WHATTT THE!!!???

Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Ohhh ohh ohh... I just saw a video that says that NAINA jee is PREGNANT with MAYANK'S  child!? πŸ˜•πŸ˜• But Mayank has been dead for the past 6,7 months... right? 
If she got pregnant the night before murdering Mayank, she should be atleast 6 months preggo. Why is her belly not showing at all? And why is anyone buying this bullshit... πŸ˜• Why isnt anyone asking her that how can she hide her pregnancy with a dead husband for sooo long...uptil the point that she was about to get married to the deceased man's brother...who basically hid his own wife's pregnancy!!! Naina and Rahul are actually two sides of the same coin! πŸ˜›
Pleaseee correct me and tell me that the writers did not goof up such a big time!  
And then Supriya asking Naina to get married to her own laadla beta!!! Yani she has no qualms about making Naina, her bahu...who is her supposed ex bahu's elder sister, who is the widow of her nephew, and is supposedly carrying his child too, and who was just a few hours ago,on the verge of marrying another nephew of hers..WITHOUT informing anyone about her pregnancy...which in a way was CHEATING... πŸ˜•... but she had alll the qualms about letting her laadla son remain married to Pooja, whom she herself had planted in his life...who did everything in her power to help the Vyas psychos, who loves Supriya's anokha laadla son dearly...who can die for him.. Lekin yeh sab baatein Supriya has conveniently forgotten...and now she is ready to BRING NAINA IN POOJA'S PLACE!!! 
What a pathetic retard she is!!!! My God!!! Unbelievable! πŸ€’

For the reference, this is the video which ghoomfied my meter and totally riled me up!
https://youtu.be/GEOdefRvfPE
Edited by Doc.love - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diadhawan2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

Ohhh ohh ohh... I just saw a video that says that NAINA jee is PREGNANT with MAYANK'S  child!? πŸ˜•πŸ˜• But Mayank has been dead for the past 6,7 months... right? 

If she got pregnant the night before murdering Mayank, she should be atleast 6 months preggo. Why is her belly not showing at all? And why is anyone buying this bullshit... πŸ˜• Why isnt anyone asking her that how can she hide her pregnancy with a dead husband for sooo long...uptil the point that she was about to get married to the deceased man's brother...who basically hid his own wife's pregnancy!!! Naina and Rahul are actually two sides of the same coin! πŸ˜›
Pleaseee correct me and tell me that the writers did not goof up such a big time!  
And then Supriya asking Naina to get married to her own laadla beta!!! Yani she has no qualms about making Naina, her bahu...who is her supposed ex bahu's elder sister, who is the widow of her nephew, and is supposedly carrying his child too, and who was just a few hours ago,on the verge of marrying another nephew of hers..WITHOUT informing anyone about her pregnancy...which in a way was CHEATING... πŸ˜•... but she had alll the qualms about letting her laadla son remain married to Pooja, whom she herself had planted in his life...who did everything in her power to help the Vyas psychos, who loves Supriya's anokha laadla son dearly...who can die for him.. Lekin yeh sab baatein Supriya has conveniently forgotten...and now she is ready to BRING NAINA IN POOJA'S PLACE!!! 

For the reference, this is the video which ghoomfied my meter and totally riled me up!

Totally agree with you about supriya ...I mean how can someone be this selfish dumb person. Still surprised  and mayank died two months ago if I'm not wrong but still how can they ...if it's narja's plan then fine otherwise πŸ˜‘hopeless writer ...not even used two Paisa ka dimaag...

