Relationship between Kabir and Rukhsar?

ghissapitta thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I'm so damn confused lol like...he didn't even flinch or look taken aback when Rukshar shamelessly put her hands under his as he was PRAYING ðŸ˜• That was so weird. And he was even kind of chummy with her, idk is it just me that feels that way? ðŸ˜† I mean I know he went and washed his hands afterwards lol but just the way they were behaving with each seemed like they were close friends and he's aware she wants to marry him and he doesn't mind as long as it's his father's decision.

If she becomes his doosri biwi istg I'm gonna quit so fast  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
reminds me of BI with the bhabhis sis after the Ml but she ends up falling for his bestie lol ruksar doesnt seem harmless though but will def be major hindrance when zara n kabir r forced to get married. Maybe kabir knows her thinks they will marry so he isnt that scandalized or he knows her nature n humors her lol i hope they define what he feels soon i hate the 2 marriage drama they show in Muslim shows its not the only thing to show ppl Islam isnt about this there r more important things than this.
Shonasyl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I DON4T THINK THAT we will get a shaadi here but we never know! 
more than Rukshar the "bhabhi" is getting on my nerve ðŸ˜†

Rukshar is acting like a wifey really weird! she sticks to him🤪 poor gurl!
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
I think he showed his disinterest in Ruksar. 
Also he's going to marry Zara..as shown in video. 
__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

I think he showed his disinterest in Ruksar. 

Also he's going to marry Zara..as shown in video. 

Agreed... and he also told her.. Hamara nikah jayaz hai zaroori nahi... But the girl is so chipko..
crispsy thumbnail
I liked how he washed his hands 😆
ghissapitta thumbnail

Originally posted by: crispsy

I LOLed so hard at that ðŸ¤£
ghissapitta thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

reminds me of BI with the bhabhis sis after the Ml but she ends up falling for his bestie lol ruksar doesnt seem harmless though but will def be major hindrance when zara n kabir r forced to get married. Maybe kabir knows her thinks they will marry so he isnt that scandalized or he knows her nature n humors her lol i hope they define what he feels soon i hate the 2 marriage drama they show in Muslim shows its not the only thing to show ppl Islam isnt about this there r more important things than this.

Maybe not two marriage but since they are getting married so early on, I expect them to divorce I guess (which I HATE but that's what I'm predicting will happen, I hope at least it is for some jayaz reason). And then maybe Ruksar tries again to marry Kabir? Idk ðŸ˜•
Shonasyl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ghissapitta

I LOLed so hard at that ðŸ¤£

Very bad🤣🤣... i watched this, like five times! 
Aashna05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crispsy

On a side note Did he wash hands after touching Zaara be it first scene or any other scenes:))