Bepannaah Forum:Help Desk

Posted: 6 years ago
Bepannaah Forum:Help Desk 

Hello Bepannaahians😊

Welcome to the help desk. This is a place to get help from, or to help, other members of this Bepannaah Forum's community.

HELLO FRIENDS 
🤗🤗

We normally come across some queries about a show and for that sometimes some users open a separate thread which ends in just 2 posts...one for asking and the other one for answering...so rather than opening a new thread for your queries , please ask them out here. Whether about the timings of repeats or about actors, all questions and its solutions under one roof.😃

Do post all your queries related to show here and members will try to solve your queries ASAP.

And Please do not make separate thread posting questions. All such threads will be trashed.

(Permission by global moderator *Shruti*)
Edited by lwrimaforever - 5 years ago
Yash ki mom ka naam dikhaya ya bataya show main ?? 
Please share if anyone knows the onscreen name of this character 
Can anyone tell me how to download the title song mp3?!
Originally posted by Sutapasima

Yash ki mom ka naam dikhaya ya bataya show main ?? 
Please share if anyone knows the onscreen name of this character 
Yash's mother has not been mentioned by name in the show.According to the show's Wikipedia page,the character of Yash's mother is played by Shweta Gautam & the character's onscreen name is Madhu Arora.
Originally posted by eufara_naghm

Can anyone tell me how to download the title song mp3?!
I don't know if these links will work but maybe you could try and see if the title song gets downloaded successfully.Here are the links-1.http://www.gruenfeldmusic.com/search/bepannaah-songs.html
2.http://www.gruenfeldmusic.com/search/bepannaah-serial-title-track-download.html
Originally posted by lwrimaforever

I don't know if these links will work but maybe you could try and see if the title song gets downloaded successfully.Here are the links-1.http://www.gruenfeldmusic.com/search/bepannaah-songs.html
2.http://www.gruenfeldmusic.com/search/bepannaah-serial-title-track-download.html

Thnx for sharing it but they're not working!
Originally posted by eufara_naghm

Thnx for sharing it but they're not working!
You're Welcome😊
I'm sorry they're not working though😭
I don't have great internet connection right now so don't think I'll be able to search extensively
But I'll try searching after midnight to find some link that actually works😛
how can i download HD episodes from voot please its urgent i want to watch HC's new drama so please
Originally posted by Vivirti_Suvian2

how can i download HD episodes from voot please its urgent i want to watch HC's new drama so please
1.Download the 'Voot App' from "Google Play Store"
2.Register or login with your Facebook Account.
3.Go to the 'Channels' section at the top of the home page and select 'Colors Channel'.
4.Select 'Bepannaah' Serial and click on whatever episode you want to watch.(All 5 episodes have been uploaded by the App')
5.Either press play to stream (watch) it online (Select the video quality 'Low' or 'High',both are appropriate for HD Quality Viewing) OR
6.Click on the 'Download' option down below and select  the quality of the episode that you want to watch (Select the 'Medium' or 'High' option for HD video quality)
7.When the video gets downloaded,press play and watch.

Edited by lwrimaforever - 6 years ago
Originally posted by lwrimaforever

1.Download the 'Voot App' from "Google Play Store"
2.Register or login with your Facebook Account.
3.Go to the 'Channels' section at the top of the home page and select 'Colors Channel'.
4.Select 'Bepannaah' Serial and click on whatever episode you want to watch.(All 5 episodes have been uploaded by the App')
5.Either press play to stream (watch) it online (Select the video quality 'Low' or 'High',both are appropriate for HD Quality Viewing) OR
6.Click on the 'Download' option down below and select  the quality of the episode that you want to watch (Select the 'Medium' or 'High' option for HD video quality)
7.When the video gets downloaded,press play and watch.

is it free download or after some time i've to pay for the downloads