Aditya has past experience of betrayal.

Posted: 6 years ago
So the show started as a cracker, met the hype of having 2 great actors as the leads. The performances are indeed brilliant, this is where great writing is also justified by experienced and skilled actors. Harshad and Jennifer are such great looking actors too and the best part is they both look gorgeous, I repeat gorgeous when they are crying onscreen. 
Coming back to the episodes so far, it is obvious tat both Aditya and Zoya are in trauma, they have different ways to succumb in their heart break, one is in total denial and the other one is mocking his own fate.

BUT...

Aditya has reasons for his behavior, it is obvious that he has a strained relationship with his parents, his father probably has betrayed his mother and they all have lived with this truth. Thus he has no mercy for liars or cheaters and since pooja is not someone whom he knows from 5 years (unlike zoya and yash), she has been his friend since childhood, so the wound here is deeper than just a spouse cheating on her husband, it is like the whole childhood, adulthood and marriage turning into a piece of shitty joke in a single moment...

The writers have done a commendable job, because without revealing much about Aditya's past they have given an insight to why he is unable to deal with the loss.. 

Zoya seems to have a lovely family, her parents are indeed very caring and since she grew up in a loving and more happy environment, she doe snot know to hold grudges or believe in the betrayal. It has been 5 years since she has married Yash, so obviously she knows him and he must be a great actor to fool her or genuinely a good man who could not find love in his marriage anymore.

Whatever it is, i just hope in future, when zoya and aditya falls in love, this Yash and Pooja does not pop out suddenly from their graveyard and show up as saints who were sacrificing or some other bullshit ðŸ¤ª

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Masooma.I.K thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aditya's two decades of life (how old is he?? ðŸ¤” if 30 ðŸ˜ƒ) was in a lie. So his approach is different. I feel for him. Poor Adi ðŸ˜­ Same wish. Pooja and Yash may happily rest in peace ðŸ˜ƒ 
vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Whatever it is, i just hope in future, when zoya and aditya falls in love, this Yash and Pooja does not pop out suddenly from their graveyard and show up as saints who were sacrificing or some other bullshit ðŸ¤ª
Your statement too good🤣 it only happen in Gul show😆I think we are save here
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

OMG I pray and hope this doesn't happen ugh that would suck🤢

but yeah Sun I agree HarJen are so damn good looking even when in tears