Whose life you will choose if you are given the opportunity and why?

luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Between Alexander or Porus

Bamini or Philip or Darius ( real historical one, not lukha TV wala Darius)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i will choose porus btw alexander & porus...as i am as patriotic towards my country as porus was...and i would choose bamni from the other choices...as he has a clean heart. 
And if i am asked to choose from whole show...i will choose anusuya...she is strong, determined,patriotic, gorgeous, smart and have set goals in life. She is not mean to people, and does gives chances to others. Something i appreciate about her. ðŸ˜Š
luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

i will choose porus btw alexander & porus...as i am as patriotic towards my country as porus was...and i would choose bamni from the other choices...as he has a clean heart. 

And if i am asked to choose from whole show...i will choose anusuya...she is strong, determined,patriotic, gorgeous, smart and have set goals in life. She is not mean to people, and does gives chances to others. Something i appreciate about her. ðŸ˜Š

. You choose nation over eternal name and fame😊 it's good
Sorry but in case of anusuya and bamini, they are two most dumbest people I have ever seen on TV 
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Poras and Bamini ..
And out of all the characters in the show I would choose Lachi.. 
daphnejasmine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
bamni and puru 
lachi and anusuya
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: luckySnow

. You choose nation over eternal name and fame😊 it's good

Sorry but in case of anusuya and bamini, they are two most dumbest people I have ever seen on TV 

i think you yourself asked between bamni or darius...so i answered. May be according to you but for me a person wanting to unite her nation isnt dumb. She has mind and with that she made porus alert about what farsis are upto and why he has to come back...
CricktFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I will choose life of  Alexender , Because I love his idea of  Winning the World Many people considering him very heartless and ruthless human , but i dont think he is doing wrong by killing his father and his cousins because all members are enemy to each other in macedonia , However he is misguided that for winning the world specially india you need to kill many people rather thanwining the heart specially by Olyumpiam other charcter along with her would have advised him to win the heart of people for winning the world specially india . If Alexender would have tried to win the heart of indian people he would ruled  india for many years . rather than becoming ruthless king . 
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I would have saved Porus definitely for my patriotism 
And in second definitely Bami again for patriotism 

If i can save only one person that would definitely be an India 

From the whole show if I could save someone I would have saved Ripudaman