Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diadhawan2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Actually I'm tired and left with lil energy to type now as the drama is too overhyped !! So thats why i wrote ab main aur kya bolu !!πŸ₯± Yes yes u watch it...its gonna be funπŸ‘πŸ‘
 U dont need a brain to watch the last 2 ep's as the writer himself has kept it aside & written stuffsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

For vyas mansion people Shaadi is no less than mazaak kuch houa nahi toh Shaadi Kara do...πŸ˜†...naren how many times he'll seat in mandap ...what is this one girl rotates and is a chance for every guy in the family that's why they have 3 sons...first surbhi and Naina ..πŸ‘ even Pooja ..   
Liked by someone but they love someone else and  they end up marrying  the third person.

anoosree thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi partner...it's like they somehow want to show Naren and Naina together either engaged or married, I am afraid, we have worst in store, a memory loss track, Naren forgets Pooja,  with or without leap, Naren and Naina together, Pooja either pregnant or with a child.  

This is the last thing I wanted to see, but I have a feeling they are leading to something like this.  In yesterday's episode there was an almost accident scene but they cut it abruptly. Kuch tho significance hai is scene ka in future.  

I am hoping my guess is wrong.  Two things I am not prepared for right now is Naren Naina marriage and Pooja  child track.  

They have made a mockery of Vyas family shaadhi.  Like a girl set to marry three brothers one by one. Even the thought is so disgusting and regressive. Supriya's character has become beyond ridiculous now.  Neelima is a much better mom than her, she fiercely objected when Naren asked Rahul to marry naina. It's because of Rahul, she reluctantly agreed. And Harish, his issue is only with the blood, else he is perfectly ok with his son each time  settling for his brothers wife, first Surbhi, now Naina.  Such a disgusting family with a regressive mindset. 

If they come up with a memory loss track with Naren and naina married then I may take your route...just read the updates.  Because  I don't have patience to watch that crap. 
Edited by anoosree - 6 years ago
Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoosree

Hi partner...it's like they somehow want to show Naren and Naina together either engaged or married, I am afraid, we have worst in store, a memory loss track, Naren forgets Pooja,  with or without leap, Naren and Naina together, Pooja either pregnant or with a child.  

This is the last thing I wanted to see, but I have a feeling they are leading to something like this.  In yesterday's episode there was an almost accident scene but they cut it abruptly. Kuch tho significance hai is scene ka in future.  

I am hoping my guess is wrong.  Two things I am not prepared for right now is Naren Naina marriage and Pooja  child track.  

They have made a mockery of Vyas family shaadhi.  Like a girl set to marry three brothers one by one. Even the thought is so disgusting and regressive. Supriya's character has become beyond ridiculous now.  Neelima is a much better mom than her, she fiercely objected when Naren asked Rahul to marry naina. It's because of Rahul, she reluctantly agreed. And Harish, his issue is only with the blood, else he is perfectly ok with his son each time  settling for his brothers wife, first Surbhi, now Naina.  Such a disgusting family with a regressive mindset. 

If they come up with a memory loss track with Naren and naina married then I may take your route...just read the updates.  Because  I don't have patience to watch that crap. 

πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Partner, you have proved time and again that your foresight is great in predicting the future tracks. You guys  here predict something and it happens too.. Abh yeh keh rahy ho ke Naren ML and Naren Naina together scene might happen! πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Mera tou dil abhi se hi beth gaya hai..  But NarJa separation is bound to happen. Itna tou samajh aagya hai.
Everyone in the Vyas Museum is full of shit. Namoonay bharay hue hain aik se barh ker aik uss museum mien.. πŸ˜† Supriya and Harish are the crappiest parents bhayee.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜‘
You are right.. Nilu is a lot better than Supriya.. I like her waise bhi..in all her negative galore! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Have you watched Ishq ka rang safed? In it also, the hero got to marry the villain for a couple of years... πŸ˜• Woh route na pakar lien yeh loag..because when that happened, and the heroine quit the show, the ratings went down the hill...jabke it was a very beautiful show with an amazing concept. If PA team does the same and get Naren married to Naina, I dont think it will do anything good for their trp...and trp is one thing for which these people ruined the uniqueness of this beautiful show in the first place... πŸ˜• I think if they do this , it will be only because they have decided to end PA... 
A little off topic, but what is wrong with Zee tv these days? Theres another show in which they killed the hero and are bringing a leap and beginning the story of the future generation..while the entire fandom is going crazy! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I do not watch that show, nor am i a fan of the actors at all... but I saw the rona dhona cheekhna chillana on instagram... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Kia hogya hai Zee walon ko? Apne dou acchay shows ka satyaanas ker rahay hain... πŸ˜• 

