03/08 Highlights - AvNeil's Special Moments -- Terrace Scene!!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

What a heartbreakingly beautiful episode this was!! Avni and Neil's scenes just tug at your heartstrings, they can make you smile and they can make you cry all in one go. Neil was so adorable, he really thinks this is a dream and one he doesn't want to see end. When Avni went into the kitchen to make tea for Neil and just broke down in tears remembering their moments together, you really saw how broken she is inside this has not been easy for her. I am sure Avni's guilt only intensified when Neil reminded her of the promise she broke when she left him. Avni and Neil are both hurting so much, they needed this time together because neither could have foreseen the storm that was coming that day. 

The terrace scenes were so breathtaking! The cinematography was on point and it is the scene we all craved for and more. Neil asked a valid question, would they have been happy had things been different where they lived in a world where he wasn't a cop she wasn't a thief and they did not have to fight evil. I say no. I don't think they would have been happy because it is those instances that brought them together, had they not faced those obstacles their love would not have been as strong as it is today. It is one of the reasons why I am such a fan of this pairing, they have been through the biggest of storms yet look at them ten years later their love for each other is as intense as ever. Neil and Avni are couple goals and those kisses <3 

DD and Sunheri, bless the CVs for some comic relief because Avni and Neil had me crying! DD impressed he didn't run away, he was so sweet as he dealt with an intoxicated Sunheri. Samrat was just looking on humored by Sunheri's antics. Sunheri proposing was so cute! I really want this ship to sail! Sunheri has come far, she is a beautifully written character and I still stand by my belief these two are going to be the biggest cupids for AvNeil. 

Precap - Neil is unable to remember anything and comes face to face with Sunheri and the twins, the story is moving forward. I know in the latest OLVs Avni hides but for how long can she do so? Destiny is bringing them closer, their night together definitely is not their last. I cannot wait to see how they meet again, you just know Aditi and Zain will nail those scenes like they have in these past two episodes. I am so happy the show is back in the top 20, it deserves higher TRPs but slow and steady wins the race. It is a good thing to at least be in the top 20 again!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilentAvNeil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was an awesome episode.  Both are broken.  We got to hear Neil pour out his heart but the CVS didn't do the same with Avni, so it was good we got to see her break down and cry in the kitchen.  She is broken and is doing all this because she thinks she is a bad omen.
Would have loved to see Avni express some but the CVS seem to show only one side in each track.  In the jail track, we got to see Avni's POV and we all sympathized with her and we couldn't understand Neil since he was being hard hearted and did not express anything.  Now it seem like it is Neil's turn to express and Avni's turn to be hard hearted.

Neil is so desperate for her to be with him.  It will be interesting to see his reaction when he realizes she is not really dead.  He will forgive but how or what will it take is going to be the interesting part.

DD/Sunheri cracked me up.  They definitely are going to be the Cupid along with the children.  I love Samrat.  He acts well and his character is written very well too just like Moghuli's.

The next couple of weeks are going to be interesting.  Cannot wait
BB_CallmeC thumbnail
Babe! I am not coming back from heaven anymore! Yes! I am not! I am done! CVs killed me! I am dead! AdiZa got me! I am dead!
I just love how breathtakingly beautiful this episode was! CVs made sure to do justice to both Neil and Avni and their POVs and AdiZa did the fab job doing justice to the roles and giving their best. 

As you said, you can't help but feel the pain, the love, the heart break that was being shown on screen. Seriously if I were to be around them, I would have just hugged them and took all their pain away. I can't wait for them to actually come face to face. If these scenes are so good, I can't imagine how great the final face off scenes will be <3
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentAvNeil

It was an awesome episode.  Both are broken.  We got to hear Neil pour out his heart but the CVS didn't do the same with Avni, so it was good we got to see her break down and cry in the kitchen.  She is broken and is doing all this because she thinks she is a bad omen.

Would have loved to see Avni express some but the CVS seem to show only one side in each track.  In the jail track, we got to see Avni's POV and we all sympathized with her and we couldn't understand Neil since he was being hard hearted and did not express anything.  Now it seem like it is Neil's turn to express and Avni's turn to be hard hearted.

Neil is so desperate for her to be with him.  It will be interesting to see his reaction when he realizes she is not really dead.  He will forgive but how or what will it take is going to be the interesting part.