JhanviKv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

AWESOME ..SUPER AWESOME !!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Gud U made this post !!!
Actually Mayank died a month back . Not 6th month ke starting par !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So she took up that as a reasonπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

@BOLD Tumne kya lajawab points diye yaar !!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ High Five !!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Mera dimag satakgaya seg dekhne ke baad !! 😑So that is why I told I dont wanna write anything ! But then few ppl state that we do baddua here !πŸ˜• That I couldnt take !! I had to write !!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ€’

Supriya u don't expect anything from her !! She is one filthy woman now !! I can scold her an entire day😑😑 Ehsaan Faramosh Dokhebaaz Kumata Aurat😑😑 How will a mother do that to her own son !! SUch a greedy she is for her own benefits. And Naina pucho mat !! Isne toh Vyas mansion main shaadi ke train lagaya hain ! 1st Mayank, then Rahul now NAren !! Joke huh !!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Such a shitty situation this is yaar !!! Yeh toh 2018 ki draupadi nikli πŸ˜• That 's why I told supriya's same words back to her & told Naina should marry Harish Vyas . Pappa Vyas is jawan too na. They say budape main jawani aati hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† There is a saying na that full mental is better than half mental coz half mental is dangerous, that applies to Supriya now. Jab poori mental thi tab thik thi. Jab aadhi mental hain tab aise harkat kar rahi hain πŸ˜‘😑

Doc.love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diadhawan2

Totally agree with you about supriya ...I mean how can someone be this selfish dumb person. Still surprised  and mayank died two months ago if I'm not wrong but still how can they ...if it's narja's plan then fine otherwise πŸ˜‘hopeless writer ...not even used two Paisa ka dimaag...

Ohhh thank you dost for correcting me.. I thought Mayank died at the time of NarJa separation, when Pooja had gone to krishnapuri.. πŸ˜†
Hahahha... true.. the writers have stopped using their two paisay ka dimagh.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Waise inke dimaghon ke two paisay bhi ziada hain... πŸ˜›πŸ˜› matar aur chanay jitnay tou dimagh hain inke... I dont know where did that MAGICIAN go who produced the initial half of this beautiful show.. πŸ˜­
Doc.love thumbnail

Actually Mayank died a month back . Not 6th month ke starting par !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So she took up that as a reasonπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

@BOLD Tumne kya lajawab points diye yaar !!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ High Five !!πŸ˜ƒ Mera dimag satakgaya seg dekhne ke baad !! 😑So that is why I told I dont wanna write anything ! But then few ppl state that we do baddua here !πŸ˜• That I couldnt take !! I had to write !!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ€’

Supriya u don't expect anything from her !! She is one filthy woman now !! I can scold her an entire day😑😑 Ehsaan Faramosh Dokhebaaz Kumata Aurat😑😑 How will a mother do that to her own son !! SUch a greedy she is for her own benefits. And Naina pucho mat !! Isne toh Vyas mansion main shaadi ke train lagaya hain ! 1st Mayank, then Rahul now NAren !! Joke huh !!πŸ˜• Such a shitty situation this is yaar !!! Yeh toh 2018 ki draupadi nikli πŸ˜• That 's why I told supriya's same words back to her & told Naina should marry Harish Vyas . Pappa Vyas is jawan too na. They say budape main jawani aati hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† There is a saying na that full mental is better than half mental coz half mental is dangerous, that applies to Supriya now. Jab poori mental thi tab thik thi. Jab aadhi mental hain tab aise harkat kar rahi hain πŸ˜‘😑

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thank you Jhanvi buddy for correcting me... Mera timeline inn loagon ki story se sync hona bannd hogya hai.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜† 
Supriyaaa πŸ˜‘ Ufff!!! I want her to be badly punished...but i know.. the writers will try to redeem her by giving us some maa aur maa ki qurbani type dialogues and everyone will forget and forgive her... πŸ€’🀒 
The words in bold and italic... πŸ‘πŸ‘ bilkul sahi kaha dost.. β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ
JhanviKv thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thank you Jhanvi buddy for correcting me... Mera timeline inn loagon ki story se sync hona bannd hogya hai.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜† 
Supriyaaa πŸ˜‘ Ufff!!! I want her to be badly punished...but i know.. the writers will try to redeem her by giving us some maa aur maa ki qurbani type dialogues and everyone will forget and forgive her... πŸ€’🀒 

My Pleasure πŸ˜ƒ

Ohh don't worry we will keep u in sync with the current affairs !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Yes I dont want her to be left out...her kanha only should punish her...she should be on that wheelchair for rest of her life & then she ll feel how it actually is to be there!!😑😑

