Karan is Sujal, Rishab is PIyush and Preeta is Kashish

Apple_Amber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I think the story will go like Kahin Toh hoga...
Rishab has many similarities with  Piyush ...the sweet sincere  guy next door while Karan will become  like Sujal with time after being hurt in love  (I loved Sujal and Kashish)  I think Rishab and Preeta will marry and Karan wont be bale to express his feelings or he wud but Preeta wont be bale to say yes or something like that much to the  anguish of Karan and will make himbitter. 

May be Karan will exit the show that time for a leep and then they wud kill Rishab  and marry Preeta with Karan. 

REcycling old hit shows!  With the same tracks of star crossed lovers.

I don't know why Ekta shows are  same tehy all start off nice but then they  meet doom in the most ridiculous logic less way.  

Why cant we have interesting and  superb shows like in Pakistan they have...a true entertainment!  And what a variety thy have but we have  senseless dramas.  We don't have a single show that cud match upto Zindagi Gulzar hai, Mayee Ni, Feriha or Wasl... I only watch Yeh Rishta kya kahlata hai but sometimes I catch Kundali bhagya though I know I cant expect anything positive from Ekta ...In Kumkum Taaliya  are beyond laws and now here we have Punnu Sharlin Kareena  who will stay in the show till end. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well there are many theories circulating about future storyline of the show.. but no one is sure what will happen.. but one thing i m sure about is karan can never do such things to rishabh which sujal did to piyush.. these two brothers love each other more than anything else and they can sacrifice their love for eachother..
anyway how about karan=anurag, preeta=prerna and rishabh=mr bajaj
or
karan=stefan, preeta=elena and rishabh=damon ðŸ˜†
Abhinaya_Abhi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
She won't bring KTH angle here! I think so!
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I always felt that kundali bhagya is similar to KTH.Preeta as Kashish.Rishab as Piyush n Karan as Sujal.Sameer Shrishti too remind me of Akshat Charu of KTH
ArHi.PreeRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kb_always_96

She won't bring KTH angle here! I think so!

Well said!!! That wont happen here
manu.krissh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I never watched r know what kth is, but after going through kth story in wiki, kdb will not follow such complicated story which is decade back...also today ppl may not accept such story again...and I think here there will be no revenge story among brothers... only one will end up with preeta forever, the other will get new lead

Apple_Amber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: manu.krissh

I never watched r know what kth is, but after going through kth story in wiki, kdb will not follow such complicated story which is decade back...also today ppl may not accept such story again...and I think here there will be no revenge story among brothers... only one will end up with preeta forever, the other will get new lead

Dear in Ekta universe the 'other' guy  does not get   A lead  he rather gets series of wamps  who keep plotting against the main  lead couple. To remind you the classic example Anurag Basu!  

Prerna- --- Aprana--Sampada --Sue
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Bajaj too was there on KZK.He was more luckier than Anurag in getting Prerna

Originally posted by: Apple_Amber

Dear in Ekta universe the 'other' guy  does not get   A lead  he rather gets series of wamps  who keep plotting against the main  lead couple. To remind you the classic example Anurag Basu!  

Prerna- --- Aprana--Sampada --Sue