Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherlockthor thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
KSG is a highly popular actor.
One good enough film or TV show is gonna bring him back into the game.
He is very good actor as it is , I think this show is just temporary until his movie/tv show .
Bipasha , I always love her. I want to see her more in movies, I think she should really do a mythological movie as her features are so beautiful.

Originally posted by: apoorvaarnav

KSG is a highly popular actor.

One good enough film or TV show is gonna bring him back into the game.
He is very good actor as it is , I think this show is just temporary until his movie/tv show .
Bipasha , I always love her. I want to see her more in movies, I think she should really do a mythological movie as her features are so beautiful.

Who would invest money for either KSG or Bips and who would pay money to watch them? It looks like you are one of their few fan that thinks KSG's ex wife is playing victim card when she haven't said anything bad about him, no wonder why they are not getting any work.

Edited by rim683 - 6 years ago
sonam_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CocoChanel

Karan has always been a bad omen for his wives. Be it shraddha , Jenny or now Bipasha. Now Bipasha has stopped getting even B-grade movies ?? How sad that they gave to do this chindi show to support their livelihood.

😆😆😆 Bipasha was done and over at the time of creature 3D. Alone was her last bet at reviving her career. 

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Ye monkey couple can star in Badri ki dulhaniya ka sequel...Bandar ki bandariya..
sonam_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rim683

Who would invest money for either KSG or Bips and who would pay money to watch them? It looks like you are one of their few fan that thinks KSG's ex wife is playing victim card when she haven't said anything bad about him, no wonder why they are not getting any work.

That's the only way they can cover up for him ðŸ˜‰
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
-
Edited by SluttySavitri - 6 years ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .Mishh007.

Ye monkey couple can star in Badri ki dulhaniya ka sequel...Bandar ki bandariya..

OMFG ðŸ¤£