Samaina FS : Nanu The Cupid (Epilogue - Pg 11)

...sandy... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi friends, I'm new to the forum..😊 After watching the recent episode I wanted to write something with Nanu in it. So trying it out.. Hope you guys support it and like it.. :)

This is four to Five shot story. As i want to keep it short and sweet.. 😊

Prologue :

So, this is after a week of the bet revelation and both Naina and Sameer are back to their home. Arjun has confessed a week before that it was him who stole the papers and Naina wasn't aware of it until she reached home where she found Arjun having Rakesh sir's keys. She promised that she won't tell anyone knowing Rakesh's character.

Sameer tried to talk to Naina but to no use. She was absent during the first two days coz of her fever. He knew the reason behind it. He tried to talk to her but she ignored him completely.

"Sameer what happened to you? These days you're taking care of yourself. This is not my Sameer" Nanu said ruffling his hair seeing him sitting silently in his room.

"Nothing of that sort Nanu" he said trying to maintain his composure.

"Your voice and your face doesn't sync. Did something happened in your trip?" he said absorbing him.

He know he can't hide anything from him. But he also knows his nanu won't appreciate what he did. He don't want everyone to hate him at the sametime . So he has to hide it from him.. He thought to tell him once everything gets fine.

Nanu watched his grandson thinking something deeply. He knows he has to do something now.

He wished him goodnight and left from there.

The next day was Monday and Sameer knows Naina will come to visit the temple. He kept the alarm to ring at 5:30 and thought to sleep hoping to see her tomorrow.

Sameer was waiting outside the temple. The temple was almost empty today coz of some function in the nearby temple. Almost everyone went there. But he knew Naina will come here only. It's been for more than half-an-hour and there was no signs of Naina. He lost the hope that she ll come but his instinct told him to wait for few more minutes and his instinct was right.

He saw Naina walking into the temple lost in her own thoughts. She hasn't even noticed him. She passed him as if he was invisible. Her face was devoid of any emotions.

"Naina" he called her to make her come back to reality.

Naina was surprised to hear this voice again. She thought it must be her dream and started to walk again when she heard his voice again this time a bit louder.

"Naina" he called in a bit higher tone seeing her walking again.

This time she was sure it's his voice. Angered build inside her and tears pooled her eyes immediately.

She turned around and saw him standing looking at her. She ignored him and started to go inside the temple. Sameer followed her silently.

She completed her prayer and started to go back when Sameer came running towards her and stood infront of her.

"Naina I need to talk to you" he said panting coz of the running.

"There is nothing left to talk "she said anger spitting from her eyes.

"I know what I did is wrong? But please forgive me. I was so angry at that time that i took this decision" He started to be immediately cut of her.

"Wrong? It's not just wrong.. It's wrong only if It's done unintentionally.. The moment you took the decision might be wrong. But you had time to make it correct still you didn't do that. You wanted to win that bet at any cost. what u did is sin sameer, it's a SIN" she said with tears flowing from her eyes.

"You know what I was guilty for hiding the fact it was Arjun bhaiya who stole the papers. I thought to tell you once I gain the trust of yours. Coz I was not ready to lose you. I loved you with all my heart" she shouted and fall on the knees.

"Now I know what everyone said is true about me. I don't deserve love in my life. These days I was in some dreamland. Thank you Sameer for showing me the reality and congratulations for winning the bet" she said wiping her tears and got up and went from there without waiting for him to speak.

Naina's words echoed in his ears. "I don't deserve love in my life"

His mom said the same words to him "You don't deserve anyone's love" and he knows how it feels.

His guilt got burdened thinking he has giving the same pain to her. The tears which was flowing increased it's pace and fell on his knees crying hard.

"I'm sorry Naina. I'm so sorry. You're right.. I committed a big sin.. I should never be forgiven" He said crying like a small child knowing the actual damage caused by him.

They both thought it was only God who witnessed it. But doesn't god come in some human form to solve the issues?

Index :

Prologue - Above
Chapter 1 - pg 2
Chapter 2 - pg 5
Chapter 3 - pg 7
Chapter 4 - pg 9
Epilogue - pg 11
Edited by ...sandy... - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MSK04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Really interesting start... πŸ‘
So in her anger she told Sameer the truth about paper stealing... and I guess Nanu witnessed everything... Would love to see how this progresses...
Please update soon...! πŸ˜Š
mommyangel55 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hey!If i am not wrong you are the same sandy from Kasam forum. I have read your writings there and i loved them. Welcome to yudkbh forum. Eagerly waiting to read some others from you
Sona07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome.. πŸ‘πŸΌ
continue soon
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice start
Nanu has always been d cupid for SamAina
Would love to read further
Update soon
Veda1125 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great start...made me emotional ...do continue!
Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Great start! Please continue.
...sandy... thumbnail

Originally posted by: moumita04

Really interesting start... πŸ‘

So in her anger she told Sameer the truth about paper stealing... and I guess Nanu witnessed everything... Would love to see how this progresses...
Please update soon...! πŸ˜Š

Thank you for liking it.. 😊
...sandy... thumbnail

Originally posted by: mommyangel55

Hey!If i am not wrong you are the same sandy from Kasam forum. I have read your writings there and i loved them. Welcome to yudkbh forum. Eagerly waiting to read some others from you

Hey... Yeah it's me  πŸ˜‰ Was busy.. so couldn't continue stories in other forums.. but i felt to write this.. 😊 Hope you like this tooπŸ€— Thank you for your love 😳
...sandy... thumbnail

Originally posted by: msdfan

awesome.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

continue soon

Sure.. Thank you😊