Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bubbly_Shelly thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
did..u see rakhi in the nominations..she was like ravi says he had a royal life or something..and then shez like..are we beggars? 😆 😆 😆
sensation87 thumbnail
omg yeah that was funny 😆 ravi is so self obssesed!he thinks hez all that but he is not. He needs a reality check.
Bubbly_Shelly thumbnail
yeahh..i agree..as soon as kash came she started fighting with rakhi!
sensation87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nailaqureshi

guys after kash back bb getting annoyed i abjected
all members bashing rakhi they giving rakhi annoyance its not gud i m so upset after seeing todays episode kashmira is bad i dun like her at all

rakhi agonized even i agonized i hate them all rakhi is not liar they kill her they said they dun want money how dare they ravi is so greedy dun see u all how he frightens after his nomination he wants money everyone wants money not only rakhi y they all blaming rakhi all r greedy all members sucks yuck all adulates all r flatterers bloody

cant see when kash said rakhi said once in confession room roopali runs after ravi ravi runs after carol carol dun love but she said rupali said it too than carol said at the same moment if ropali said it than its ok but rakhi u hav no right to talk about ourselves even dun call roopali's name roopali's name is so pure she is so pure not like u rakhi  CAROL GO TO HELL U R BLOODY FAKE GIRL I EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE 😡

i know kash turned everyone against rakhi and isolated her. Kash has no right to do that!! She is just taking revenge on rakhi
sensation87 thumbnail
btw naila and everyone else.. we hv a post in the big boss section for rakhi fans...its started by 'sumesh' so if u get time come and post there as well 😛 cuz some ppl r just bashing rakhi fans n all rakhi fans need to unite !!!
kothra thumbnail
Yoo Ppl..
Kya haal hai..?
i knw all of u are very upset..Jo hua achcha nahi hua..
Rakhi is very a strong gal...or i knw she will cum with a bang...
Kash ne rakhi ko bohot sataya hai..lekin san theek hojaayega..aur kash ke muh par tamacha milega
Bubbly_Shelly thumbnail
yeahh..lets hope rakhi stays..and wins!
sensation87 thumbnail
yea guys vote for carol and save rakhiiiiiiii 👏
sensation87 thumbnail
rakhi fans we need u guys in the big boss section as well 😆 come there n support herrr 😛 and vote out CAROL!!!!
Bubbly_Shelly thumbnail
guys..is it true dat rakhi's outt of BB house?