Diadhawan2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoosree

Yes! This family is disgusting I hate them ...this track was fine but not again ki during pheras Pooja will get proof ...
Well I don't think they'll do this but since they have already crossed all limits so yes there is a chance of memory loss and marriage if that happens then quitting the show forever .. recently in some star plus show hero marries a villain ..I'm like how they can do this and even after that heroin wants her husband back ( pathetic) ...
Harish and supriya toh my god ..😑😑😑
anoosree thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Partner, you have proved time and again that your foresight is great in predicting the future tracks. You guys  here predict something and it happens too.. Abh yeh keh rahy ho ke Naren ML and Naren Naina together scene might happen! πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Mera tou dil abhi se hi beth gaya hai..  But NarJa separation is bound to happen. Itna tou samajh aagya hai.
Everyone in the Vyas Museum is full of shit. Namoonay bharay hue hain aik se barh ker aik uss museum mien.. πŸ˜† Supriya and Harish are the crappiest parents bhayee.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜‘
You are right.. Nilu is a lot better than Supriya.. I like her waise bhi..in all her negative galore! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Have you watched Ishq ka rang safed? In it also, the hero got to marry the villain for a couple of years... πŸ˜• Woh route na pakar lien yeh loag..because when that happened, and the heroine quit the show, the ratings went down the hill...jabke it was a very beautiful show with an amazing concept. If PA team does the same and get Naren married to Naina, I dont think it will do anything good for their trp...and trp is one thing for which these people ruined the uniqueness of this beautiful show in the first place... πŸ˜• I think if they do this , it will be only because they have decided to end PA... 
A little off topic, but what is wrong with Zee tv these days? Theres another show in which they killed the hero and are bringing a leap and beginning the story of the future generation..while the entire fandom is going crazy! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I do not watch that show, nor am i a fan of the actors at all... but I saw the rona dhona cheekhna chillana on instagram... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Kia hogya hai Zee walon ko? Apne dou acchay shows ka satyaanas ker rahay hain... πŸ˜• 

Ha yaar...I have watched Ishq ka rang...another show with a promising plot, very good actors but went downhill coz of lack of creativity in the storyline.   I quit after they came up with the remarriage & child track. It lost its charm. They shut the show...this is exactly why I don't want a multiple marriage or child track in the show.  Just now I posted in another thread...see it's been just one year since the show started, lead actors are still young and the writers never bothered to explore the love story of the lead protagonists. It was hate drama all through, so why bring a child when they didn't bother to show Pooja Naren lead a decent married life for even days leave alone months or years. 

Child tracks  kills the storyline yaar, the drama becomes monotonous.. it rarely fetches Trps...as you said if they take that route then I too see the show ending unless and until they come up with a reincarnation track, which is also too late because by then the Trps would have fallen. So yeah kya chal raha hai inke demaag me pata nahi. 

Multiple marriage  destroys the leads Jodi's appeal.  So yeah these two tracks by far confirms the end of the show.  

From Gulki's interview she seems quite sure that she ain't going anywhere, so yeah how else will she stay in vyas mansion if not married/engaged to Naren. Accident scene ka kuch tho jhol hai...

Which another show are you talking about...as of now I watch only PA, 

Edited by anoosree - 6 years ago
anoosree thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diadhawan2

Yes! This family is disgusting I hate them ...this track was fine but not again ki during pheras Pooja will get proof ...
Well I don't think they'll do this but since they have already crossed all limits so yes there is a chance of memory loss and marriage if that happens then quitting the show forever .. recently in some star plus show hero marries a villain ..I'm like how they can do this and even after that heroin wants her husband back ( pathetic) ... was 
Harish and supriya toh my god ..😑😑😑

@ bold: They come up with such tracks when writers  just don't know how to proceed with the show, it's like a gamble, if it works they continue otherwise they end the show.  Most of the times such tracks don't work.  Seriously it would have been better had Naina married Rahul.  

Instead of showing Naren with Naina, they can just kill Pooja and Naren and come up with a reincarnation track, with Surbhi's child as chota Naren. But they will take that route only if they want the show to continue.  
Amaraah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys I don't think they will show a full on marriage track between Naina and Naren because Naina's only motive is the property etc. So why would she bother staying with Naren for so long. I have a feeling she will succeed in getting property and all her wishes fulfilled then probz kick all of Vyas out and it will be Vyas vs Naina πŸ˜†
Also in an interview segment Sheen says that this time in trying to defeat Naina Pooja is not alone someone else will be working with her so I doubt marriage will happen but i'm tired of repetitive tracks 
Doc.love thumbnail

Ha yaar...I have watched Ishq ka rang...another show with a promising plot, very good actors but went downhill coz of lack of creativity in the storyline.   I quit after they came up with the remarriage & child track. It lost its charm. They shut the show...this is exactly why I don't want a multiple marriage or child track in the show.  Just now I posted in another thread...see it's been just one year since the show started, lead actors are still young and the writers never bothered to explore the love story of the lead protagonists. It was hate drama all through, so why bring a child when they didn't bother to show Pooja Naren lead a decent married life for even days leave alone months or years. 

