good but can get better :/

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi Guys! Sakshi here🤗

So finally i could catch up with an episode yesterday.
I was looking fwd to this show as First. Its promo instantly reminded me of EDKV..Two childhood besties..One misunderstanding...Reuniting after years..Total EDKV feels..And also the pairing looked nice and appealing but I have small complaints...

1. That Lead actor..Sidhant Sinha (SS) almost lacks expressions..He is good at giving intense passionate stares but throughout the episode his acting seemed monotonous🥱..Hope he improves as ML FL chemistry plays a major role though I think the FL is preety good also I guess his voice is also dubbed or so..

2. Flashbacks..There was two major things that caught my eyes there

a) Height...Look at SS then and now...He looked like an over peering tower against anushka and now it seems after 7 yrs instead of increasing his height is decreased...😕😆

b) Anushka belongs to south family..Reddy i guess...Therefore they r showing them speaking broken hindi..But 7 yrs back her hindi was gud right? Typical Delhi style (Chalu and all that ) so wht happened? They (Reddy's) should know  hindi after living so many years there...Isnt it? Why make it so typical? I have a friend who is tamilian by birth but can speak Hindi flawlessly...
No offence to anyone..But i just want them to show a better connection between present and flashbacks...as FB's are the soul of their story

#JustSaying 

Ps. These are my views after watching Tuesdays episode. Correct me if am wrong but pls dont indulge in bashing mocking or abusing anyone. 

Thank you😳

Love,

Sakshi.
Edited by Radiant_Eyes_ - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Villete- thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I agree with you. Both the protagonists are a little bland emotion-wise but then I guess they'll get better with time as they learn the trade. Currently, Anushka is just listless and melancholic even when she doesn't have to be. Granted, she's supposed to be all sad because of her past but then, there's no other expression except that on her face even while she's conversing with both her father or Siddhant's. In fact the younger versions make the show more interesting.

And you're right, biology failed this time. Anushka grew quite a many inches during college while Siddhant probably took his heels off   ðŸ˜†

Also, I don't know whether you have noticed but there's another thread on the forum debating whether Anushka's family is Tamil/Telugu? Either way, they doing it ott. I think they should probably pace the show and get into action here. But, I guess I'll probably wait and see what the show is really about. The leads look promising and there's probably a very good story to tell here. I trust Sony in its choices.
malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yeah both leads are quite sober... but I kind of like that. I feel like it will be a mature love story.

Also I understand what you are saying about the male lead... but now I feel like that's his character. He has this dry sarcastic way of speaking ... so I think not adding any inflections to his tone of voice is part of the character. Basically they are both quite cynical at this point. I do like his intense stares and feel like they have good chemistry. Hopefully the story is strong. Edited by malikakas - 6 years ago
BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I love their chemisty and the silence definitely speaks volumes..But agree..Hindi then and now and Reddy's dont call their dad Appa..They call them Nana...Guess they have generalized south indians that every calls their dad Appa and their Hindi has to be broken..I have tons of friends born and brought up in Delhi or Bombay and they speak perfect Hindi..(if not better than their mother tongue)..So..Please improve on it.
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The girl, I feel is good. The guy is weird with emotions and body language. Though I think they'll get better.
I somehow like the kiddos a lot. Their storyline is really interesting.