chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
So abhi na jao chod kar is basically yash and poojas fav song. 
Have they known eachother since a long time. Were they in love with each other before getting married. Did they part ways cause maybe pooja was supposed to marry aditya here best friend who loves her and yash then met zoya cause these two for sure had an inter religion love marriage much against their families wish. And yet if* he cheated her then why?
Maybe yash and pooja decided to part ways long back but reunited cause love finds its way. 

It would be really interesting to know their story and how it weaves path for aditya and zoya. 
Till i wonder but why?.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nakshatra72 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iamcute09

So abhi na jao chod kar is basically yash and poojas fav song. 

Have they known eachother since a long time. Were they in love with each other before getting married. Did they part ways cause maybe pooja was supposed to marry aditya here best friend who loves her and yash then met zoya cause these two for sure had an inter religion love marriage much against their families wish. And yet if* he cheated her then why?
Maybe yash and pooja decided to part ways long back but reunited cause love finds its way. 

It would be really interesting to know their story and how it weaves path for aditya and zoya. 
Till i wonder but why?.

There are few things like if you have noticed pooja's mother lives in the same house so it could be a financial agreement because of which Pooja had to marry.. She never told any one that she is in love with Yash, not ever her mother.. Also there is one more thing like Zoya and Yash 's marriage anniversary is on the same date as pooja' s birthday.. May be heartbroken Yash married Zoya a girl who was in love with him.. May be he genuinely liked Zoya later on but when Pooja came back the affair started.. 
chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Yes possible. 
I really like the title track does anybody have mp3 link or something?