Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnapoduri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Wow maan reading geet book. And teasing her . Hehehhe. I love it.
Geet jhuta gussa. Maan and geet went for diving. Sooperb. Maan fell for her hard. Loved it like anything. Dadima kya time pe phone kiya hai. Want more kisses ðŸ˜› . Dadima teasing like a cherry on the cake. Now feet is confused even me. Is it a honeymoon or a holiday
 ðŸ˜‰. Hmm more like a honeymoon than a holiday . Hahah. Wonderful update. Thank you for updating.
mlaran852 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!! Maan and geet finally have fun at their honeymoon!!! Maan is so funny he just loves to teasr her...dadima is missing them but loves to tease also...karan is worried about amelia ...want to read more about their vacation! !!
piya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations for the new thread yaar

Wow awesome update yaar

Maan and Geet both enjoying themselves a d dadima still calling it as honeymoon and both not ready to accept karan's was cute he wants to know about Amelia but won't accept it
i rok thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations on the new thread
loved the update...
maan and geet enjoying themselves...
cute moments between the two..
dadi wants to know whats happening between the two...
if their relationship is gone ahead...
update soon...
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi ...
Thanks for updating ..
It was wonderful update ..maneet togetherness was great .loved maan teasing geet . They r wonderful together ..happy to see that they r enjoying their being together and specially maan who has fallen in love with his wife .he admires her a lot .
Geet to responding back and enjoying her so called honeymoon ..
Dadimaa sweetest ..how many kids she wants for maan ..loved her frankness with her kids ..
Thanks for the beautiful update 
Waiting for the next 
revathinair thumbnail
The way Maan and geet are exploring each other is beautiful . Coming out of the cocoon considering their past..
I hope geet will share her past with Maan in this trip.. 

I really think this trip will make them so close... Close enough to think about the next step in their life
 Waiting for the next update. 
ambeern thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful update
Loved it
naanavan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Like the way you write a lot. The way you mentioned about Karan but not moving away from maneet's story .  Just that 2 lines and you mentioned what is happening in Karan and Amelia's life.🤗
naanavan thumbnail
Loved maneet's battering .With geet Maan is so different teasing and all and to all others he is The Maan Singh Khurana.
naanavan thumbnail
Dadima is my favorite character after Maneet. She is a sweet and naughty character😉