Just saying, it may or may not happen. I would rather stick to the positive side than the negative though. 

_MonsteR_Stuff_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=-shenz-]
Just a disclaimer before I comment, I do not intend to offend anyone. The pointers below are more of a generalized statement than specific ones. So please, don't start hitting me for my opinion. (One thing, this forum has always been open minded and up for different point of views. Something that I really like about this place and the people arpund. But, hey, I gotta be cautious cause I don't really think we have the same set of people here anymore and I just don't wish to start on a bad note)

It's not easy to get the same craze back, I would say. I have moatlm been here for the past two seasons. I have witnessed the amount invovlwnt during season 1. That was one hell of a thing. However, Season 2 had a subdued response and the invovlement kind of declined for whatever reasons. (I wouldn't be pinpointing anything. Not interested for mess) 

Let's hope Season 3 brings a damn good stpryline and plot for the viewers to be intrigued enough to get back to the forum. With MaNan together in this. I don't really doubt much but I am still a little skeptical about the whole thing. 

The above had been purely based on the show and it's presence. Moving on to the reader-writer way of keeping the place alive. With the show going off air, the readers tend to move out as well. At least most of them tend to and the writers lose interest to write for a handful of readers. And the same goes for the selective readers as well. The writers moving to a different platform or forum leaves them with limited and fewer choices and the tend to move out. 

Wattpad is an easier way to read and write. So makes sense why people would tend to move to a much more manageable and convenient platform than something that requires a bit of more effort. (I mean notifications. PMs are way too tedious -_-)

Ao hopefully, the show coming back with another season would just help people to gather up again. For everything. Just saying, it may or may not happen. I would rather stick to the positive side than the negative though.

[/QUOTE]

SAME COPY PASTE
from my side also
😊