Anusuya , bamni and ripudaman

Posted: 6 years ago
After 21 years they reunited with each other and their son puru. All credit gies to ripudaman and party pritha too. Ripudaman sacrificed his whole life for PR. He loved puru as his own son and what he got in end was a brutal death. 

Because of him anu and bamini got back their son. They should take care of pritha and hasti after ripudaman's death. But here they didnt even asked about them. Not even a single question that how are my senapati's son and wife. I really didnt like it. I felt like they did injustice with pritha nad hasti. I know hasti is right now a fool but he is ripu's son. Ripudaman did his duties completely but his king failed to do his duty toward ripu's family. When that man died (i forgot his name) , bamni got married to his sister because there was no one in her family after his brother died. And here he completely forgot about ripu's family.

Chalo bamni and anu forgot about it. But how can puru forget it. He lived with them for 21 years. Pritha didn't treated him as her son but puru treated her as his mother. Here puru completely forgot about pritha and hasti and started his battle with farsis. Pritha is upset and angry with puru but he shouldn't just left them like this. They are also PR people.

Disappointed 👎🏼
Edited by .PixieBunnie. - 6 years ago
No  Puru. Told Banimi. That he should of. Should. Of  wonder  about Hasti and his mother.   And Bamni.  Agreed.  He should have done that.
Definitely disappointed by Bamini. I thought we will get an emotional scene of them or him getting emotional to lose a person who fought for him till his last breath. But nothing. He had a wooden face. I thought Anusuya will motivate Bamini to do something but she also didn't do anything. About Puru I think he knows Pritha and Hasti are better with the Dasyus. In fact even he would rather stay with them than in PR but he is there only to take revenge and throw the Farsis out. 
Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

Definitely disappointed by Bamini. I thought we will get an emotional scene of them or him getting emotional to lose a person who fought for him till his last breath. But nothing. He had a wooden face. I thought Anusuya will motivate Bamini to do something but she also didn't do anything. About Puru I think he knows Pritha and Hasti are better with the Dasyus. In fact even he would rather stay with them than in PR but he is there only to take revenge and throw the Farsis out. 
Puru thinks pritha and hasti should stay with dasyus but he left them alone there. After that fire incident , dasyus misunderstood puru. They are against pritha and hasti living in dasyulok. Puru should inquire about them.
This seriously is a disappointment. Irrespective of whether or not Puru treated Pritha and Hasti as family, they deserved royal protection. 
I mean Ripudaman was the SenPati and he had the responsibility to look at the welfare of king and his family (of course he woked beyond the call of his duties and would have had received a Param Veer Chakra had he been of today), but his wife and son were not employed, so they had no duty to actually work for the royal family, yet they did that, they deserve much appreciation, 
Originally posted by FlauntPessimism

This seriously is a disappointment. Irrespective of whether or not Puru treated Pritha and Hasti as family, they deserved royal protection. 
I mean Ripudaman was the SenPati and he had the responsibility to look at the welfare of king and his family (of course he woked beyond the call of his duties and would have had received a Param Veer Chakra had he been of today), but his wife and son were not employed, so they had no duty to actually work for the royal family, yet they did that, they deserve much appreciation, 
exactly...pritha and hasti deservr royal protection. They also sacrificed with ripudaman for puru. 
Ok this my take. Puru was ya baby. Pith kas was Hasti mother. And gBanimi was told that  anu and Puru was dead.  Put the blame where the Blame  belong.  Anu had no memory. Ok. Pithika didn't love. Poru.  He grown up. With out mother love    Remember. Ripudaman. Was dead to.   Yes that they needed protection. That was. Banimi. Fault. And he admitted to that 
D
Originally posted by Sandy6018

Ok this my take. Puru was ya baby. Pith kas was Hasti mother. And gBanimi was told that  anu and Puru was dead.  Put the blame where the Blame  belong.  Anu had no memory. Ok. Pithika didn't love. Poru.  He grown up. With out mother love    Remember. Ripudaman. Was dead to.   Yes that they needed protection. That was. Banimi. Fault. And he admitted to that 
D
Bamni didn't do anything back then was his mistake but why is he still not looking for them 

It is not necessary for Pritha to love Puru she is not his mother, not even his employee whatever she sacrificed was because of her patriotic and dutiful husbanda
Originally posted by Sandy6018

D
Whatever happened , happened. But now anu and bamni should take care of them. Dasyus are against hasti and pritha living there. Now where should they go. ofcourse porav rashtra.
Edited by .PixieBunnie. - 6 years ago
Ok that a good question  so what happens he looks for them and don't want to leave  ? Just a thought