dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Jetha should start avoiding Iyyer and Babita. I understand its Jetha's fault all the way but he is apologetic and even Iyye had said its his bd luck who is to be blamed. Now, when his programme has been preponed he along with his wife is cursing Jetha.
Why does he have to say that he will not attend any function of the society or he will leave this society forever? This one dialogue has made Jetha a certified criminal. No one is going to spare him after this. And its not that Iyyer has never wronged Jetha and his family. Iyyer deliberately didnt invite Jetha and his family only to humiliate him. He made Jetha read his official letter knowing Jetha cannot read English just to humiliate him. Iyyer doubted Jetha's character during miss call track.The couple once ordered a refrigerator from Jetha's shop and when the refrigerator finally arrived they bought another piece from their friend. So, its a two way traffic. They are angry and upset which is okay but there is lack of maturity in expressing their disappointment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I think iyer's anger is justified.the conference is a huge opportunity for iyer.if he miss that opportunity because of colour on his face he will be angry.but I agree that he should not have said that he won't attend any function or leave the society.
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
His anger is very much justified. Also, I am not saying it wasnt Jetha's fault But given Iyer's  stature and age I expect him to express it with maturity.  It looked like a school boy throwing tantrums.
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: dey.bh

His anger is very much justified. Also, I am not saying it wasnt Jetha's fault But given Iyer's  stature and age I expect him to express it with maturity.  It looked like a school boy throwing tantrums.

agree with u
TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
GD waasis (Especially Babita), always prove one can do 99 good things for someone and all they'll remember is the one bad thing 😆 !