DD/Sunheri cracked me up.  They definitely are going to be the Cupid along with the children.  I love Samrat.  He acts well and his character is written very well too just like Moghuli's.

The next couple of weeks are going to be interesting.  Cannot wait

I feel CVs did a good job showing both POVs, while Avni's was not shown through dialogues we saw it through actions. We have seen Avni still living in memories of Neil, it is her way of finding her strength to get through the day, we have seen her calling home just to hear the voices of her loved ones and now today her breakdown in the kitchen you are seeing just how broken she is from within. Avni has always been someone who keeps things bottled up, she hurts and the fact she sees herself as a bad omen breaks your heart. I believe that will be one of the reasons Neil melts towards her, seeing her see herself so differently from the way she wants these kids to see themselves. It is just going to shatter Neil that she thinks of herself this way that she she is letting someone like Daya continue to haunt her thoughts. 

I love Samrat too, I cannot wait to see how Samrat, DD and Sunheri help Avni and Neil come back together. Hopefully the kids can learn about Avni's past and help in the healing process, this poor girl needs to come out of her shell.

Its going to be so good in the coming weeks! 
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .IamShonali.

Babe! I am not coming back from heaven anymore! Yes! I am not! I am done! CVs killed me! I am dead! AdiZa got me! I am dead!

I just love how breathtakingly beautiful this episode was! CVs made sure to do justice to both Neil and Avni and their POVs and AdiZa did the fab job doing justice to the roles and giving their best. 

As you said, you can't help but feel the pain, the love, the heart break that was being shown on screen. Seriously if I were to be around them, I would have just hugged them and took all their pain away. I can't wait for them to actually come face to face. If these scenes are so good, I can't imagine how great the final face off scenes will be <3

I was waiting for your update this morning and then realized you are not back yet, I figured you were still gone after the episode aired. It was an amazing episode. I feel for both, CVs did what couldn't have been done during the jail track even though we got bits and pieces I feel here the execution is better. We are seeing things more clearly in terms of how both have suffered during their time apart, how much they long for each other to the point where they wished things were different. I wouldn't want things to be different though because had it been that way we wouldn't have seen such a story unfold, it makes you want more and yes their final face off is going to be damn good!! 
darsh333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You have written about tonight's episode with such emotions that i can connect to you mandy.. :(
Reading this review makes my heart heavy at the same time it makes me smile for our beautiful avneil :)

Both avneil are broken..but my heart goes out for neil..after today's episode one would just wanna go hug him and cry along with him :(

Those bgms today..it adds on to it..it just makes you feel sooo bad for neil

That special scene for me was when bolna song played with those hand gestures❤️

I have watched several shows..but none has made me feel for a fictional character to this extent..! 
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: darsh333

You have written about tonight's episode with such emotions that i can connect to you mandy.. :(

Reading this review makes my heart heavy at the same time it makes me smile for our beautiful avneil :)

Both avneil are broken..but my heart goes out for neil..after today's episode one would just wanna go hug him and cry along with him :(

Those bgms today..it adds on to it..it just makes you feel sooo bad for neil

That special scene for me was when bolna song played with those hand gestures❤️

I have watched several shows..but none has made me feel for a fictional character to this extent..! 

Thank you! I wanted to hug both, they are in so much pain and neither deserved such misery but Fuze said it right had they not been apart all those years the scenes that are unfolding before our eyes would not have had the same impact. It is because so much time has passed that you cannot help but cry with these characters for what they have endured, I cannot wait for Neil to know the truth and just reuniting. I know he will be angry but for how long can he stay angry? Neil is going to melt and I cannot wait to see how. 

Naamkarann is unique, you just relate to these characters. Aditi and Zain play a huge part in that because they breathed lives into their characters, the casting was perfect for these roles!
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Today's Episode Was Full Of Various Emotions. It was just too good...Neil showed how vulnerable he is without Avni! While Avni's breakdown in kitchen showed how much she is in pain & wants to be with him! When Neil asked her not to tell that she is with him and wont leave him ever...cause in end she did , Avni's face was broken! Both the characters were running through emotions , one was pouring his heart out and other was bottling up the feeling which were ready to burst anytime! 
I am highly thrilled to watch their actual meeting and how Neil slowly melts and bring back old Avni!

