Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I am not watching the show per se, but came across a few videos on Twitter. Something's wrong with Jen's crying. I have never seen her cry like this, so artificial and OTT. Even her dialogue delivery and voice modulation (her absolute fortes) aren't great either. W*F went wrong?!
MrsAkyurek thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Dexter_

Too much crying I think. So she might be trying new ways to cry. ðŸ˜†

It is simply not working. Trying to add nuances is fine, but this is just painful to watch.

Are you the same Dexter from the Beyhadh forum? 
SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This is unrelated to any other stuff in general.

I think one reason people are finding it difficult to connect to Zoya's character is because she is completely opposite to Maya. 

Maya made such a strong image in our hearts that we are not able to see Jenny as Zoya. 

I think lets give Zoya a break, and appreciate Jen's versatility. I see a lot negative comments about Zoya and I'm like yes, Zoya is slightly annoying, but people need to understand the shouting at the male lead and saying "I'm strong" doesn't make one strong.

Its facing problems head on, falling down, but then picking oneself up again to fight the situation that makes one strong. 

MrsAkyurek thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

This is unrelated to any other stuff in general.

I think one reason people are finding it difficult to connect to Zoya's character is because she is completely opposite to Maya. 

Maya made such a strong image in our hearts that we are not able to see Jenny as Zoya. 

I think lets give Zoya a break, and appreciate Jen's versatility. I see a lot negative comments about Zoya and I'm like yes, Zoya is slightly annoying, but people need to understand the shouting at the male lead and saying "I'm strong" doesn't make one strong.

Its facing problems head on, falling down, but then picking oneself up again to fight the situation that makes one strong. 

I am not a fan of Maya either. I don't have a problem with her characterization but with the WAY she cries. There are quite a few actors who I love to watch simply because they cry beautifully. Jen used to cry beautifully too but in Beypannah, it's atrocious. No two ways about it.
EliteChic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Jyoti_kuku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Jyoti_kuku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

she is sooo beautiful...no wonder I have seen girls compliment others saying "You look like Jennifer WInget" ðŸ˜³
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why Not still add my name..😭

😭

😭
Edited by br200910 - 6 years ago
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Plz Add my name ðŸ˜³