Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dograshivangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Nyc update...loved maaneet moments nd maan's teasings to geet...loved dadima's conversation with maaneet...awesome part nd Thnku so much for update
lovepooo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow
What a morning surprise update
Love you dear
Now for update I loved this their slow budding romance 
Naughty maan...
I want to see intense jealous possible maan after sometime
Thanku for update dear
raibdrop2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Glad to see Geet narrowing her eyes and I hope she changes this way and there can be more bantering between them. Maan is opening up and realizing her inner beauty as well which is a good thing.  I am still unsure if Amelia is really the right person for Karan? It's different because you did not paint the regular honeymoon picture and let the relationships flow along.
scorpiodreams thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for coming back with update. 
They are losing inhibitions especially communicating and interacting with each other. Their togetherness is so sweet and delicate that i fear no bad omen shd affect their relation. Though i realise its just a story, i want them to stay together forever...through thick and thin times. I am becoming senti now ;)
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Wonderful pt
Maan teasing Geet she all sharm se pani pani 
Maan didn't let hr get bored 
Daadi also not less in teasing Maan but he k ows how to handle his daadi 
Geet confuse about HM
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hilarious update geet was busy reading her book which maan caught but when he read what geet was reading so kneely he teased her making geet blush hard geet hid in bathroom and refused to come out till maan stop her teasing both went out to explore more masn loves how cute his wife looks when she is angry he loves to tease her specially when she is melting in his arms all mushy just by his kiss Dadi cribbing how Karan is turning into a lover still idiot refused to believe he loves Amelia acha treatment de rahi hai Amelia good she will ignore him then only he will understand her importance 
ksasi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations for new thread .
Nice part.
anupamachem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations for the new thread...
Loved the way Maan is teasing Geet and she is slowly leaving her inhibitions to take their relationship to next level.
Daadi as usual is superb... she is so smart to make out that they are extremely close.. Maan in Geet's lap.. ha ha..
Do update soon and thanx for update...
Endgame thumbnail
it's so fun filled sweet part can't stop grinning while reading
he did manage to keep his promise even im surprised she didn't feel bored good job maan
loving the closeness and understanding they shared
geet is right its their new beginning
again dadima maan knows how to handle the old woman
between even I assume its their honeymoon only
Edited by Drashtilove - 6 years ago
LovelyUmang5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congratzz for the new thread..

Another beautiful update..
Maan is really becoming naughtier with each passing day..
Their cute & silly banter.. his teasings, her blushing.. everything is beautiful..
They are behaving like a newly wed couple.. well they can be called that as their relationship has just started.. They have only begin to discover each other, there is still a long way to go..
I really enjoyed the entire ride seeing their relationship blossoming from nothing to something so beautiful..
Seems like both are enjoying their adventurous holiday or in dadi's words 'Honeymoon'..
Hmm!! Even karan's feelings seems to progress so much.. Let's see when is he going to confront his feelings & propose to amelia..
Maan cutting dadi's call after telling her not to disturb was hilarious..
At the start of the story I wouldn't have even imagined him to be so naughty & shameless..
Well, I think this is what you call pyar ke side effects..
with so many chapters over, I am still in "Awe" of this story..
It's is such a fine story with gentle romance, laughter, light hearted conversations, though a little emotional sometimes..
A complete entertainment package.. I never want this cute romance of maaneet to get over..