Ishra OS: It's kiss day hubby

akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey cuties
Here with yet another OS, this one is what was supposed to be updated on my Valentine's OS series as the kiss day OS but everyone just asked me to continue the hug day OS and this one just got shelved since I was typing it on my phone but finally managed to complete it and here it is
I hope you like the twist😉, actually the role reversal to be precise
Ok enough of my rant, scroll down

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akriti154 thumbnail

IT'S KISS DAY HUBBY

She woke up hearing the sound of her mother in law's aarti and rubbed her eyes lazily not liking the disturbance in her sleep. She looked around and found herself in an all new environment and it took her a moment to realize it, she wasn't in her house and her room anymore, she was married now and was in her husband's house, her new home, her Raman's house.

But the next second, disappointment crept up over her face as she found herself all alone in the bed. There was no trace of him in the room and the sound of her mother in law's aarti was just irking her. Who wakes up at four in the morning and disturbs others sleep like this, she thought to herself and she closed her ears with the pillow trying to sleep. How she had dreamed about their wedding night, the lifetime memories they would build together and how she had wanted to wake up in his arms, cuddled to him the first day of their marriage but nothing like that happened. Once they got married, they were told to stay apart from the other, they had to live in separate rooms and not even meet the other till shanthimuhurthm.

Ishita bhalla, the second daughter of Om and Santosh bhalla fell in love with her neighbor Iyers son Raman Iyer. Though he too had the same feelings for her, he used to suppress his feelings seeing his mother's hatred for the Punjabis. But that day when she herself approached him with her love proposal, going on her knees in front of a huge crowd, he couldn't deny her any longer. Both began meeting sneakily and ishra enjoyed their courtship period to the full. But soon their parents came to know everything and as expected world war three started between their mothers. They somehow convinced their fathers who too had a tough time dealing with their wives but after lots of attempts and persuasion, finally their mothers agreed for the marriage. But then another fight cropped up between them regarding the marriage rituals, will it be an aunthentic Punjabi wedding or a traditional south Indian one.

Seeing their mothers fights, ishra came up with the solution of having two weddings with both the rituals making their mothers happy.

They were happy to be called the other's but her happiness was short lived as the moment she entered the Iyer house, she was told by her mother in law that she can't stay in Raman's room or meet him till shanthimuhurthm. She was confused at first and thought her mother in law is taking revenge from her but when one of Raman's cousins told her what shanthimuhurthm actually was, she couldn't help smacking her head. Who does that, muhurat for doing it, like really? She couldn't help thinking about it as she actually found the situation funny, just like the kaashi yatra ritual in their marriage. She tossed and turned in the bed for a while before she actually got up and being unable to wait to see him, peeped out of the room hoping to see him there but much to her disappointment, he was nowhere. Her in law's were doing the Pooja but he was nowhere. She sighed somewhere sad that neither she could wake up in his arms nor see his face the first thing in the morning and again layed in the bed, sleep far from her eyes.

She left the bed and moving to the washroom, got ready wearing a red color heavy Punjabi suit with little jewellery and put makeup.

Satisfied with her looks, she moved out of the room and greet her in law's. Madhavi got happy seeing her and blessed her while vishwa too followed suit. Her eyes began hunting for him again and all she got was disappointment... again.

She soon settled on the dining table for breakfast while her eyes were continuously searching for him. Finishing their breakfast, the elders moved to their respective works and seeing a chance, Ishita sneaked into his room.

He was doing something in his laptop when he heard the door of the room getting locked and his very beautiful Punjabi wife walked inside with a not so innocent smile playing on her lips.

"Ishita"

He tried to utter something but she just silenced him keeping her finger on his lips.

"Shh... Raman don't say anything, just let me feel the moment... I missed you so so much"

She said hugging him tightly making him smile. He too had missed her terribly in the last day. He smiled wrapping his arms around her and hugged her firmly but the next second, the thought of the shanthimuhurthm hit his mind and he jerked away from her.

R -Ishita you shouldn't be here, if Amma sees you, she'll be angry. We can't meet for the coming few days.

He said trying to make her understand in vain. She got angry hearing that from him and crossed her arms like an adamant kid refusing to leave.

I -you know how difficult it was for me to sneak into your room like this, I have been dying to see you since last night and you don't care. You didn't even called me once since last night. What was supposed to be our first night has already been crushed because of this ritual and now you don't even want to talk to me, you're chasing me from here.

She said angrily making him ruffle his hairs.

