terenaam_ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Disha who is currently busy enjoying her motherhood was supposed to do a comeback in March.

She was blessed with a baby on November 30, 2017 and since then she has been busy spending time with her.

Makers of Taarak Mehta were expecting her to join the show after her maternity leave ended in March.

A source close to the show told us, "We are in touch with Disha to start the shoot. But she has yet not given a nod. Considering her baby is very small, production is willing to be understanding  in terms of timing and schedule, like we were in the final months of her pregnancy. But she wants to focus more on her personal commitments at the moment. But we are trying very hard to bring her back on the sets asap.

Don't know how far this news is true or we can trust the source, but I Don't think she will quit the show, may be she will take some more time.

Before too we heard this sort of news, some also said that Giaa Manek will be the replacement, but it was untrue.

Your Comments Please
Edited by terenaam_ahm - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
i don't think she will quit and she may take more time since her baby is small.
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i m 100%%% sure she will not quit 
asmo will make up her absence by showimg some nonsense track ðŸ˜¡
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
She's working in the show since last 10 years. Her overacting made people start disliking Daya's character. I would be glad if she quits the show. After working for 10 years, if she wants to focus on her family life, I feel she should. As it is, the show doesn't need her.
After Daya's return, the tracks would be even more crappier with more focus on her superstitious nature or her mahaanta. 

I don't think they need to cast another actress as Daya as it might affect the trps. The show should remain like this without Daya. After 1 or 2 years when her daughter grows up, she can return to the show. 
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hmm.. Thats a tough thing now. Its her decision and we have to respect that.
Btw the show needs to go off air now. Its 10 years already. How long do we need to watch the same crap? AsMo doesn't believe in change. Other wise Popat's wife and Megta and Iyyer's children would have been a welcome change.

Instead of Tappu Sena's love interests we still have to watch Jetha flirting with Babita. In fact a new family could have been brought and Tappu could fall for their daughter. Jetha trying to keep Tappu away from her would have been really funny. Jetah trying ti keep Bagha  away from Bawri is boring .

Tappy could  help his father in his shop on special occasions when man power is needed. Instead of Bawri coming to meet Bagha, it could be the girl coming to meet Tappu. 

I don't know why we have to watch middle aged couples behaving like love sick puppies in the name of romance.
manancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Hmm.. Thats a tough thing now. Its her decision and we have to respect that.

Btw the show needs to go off air now. Its 10 years already. How long do we need to watch the same crap? AsMo doesn't believe in change. Other wise Popat's wife and Megta and Iyyer's children would have been a welcome change.

Instead of Tappu Sena's love interests we still have to watch Jetha flirting with Babita. In fact a new family could have been brought and Tappu could fall for their daughter. Jetha trying to keep Tappu away from her would have been really funny. Jetah trying ti keep Bagha  away from Bawri is boring .

Tappy could  help his father in his shop on special occasions when man power is needed. Instead of Bawri coming to meet Bagha, it could be the girl coming to meet Tappu. 

I don't know why we have to watch middle aged couples behaving like love sick puppies in the name of romance.

Agree with you...there are so much story to show if CVS wants to but they just drag old non sense stuffs ðŸ˜¡
reshmi1234 thumbnail
If Disha wants to quit, let her quit.why force her. Otherwise close downTMKOC .
TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
I've hardly felt her absence honestly 😆. They've managed fine without her. If she comes back with her OTT Daya, I'll have to go searching for my earplugs once again 😆
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
 I read in todays hindi newspaper that she has quit d show as she is not happy with her role and fees.
caraj4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She was very annoying in the first place, mainly when she dials a number on the phone, secondly if she quits this show that will be end of her acting career, cus she is not going to get any other role anywhere else.