Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anilaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ikhtiyar

I think Anilaa does that in the picture gallery 

Extremely sorry.. I'm on holiday for a month, so not finding time to update the caps.. Once I get back I'll update.. ðŸ˜³
melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Anilaa

Extremely sorry.. I'm on holiday for a month, so not finding time to update the caps.. Once I get back I'll update..  😳

No problem dear. Please upload whenever you are free
JCluvs srk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ikhtiyar

For profile pic, take any pic of your choice. Use any pic editing website to shrink it to 100*100 size and click upload photo in edit profile and choose the shrunk pic .. 

I still need help please! I add the signature link but it does not show me the gifs i want to add...it only shows me the link...but no pictures...please help!
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: JCluvs srk

I still need help please! I add the signature link but it does not show me the gifs i want to add...it only shows me the link...but no pictures...please help!

Add the code.. and the link MUST have ".JPG" or ".PNG" at the end. So it will work only!

It should look like this:

[ IMG ] link.jpg [ / IMG ]

without spaces. :)
then it must work. :) If you upload pctures or gifs yuorself.. some sites do give you some options of links which you can copy and some give already a link to copy for forums.. you could use that too.😊
JCluvs srk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Add the code.. and the link MUST have ".JPG" or ".PNG" at the end. So it will work only!

It should look like this:

[ IMG ] link.jpg [ / IMG ]

without spaces. :)
then it must work. :) If you upload pctures or gifs yuorself.. some sites do give you some options of links which you can copy and some give already a link to copy for forums.. you could use that too.😊

OK thats what i was missing! I think it's working now...thank you thank you thank you! this helped me so much!
Bb420 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi 
I had my exams and missed a few episodes in between and then I started watching again without missing much.
But I don't understand how and when did Noor and Arjun breakup. And why? Can someone give me an update
Previous
1 ... 11 12 13 14 15