09.03.2018:Written Update: Ye Un Dino Ki Baat Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Part 1

A shattered Sameer is walking in the hospital corridor.

Narrator-- We always believe that happiness is forever but we humans cant foresee the uncertainty of the future. For a while my friends held me but i din realise that i was losing control and that i was too late to reach to Nanaji.

Sameer passes out calling out to Nanaji. His friends hold him in time. 

Naina is rubbing her eyes to clear it. She rues that the village people cut hay and it got in her eye. She notices a cow and goes to feed it. A village lady says, before marriage the girl who feeds cows will get hubby of her choice. Another lady asks Preeti to make cakes from cowdung. Preeti is creeped out and refuses. Naina teases Preeti and she asks Naina to call Sameer and enjoy making those cakes. She walks off and Naina chases and tries to console her. Preeti asks Naina to settle in the village after marriage. Naina says she will find a suitable boy for Preeti to settle there, saying she will find a guy who can do farming. Preeti fumes on Naina saying dun wanna marry a village boy. Right then a village boy stares at them and Naina says they better speak in English before he realizes that they dun like village. 

They are walking away when they run into 2nd village boy. Preeti cribs that these village boys have no eyes. The boy says great english. Preeti asks about TV in the village. The boy says Sarpanch has TV. He is my father. Preeti says lets go there. Naina says yes as today Aashiqui will come so. The boy blushes. Preeti asks the matter. The boy says u said Aashiqui. Naina says its a movie. The boy is blank. Naina is worried about Sameer. They search for a phone.

Narrator-- Today everyone has a cellphone. Cant believe that 20 years ago having a phone was like a full moon on Amavasya. 

Tayji calls them. The duo cover their heads and go in her direction.

At the hospital, Sameers mom Vishakha sits by Nanajis side. She calls him PAPA. He removes his oxygen mask and wants to talk to her. They ask him to rest but he wants to talk He says Sameer is too simple and innocent. If anything happened to me he will fall apart. I managed him so that Vishakha could start her life afresh and till now he has covered him but now she has to shower her love on Sameer. He asks them to promise that they wont let Sameer miss him. Till now he has managed Sameer like a mom and now Vishakha has to become his mom and take care of Sameer and never let his smile disappear. He makes her promise and she does. She makes him wear the oxygen mask again. His breathing becomes erratic. He calls out to Sameer.

Naina wakes up with a start and Preeti asks the matter. Naina says saw a nightmare. Preeti rues that wanna go to the bathroom, come with me. They go out. 

At the hospital, Sameer comes to Nanajis side. He asks Sameer to smile and he does. Nanaji tells Vishakha that Sameers smile is precious and it shouldnt be lost. Sameer promises to Nanaji that he will change himself as soon as Nanaji is better. Nanaji says dun cry. Tears dont look nice on you. You are not my weakness, you are my pride. Nanaji says you asked me why i couldnt have been your son? He says good you are not my son. You wouldnt have been my friend, my student, my brother. With you, i have lived so many relations. Sameer holds his hand and asks him to rest. Nanaji says its time that you become Jaiprakash Maheshwaris son from Sameer Maheshwari. Carry all responsibilities on your shoulder.

Part 2

At the village, ladies are cutting vegetables when Bela brings some more vegetables. She starts to leave but the other ladies ask her to help with the cooking and ask her to light a chullah. They then take her to make cakes of cowdung. Preeti and Naina too take the elders blessing. Suddenly they run into the 1st village guy. BG- Mera dil tota ban jaye. He blushes. Naina says he likes Preeti. Preeti says where is the bathroom. The guy blushes and asks them to ask the ladies. Preeti asks them. They ask the duo to take a jug(lota), fill water in it and take along.

Part 3

Nanaji tells Sameer that from today my place in your life will be taken by your mom. Am sure she ewont let you cry and take care of u. Sameer says no one can take your place. Nanaji says she will have to. He asks Vishakha, who nods. Nanaji says she will guide you, scold you and spoil you. Like a companion. No..no. He calls Sameer near and whispers, i forgot your companion is Naina and she will be there with you forever. Sameer smiles amidst tears. Nanaji suddenly goes quiet. All watch shocked. All keep screaming to doctor. Doctor checks on Nanaji but its too late. Doctor leaves. Nanaji passes away. Everyone breaks down. Sameer watches blankly at Nanaji.

Precap --- BG-Zindagi har kadam. Nanajis funeral procession is going on. Later Sameers friends are shocked to find that Sameer is gone. Sameer is sitting in the bus besides his mom. Naina is talking to Preeti and notices Sameer in the bus and runs after the bus. 
Edited by Armu4eva - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Thanks for the update