Doc.love thumbnail

@BOLD Tumne kya lajawab points diye yaar !!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ High Five !!πŸ˜ƒ Mera dimag satakgaya seg dekhne ke baad !! 😑So that is why I told I dont wanna write anything ! But then few ppl state that we do baddua here !πŸ˜• That I couldnt take !! I had to write !!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ€’

Supriya u don't expect anything from her !! She is one filthy woman now !! I can scold her an entire day😑😑 Ehsaan Faramosh Dokhebaaz Kumata Aurat😑😑 How will a mother do that to her own son !! SUch a greedy she is for her own benefits. And Naina pucho mat !! Isne toh Vyas mansion main shaadi ke train lagaya hain ! 1st Mayank, then Rahul now NAren !! Joke huh !!πŸ˜• Such a shitty situation this is yaar !!! Yeh toh 2018 ki draupadi nikli πŸ˜• That 's why I told supriya's same words back to her & told Naina should marry Harish Vyas . Pappa Vyas is jawan too na. They say budape main jawani aati hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† There is a saying na that full mental is better than half mental coz half mental is dangerous, that applies to Supriya now. Jab poori mental thi tab thik thi. Jab aadhi mental hain tab aise harkat kar rahi hain πŸ˜‘😑

My Pleasure πŸ˜ƒ

Ohh don't worry we will keep u in sync with the current affairs !!πŸ˜‰

Yes I dont want her to be left out...her kanha only should punish her...she should be on that wheelchair for rest of her life & then she ll feel how it actually is to be there!!😑😑

Lol.. woh tou Kaanha ko bhi challenge kerty rehty hain.. Waqai half mental ho chuki hai. πŸ˜› 
JhanviKv thumbnail

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

My Pleasure πŸ˜ƒ

Ohh don't worry we will keep u in sync with the current affairs !!πŸ˜‰

[/QUOTE]
Lol.. woh tou Kaanha ko bhi challenge kerty rehty hain.. Waqai half mental ho chuki hai. πŸ˜› 
[/QUOTE]

Kya drama tha aaj ke ep main! Drama drama drama!πŸ˜•πŸ˜• 
Ek ke upar aur ek baariπŸ₯±πŸ₯±
But the only thing I did was to watch Naren's face. I was only concentrated at himπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Bandha kitna overwhelmed tha when he heard Rahul accepting his child. There was a glow on his faceπŸ˜†πŸ˜† He was so smitten & lost when he came to know both the bahu's of the house are pregnantπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Just like a puppyπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Lage haath pooja ko bhi pregnant karte yaar! She was the only one left out tdyπŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜› If she was then Naren ka pucho mat , he would have been on cloud nineπŸ˜† But then its been just few days from their golden night ..atleast a few more days required Naren. Dont worry u will join that league tooπŸ‘ Ab main aur kya boluπŸ˜•
Doc.love thumbnail
Hahahaha... I havent watched the epi... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† But thats not news.. everyone who reads our posts here knows that I just follow the awesome posts and excellent analysis by you all.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pooja ki pregnancy ka humien pata haina.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰ We all have our suspicions that Pooja is probably preggo and it will be revealed after their separation or maybe a leap... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜› 
I will try to watch the episodes of yesterday and today... I want to see Naren's fight and also the Shadi crashing drama... πŸ˜†
Then i will let you know about my point of view.. 
JhanviKv thumbnail

Hahahaha... I havent watched the epi... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† But thats not news.. everyone who reads our posts here knows that I just follow the awesome posts and excellent analysis by you all.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Pooja ki pregnancy ka humien pata haina.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰ We all have our suspicions that Pooja is probably preggo and it will be revealed after their separation or maybe a leap... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜› 
I will try to watch the episodes of yesterday and today... I want to see Naren's fight and also the Shadi crashing drama... πŸ˜†
Then i will let you know about my point of view.. 

Actually I'm tired and left with lil energy to type now as the drama is too overhyped !! So thats why i wrote ab main aur kya bolu !!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ₯±πŸ₯± Yes yes u watch it...its gonna be funπŸ‘πŸ‘
 U dont need a brain to watch the last 2 ep's as the writer himself has kept it aside & written stuffsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
1 2 3
Next