Child tracks  kills the storyline yaar, the drama becomes monotonous.. it rarely fetches Trps...as you said if they take that route then I too see the show ending unless and until they come up with a reincarnation track, which is also too late because by then the Trps would have fallen. So yeah kya chal raha hai inke demaag me pata nahi. 

Multiple marriage  destroys the leads Jodi's appeal.  So yeah these two tracks by far confirms the end of the show.  

From Gulki's interview she seems quite sure that she ain't going anywhere, so yeah how else will she stay in vyas mansion if not married/engaged to Naren. Accident scene ka kuch tho jhol hai...

Which another show are you talking about...as of now I watch only PA, 

Dont know about the accident scene. Till yesterday I was sure that i wanted to watch the fight wali episode and then the marriage crashing episode... but aaj I decided to watch an old show, Laagi tujhse lagan...and khalli valli PA!πŸ˜›πŸ˜› 
Ishq ka rang was definitely ruined after the kid and marriage to the villain track. Because of the leap thing that they wanted to show, the heroine quit too.. The replacement heroine could not do justice... The only saving grace was my sweetheart, Mishal! β€οΈ (I dont know if its against the forum rules to talk about one show in the forum of another show... Pardon me if its a misstep...πŸ€”) The other show of Zee tv that I mentioned is Jeet gaye tou Piya Morey... They killed the hero... Instagram fans are going crazy.. now the heroine is coming back after a leap of maby years as the daughter of the lead couple... πŸ˜• Same ghisa pita Rangrasiya type plot.. same shakal..bla bla bla.. πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Whats wrong with these people? Inki creativity kahan gayee aakhir? πŸ˜•
Doc.love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amaraah

Guys I don't think they will show a full on marriage track between Naina and Naren because Naina's only motive is the property etc. So why would she bother staying with Naren for so long. I have a feeling she will succeed in getting property and all her wishes fulfilled then probz kick all of Vyas out and it will be Vyas vs Naina πŸ˜†

Also in an interview segment Sheen says that this time in trying to defeat Naina Pooja is not alone someone else will be working with her so I doubt marriage will happen but i'm tired of repetitive tracks 

God!!!! If this happens, it sooo reminds me of Kahani ghar ghar ki... Pallavi getting all the property...Bullshit! πŸ˜• Saray plots use hogaye hain.. why cant they bring something new? The PA concept was new and unique..but they ruined it...because of TRPs... Lekin agher yeh ruin na kerte...show ko acchay note per end ker dete...woh ziada better nahi hota? πŸ˜•
Now as i am already unfamiliar about the forum rules about discussing one show in the forum of another...mager abh jab baat shuru hui hi hai, tou it reminds me of a beautiful show called Yeh Moh Moh ke Dhaage.. When the cvs started giving the team trouble regarding TRPs and wanted to bring in the usual crappy tracks, the makers took a firm stand and ended the show on a good note with the beautiful story intact. Atleast in the memories of its ardent fans, which include me also, the show will stay evergreen and I will always always always cherish the show and the actors. 
PA k case mien, its already getting too much on our nerves.. Mazeed ajeeb and repetitive tracks layein ge tou Allah hi janay iss show ka hoga kia phir! πŸ˜•
anoosree thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amaraah

That accident scene has some significance else why to come up with a scene like that and end it abruptly. We could hear even the crash sound. The possible scenario of a memory loss track, by all probability Naren & Pooja are still together, they might also get evidence against Naina & when they are about to expose her Naren meets with an accident, planned by Rahul...I remember few episodes back they did come up with scenes were Rahul is burning pictures of Pooja & Naren and also him holding a rope against Naren's neck suggesting his end. Anuj's stand is still unclear...So by all probability Naren suffers temporary memory loss, either he completely forgets Pooja or the recent events were he fell for her again, which could even mean he starts hating her.   In either case it's easy for Naina & vyas family to manipulate him and also make him agree for the marriage.  It's not necessary that Naina & Naren get married, they may just get engaged too..but you never know with the writers. From the beginning of this leap there were indications of Naren Naina pairing. 

They have to come up with a separation track, they can't show Naren hate Pooja again, that would be a  ridiculous repetition. Pooja can never hate Naren, she is mahaan athma. So the best way out is memory loss, Pooja will be back to Krishnapur, much worst she might get pregnant. If The writers are planning something in this line, I am still ok with it so long as they don't show Naren Naina marriage & romance and Pooja pregnant. That would kill the show for me. 

I liked Naina Rahul banter, it was fun, but I dread Naren getting anywhere close to Naina...nahiii..it's so repulsiveπŸ˜†

Right now I am in no mood to see a multiple marriage or a child track in PA period