Users

Frequent Posters

arshuaar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
... if only
naina with Sameer at this time
... Nanu meet Naina once...
...they didn't separated without knowing what happened ...

thank you for the wonderful writing...

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful os sur👏
We all wanted to see a scene between nanu and naina... Now this won't be possible ever... That breaks my heart... Bt life is always unpredictable... We can't always get what we want.
This one was so good and emotional ... Naina comforting sameer...nanu blessing naina and taking a promise from her to be with his sameer .. U made me cry 😭... U r a brilliant writer dear... All ur stories have been brilliant... Loved it. 
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for penning this piece of writing!! I so much wanted Nanu and Naina's meeting..Naina getting his ashirwaad.. The three of them would have been the happiest souls along with the audience..
Ofcourse, it is the writing team's prerogative on how they want to take their story tracks forward, but I am just left wondering why they never thought of getting these two meet!! 
lakku19 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well written...
Wished it could have happened this way.. 
Thanks for the pm dear..I m still feeling sad.. not getting over it ..
worldequalsyou thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Phir se rula diya 😭
Fab os
Loved it beautifully written down. 

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TereLiyeMINU

This was so emotional dear.You penned it beautifullly .Must say you are getting better at penning the emotional scenes.👏👏

The shock,pain and finally breakdown all was penned so brilliantly and effectively.Death is not an event its an emotion in itself.
No doubt everyone foes to soul mates were brought together to deal with the tragedy.Naina's incorporation in the theme is a beautiful idea.
And this is not the end.Because death ends a life,not a relationship.So Nanu is going to stay in prayers and wishes.

Keep coming with more.

With love-
Minu.😳

Hey dear...thank you so much for the kind words...😳😳
BOLD: Really kya? Means a lot coming from a writer like you 😊 
Sahi baat hai...we are all scared of death, but then it is an inevitable part of life that cannot be done away with...true in times like these, people forget their personal grudges...n yes, I too thought the same thing...even when someone you love, departs this mortal world...somewhere they are looking down at you...taking care of you...I've felt that personally...it's like an unknown force guides you n helps you get along...Maybe Nanu would guide Sameer likewise. 

Love,
Surbhi
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome update...Wish something like this happened in the show too...
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moumita04

Sur (I hope I got your name right) - Thank you for the PM. 😊

Such a lovely story... And I say lovely because your story, your writing made as much impact on me as the real episode...

The title you chose says it all - "If Only..." While reading the story I could only think if only it had happened like this... if only Sameer had Naina's support as well at this crucial time... if only Nanu had the chance to meet Naina once... if only they didn't have to be separated without knowing what happened in Sameer's life...

What disrupts us emotionally is an unfulfilled expectation of how things are supposed to be...
While watching yesterday's episode I did feel that that this is not how things should have been and it left me in an emotional state... I was thinking how could it have been a little better and little less traumatic... And your story gave me that...
Honestly, even though just the thought of Nanu dying is enough to leave me restless, knowing how much Sameer's life revolves around him; reading this story I still felt at peace with his passing away...
At least he had that much solace of seeing Sameer and Naina together and that too Naina in Naani's Saaree... He must have felt their love, remembered his own happy moments and felt at peace knowing his Sameer would have the same love in his life...

Thank you so much for this story... And I applaud at how beautifully you carved out the dynamics of love and friendship & foe-turned-friend in time of need... 👏

Aww...thanks dear Moumita!! You're a Bengali right, if you don't mind me asking 😊 n yes you can call me Sur/ Surbhi/ Sam as most of the people on the forum here...
Yes, true...we all wished for a better parting of Nanu and Sameer...the way it happened was worse than Nanu's death itself...I'm glad at least Sameer stayed back, touched his feet, hugged his Nanu n he kissed his forehead...he even had jalebis from his hand that one last time...Nanu had been having a feeling of foreboding since the past few days...giving Sameer Nani's saree for Naina as blessings from both of them...him insisting Sameer to start taking interest in business...talking about old age and how life is unpredictable...this was so unlike Nanu...remember the last time when Naina saved Nanu...he told Sameer...arey mujhe kuch nahi hoga...uparwale se setting hai meri, jab tak teri shaadi nahi dekh leta...tab tak wo mujhe upar nahi bulayega...shaadi to nahi dekh paaye...but he at least died in peace knowing Sameer found his soulmate in such a good girl like Naina...his sudden demise was as much of a shock to Sameer as to us...imagine how Naina would feel...she wasn't there to hold Sameer when he was breaking down into pieces...he desperately needed a shoulder to cry on, which in part Munna and Pandit gave...the way they rushed to the hospital as they heard Sameer is all alone there...he's lucky to have friends like them...
I guess I wanted to write this story to portray all our unfulfilled desires of Nanu and Naina meeting officially as Nana-sasur and bahu at least once...😊😊😳
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Komalp1391

Loved it hope it happened in real but alas..

I desperatley wanted atleast one naina nanu scene and isse accha mauka nhi ho skta tha when she was dressed in his wifes saree
Thanks atleast aapki vajah se yeh imagine krpaye

True Komal...we all wanted that one scene...which alas, never happened...
thank you for the appreciation dear...
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshuaar

... if only
naina with Sameer at this time
... Nanu meet Naina once...
...they didn't separated without knowing what happened ...

thank you for the wonderful writing...

Yeah...after death..."If Only..." is what remains...and yes the separation was very sad n sudden...had I been in Naina's place, I probably wouldn't be able to stand sitting in the class without Sameer on my side...