R -I never meant that ishita, you know na Amma is very particular about these rituals and if she comes to know that you are in my room, she'll be upset. Try to understand baba

I -you know what Raman, I shouldn't have listened to you, we should have got married with the Punjabi rituals only, we would have enjoyed our first night and must have flown to some romantic destination for our honeymoon too.  Actually, we were better off without getting married, at least we used to meet, talk, hug n kiss but here, I am not even allowed near you.

Raman smiled seeing her baby face and pulled her close to himself as he cupped her face and planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

R -ale Mera baabu gussa hai?

All her anger melted hearing that sweet voice and forgetting everything else, she rested her head on his chest wrapping her arms around him.

I -I know Raman, I shouldn't be getting angry as it's a ritual but I am missing you.

She said with a baby pout on her lips.

I -pata hai, I was so excited for our first night, but everything just... got ruined. Had this shanthimuhurthm thing not cropped up, we would have done it many times by now, na? Yrr Teri Amma ko dadi banne ki jaldi nahi hai kya

(Doesn't your mother wants to become grandmother)

She asked to which he just shook his head.

R -you don't have to worry ishita, we will be having our special night soon.

He said trying to convince her but she again shook her head hugging him again. Realizing she shouldn't be in his room for long, he asked her to leave before anyone catches them but she just stood there in her angry punjaban avtaar keeping her hands on her waist.

I -no ways I am leaving without getting what I want

She said adamantly while he just asked her what she wants.

I -it's kiss day hubby and I want a kiss from you.

She said casually making him widen his eyes in surprise.

R -Ishita

He looked at her disbelievingly while she held him by his collars and pulled him closer before husking in his ears "a French kiss"

He looked at her for a moment trying to grab what he just heard while she just smiled mischievously at him.

R -Ishita

He tried to say something but was silenced as she kept her finger on his lips.

I -hubby don't waste time, it's our first kiss day post marriage and we have to make it special and memorable.

She said running her fingers on his cheeks seductively while he was in a fix. He too had missed her badly all the while, though he wasn't as vocal as her about his feelings but that didn't mean he hadn't missed her. But at the same time, he didn't want to disrespect the rituals.

R -Ishita try to understand baba

I -no Raman, I am not asking for too much, it's just a kiss. I promise I will leave after that and be a good girl. Come on don't be shy like we are kissing for the first time.

She said making him recall their first kiss, something she had initiated getting irked by the fact that her boyfriend wasn't kissing her despite being in a relationship for whole three months.

Finally letting his guards down, he smiled at her before leaning in as he locked their lips together. His lips tasting her slowly and softly like he wants the moment to last, like he wants to taste every bit of her. Smiling as she wounded her arms around his neck, she let him lead and opened her mouth inviting him in. Their tongues matched steps together and both parted back panting heavily.

She rested her head back on his chest while he hugged her firmly trying to calm her down.

Parting back unwillingly, both looked at the other and a sadness crept up in their eyes at the thought of parting again.

Ishita slowly withdrew her hand from his as she walked out looking back at him many times and blowing an air kiss to him which he quickly grabbed and kept it close to his heart.

Both looked at the other yet again and finally she exited his room as both hoped that their wait would be over soon and they can celebrate their togetherness in the real sense.

So that's all for the OS

hope you guys like it

LOVE

AKKU

Edited by akriti154 - 6 years ago
akriti154 thumbnail
Updated the os
Have a look
Shivaani009 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb Os Akriti
Loved it really
Its really role reversal..
Despo biwi & shy puttar..
Omg loved this ishita..
Thx for pm..
myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Superb OS Di..
Ishita is a punjaban while Raman is madrasan ..
Bold Ishita is a treat to read...
IshRa got married after a lot of struggles..
But Amma kept them separated due to some ritual..
Both were missing each other..
Ishita sneaked into Raman's room...
Both were happy and hugged each other...
Ishita was adamant to celebrate their first kiss day post marriage...
Raman had to give in her demand...
They enjoyed their special moment on that special day..
Thank you...
afnu19 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Suberb os..
Quite a unique one though,  Raman is iyer boy and ishu is punjabi girl..Both are opposite,  she is bold and he is shy guy, liked this new Change in the os..so , ishu is finding her new home rules weird...I wonder whether Raman is vegetarian considering , he is an iyer..Ishu sneakily entered Raman's room and demanded for a kiss in her punjaban avatar  was lovely ..
Update a sequel for this os dear..
Edited by afnu19 - 6 years ago
srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Superb os dii
Role reversal
Ishita Bhalla and Raman Iyer
Loved it dii
Tnx for the pm
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3