Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: .PixieBunnie.

Puru thinks pritha and hasti should stay with dasyus but he left them alone there. After that fire incident , dasyus misunderstood puru. They are against pritha and hasti living in dasyulok. Puru should inquire about them.

I was just wondering why didn't Puru inform them that he is taking that farsi guy back to PR to punish him. I think Dasyus would have understood. But then I guess he didn't take any risk and directly went to PR. He could have informed Laachi that he left only to take revenge but he didn't. Otherwise I understand why he is in PR and not caring much about Dasyu log or Pritha and Hasti. As I said he thinks Dasyu Rajya as home more than PR so he thinks they are better there. About emotionally being with them, I guess he first wants to punish the people who are responsible of all the misery. 
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

I was just wondering why didn't Puru inform them that he is taking that farsi guy back to PR to punish him. I think Dasyus would have understood. But then I guess he didn't take any risk and directly went to PR. He could have informed Laachi that he left only to take revenge but he didn't. Otherwise I understand why he is in PR and not caring much about Dasyu log or Pritha and Hasti. As I said he thinks Dasyu Rajya as home more than PR so he thinks they are better there. About emotionally being with them, I guess he first wants to punish the people who are responsible of all the misery. 

exactly , puru forgot to inform dasyus about farus and himself going to PR. Yeah thats right dasyu rajya is home , but they dont see PR people as their family , not puru not hasti and not pritha. They are against them. And puru dont know this. Hope he visits dasyulok soon and get them in PR to give their right. And hope he clears the MU soon.