|Bepannaah BARC TRP Thread#1| Yeh Bhagya Kya Kehlata Hai?

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Bepanah

TRP THREAD RULES

1. No Bashing of other rival shows allowed.
2. Healthy Discussions Invited.
3. No Personal Attacks on Members here or Cast of the Show.

Edited by AkkiLuvsCOLORS - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Colors 9 pm SLOT ANALYSIS  & HISTORY

• Colors Channel was launched with a bang in Year 2008 as Star Plus had reach its saturation point with K Sagas. 
  • Colors began with 6 Fiction and 1 Non Fiction Reality show.
  •  Jeevan Saathi starring Gaurav Khanna and Vaani Sharma  that was First show aired on 9 Pm Slot which ran for 1 Year with decent TRP between 1.5-2.0 and facing big rivals like Bidaai on Star and Kasam Se on Zee. It ran for 1 Year and 3 months.
  • In September 2009 it was replaced by Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 2 hosted by Akshay Kumar and garnered good ratings. Ran for a month.
  • Eventually KKK 2 was replaced by Big Boss 3 hosted by Amitabh Bachchan and that again brought decent TRP of 2.0-3.0. It ran for  3 months 
  • Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam starring Gaurav Khanna and Yamee Gautam replaced Big Boss on 9 pm Slot but the show miserably failed with 1.0-2.0 TRP. It just ran for 8 months.
  • Again in September in 2010 KKK4 came  hosted by Priyanka Chopra and fared well with 2.0 ratings.
  •  In October 2010 Big Boss 4 came with super host Salman Khan which smashed TRP Charts with 3+ ratings and ended on high note. It ran for 3 and half months.
  • In January 2011 Phulwa starring Jannat Zubair was given 9 pm slot replacing BB. This show began well but couldnot sustain 2.5-3.5 TRP and ended on average 1.5 TRP. The show ran for 1 Year and 3 months.
  • On 19th March 2012 new Thriller show Chhal Sheh Aur Maat starring Hunar Hali, Avinesh Rekhi replaced Phulwa. This show was big blunder by Colors as it could not stick to the plot and went into unnecessary black magic absurd plots. The show ended in 6 months.
  • In October 2012 it was replaced by Big Boss 6 which fared well and brought great TRP between 2.5-3.5.
  • In January 2013 BB 6 was replaced by Sanskaar starring Jay Soni which performed below average (1.5 TRPs) and thereby ended in 7 months.
  • In October 2013 BB 7 was brought which started slow and then reached high TRPs due to Tanisha Gauhar Khan fights. The show ended on high note.
  • In December 2013 Beintehaa starring newbies Harshad Arora and Preetika Rao was launched on 9 pm Slot. The show fared well with decent 1.8-2.0 TRP and the lead pair was loved for onscreen chemistry. But that couldnot sustain and show was shifted to 11 pm slot as Big Boss 8 came.

• In October 2014 Big Boss 8 started and fared well with great TRPs all thanks to Karishma Tanna and Gautam Gulati. It ended on high ratings. BB was extended for a month with Farah Khan.
  • In February 2015 Chakravartin Ashok Samrat was lauched as 1 hour show and it smashed TRP charts even beating rival 9 pm shows like KumKum Bhagya and Diya Aur Baati.It used to garner TRP in range of 2.5-3.0 It ran for 1  Year 8 months. Post leap the show didn't do well and ended.
  • Ashoka was replaced by another mytho show Shani in November 2016 and it ended recently on 12th March 2018. The show did well in TRPs for first few months and maintained above 2.0 TRP
  • Now Bepannaah will take over this competitive slot.

Over the years Colors 9 pm slot never clicked except Big Boss and historic shows rest all fictions ended in span of few months.

On Star Plus Bidaai, Diya Aur Baati ruled the roost with huge TRP.

Same for Zee which had back to back 9 pm Blockbusters like  Kasam Se, Pavitra Rishta and now Kumkum Bhagya.

Current Rivals

1 ) Kumkum Bhagya (Unstoppable 9 pm Slot Leader) with 2.8-3.5 TRP Range.

2) Naamkaran on Star Plus. This show is doing average so not a big threat.

Last Week 9 pm Slot TRP Ratings: (Week 10)
1) Kumkum Bhagya : 2.8
2) Shani : 1.6 (Finale Week)
3) Naamkaran: 1.4
4) Saam Daam Dand: 1.2
5) Sajan Re Jhoot : 1.0
Edited by AkkiLuvsCOLORS - 6 years ago
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Guys u can discuss.
I am just scared of this 9 Pm slot otherwise seeing recent track of Colors this show may hit bulls eye and get good TRP
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Wow so much detailed analysis. Didn't know so much work went into a trp thread. Great one :) Thank you for it. 
We have tough competition but hoping bepannah will beat everyone ;) 

Will this week be counted in trp?
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow this is a great reasearch... 👏

The premise of the story looks really interesting and is enough to get attention from viewers. Sadly I will not be adding to TRP as I will watch online only...
I hope we will get a 2+ trp in the 1st week.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Bepannaah's 1st Week TRP will come on 29th March..!!
I am guessing somewhere around 2.2 TRP
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Hope for the best...!!!Edited by AkkiLuvsCOLORS - 6 years ago
..Divya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i watch in tv as i really want this one to do well.. i really hope trp audience like this one .. KKB is doing well in terms of trp , so its necessary for bepanaah to atleast cross NK trp.. i guess first week trp will be in the range of 1.5 to 2..
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
3+ would be awesome. But I'll settle for 2.5+ as well ;)