P.S I didn't want to talk about the sidey Sheasha but I need to say it again...I dont want her tag along with Avni after AvNeil reunites...Big No! She calling AvNeil as parents is like nightmare . Jaan Didi & Neil bhaiyaa would be fine . 
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flora212

Today's Episode Was Full Of Various Emotions. It was just too good...Neil showed how vulnerable he is without Avni! While Avni's breakdown in kitchen showed how much she is in pain & wants to be with him! When Neil asked her not to tell that she is with him and wont leave him ever...cause in end she did , Avni's face was broken! Both the characters were running through emotions , one was pouring his heart out and other was bottling up the feeling which were ready to burst anytime! 

I am highly thrilled to watch their actual meeting and how Neil slowly melts and bring back old Avni!

P.S I didn't want to talk about the sidey Sheasha but I need to say it again...I dont want her tag along with Avni after AvNeil reunites...Big No! She calling AvNeil as parents is like nightmare . Jaan Didi & Neil bhaiyaa would be fine . 

I think that will be one of the benefits to turning Saesha 18, so she won't tag along with AvNeil once they go home. I look at her lie to be something that brings out that fighter in Avni, she has always talked about how she wants these kids to make an identity of their own and know how special she is well this is the perfect way to kick start that. Saesha right now understandably lied about her parents, it looked realistic given she is an orphan and wants to make an impression on KK. It is a lie she can get caught up in and Avni will realize she has to do something now otherwise whatever she wants for these children goes in vein, that can be a way Neil helps her. I really want to see how he melts and brings out that fighter in her, he needs to see how shaken she is and how this Avni is not the one he fell in love with. Neil asked tonight what if they were different people, would they be happy? I think Neil will soon have his answer, he will see Avni as a different person one who does not fight back and hides from the world but that is not the woman he fell in love with. It would be a stranger to him. Neil is going to have to bring that part of Avni back, it is only him who can let her know just how special she is just like these children are. 
nlisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I think that will be one of the benefits to turning Saesha 18, so she won't tag along with AvNeil once they go home. I look at her lie to be something that brings out that fighter in Avni, she has always talked about how she wants these kids to make an identity of their own and know how special she is well this is the perfect way to kick start that. Saesha right now understandably lied about her parents, it looked realistic given she is an orphan and wants to make an impression on KK. It is a lie she can get caught up in and Avni will realize she has to do something now otherwise whatever she wants for these children goes in vein, that can be a way Neil helps her. I really want to see how he melts and brings out that fighter in her, he needs to see how shaken she is and how this Avni is not the one he fell in love with. Neil asked tonight what if they were different people, would they be happy? I think Neil will soon have his answer, he will see Avni as a different person one who does not fight back and hides from the world but that is not the woman he fell in love with. It would be a stranger to him. Neil is going to have to bring that part of Avni back, it is only him who can let her know just how special she is just like these children are. 

@ Mandy: I understand what you mean about her wanting to create an impression on KK, and that's all well and fine, but is KK stupid? Avni/Jaan Didi looks like she's almost the same age as Saesha. 

And hello? the kids call her didi... Not Ma. 

I know we all have sympathy for Mishti who was in an abusive home and had to deal with Vidyut, but she's moved on now and she's well adapted into real life. I hope her turning 18 emancipates her from Avni and Neil's life. 
Yes, they can keep an eye on her, but from far away... I don't want an 18 year old to be their "first" child. 

Mishti being that close to them is odd on so many levels... She's the daughter of Juhi, who was Neil's fiancee... It's really messed up! CVs, this is not the Young and the Restless...let's keep it simple. 

Going back to the episode: 

Zain was fabulous today. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him in yesterday's episode and again in today's episode. Aditi was also good, but I felt like she was reigning her emotions in ( as Avni!); which is a very Avni thing to do.. She's always been the strong one while  Neil's the emotional one. 

I loved when she broke down in the kitchen; alone. Like she always does. It shows that she's not unaffected by Neil's presence. She could never be unaffected by his presence. He really gets under her skin, and shakes her to the core. 

I can't wait for Neil to actually come to the realization that the night he spent with Avni was actually real. I want him to remember her words and how she wanted to be far away from the world but with him... 

I enjoyed the DD and Sunehri scenes as well. I'm hoping Sunehri will be embarrassed enough to go say something to DD and I hope DD starts feeling something for her..