Even god is trying to save my Rahul

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
🤣
The most hilarious scene of the day is when dadaji is praying and Rahul's wedding is being stopped. It was like god was saving him/Shipping him with Surbhi. 
second while Naren was fighting those goons to save Pooja I kept playing the song tuj mein rab dikta hai in my head as Anuj gazed on at him so lovingly ðŸ¤£That for me was the moment Anuj fell in love with Naren.
The scene where he was like Pooja is  my wife how dare u hurt her was so cheesey I was like buddy you were the one tying her up. Kidnapping her...And doing all sorts of weird shit before you got laid now you are acting like Pooja's trained puppy. 
That entire scene was so over the top. 

Lol I dont think rahul would have outwitted Naina because she did well takes his money away... 
Now I think the big twist is if Surbhi is to be excepted or something. Pooja will leave Naren who will turn to the evil bitch of vyas mansion for comfort🤣and I dont mean supriya or harish or neelima I mean Naina vyaas mansion is filled with them evil bitches. Barf...
The scene were Pooja was running from the goons and catching the ball was so dumb they did not have more than one ball maybe two but she kept throwing it back to them rather than throwing it away and well ending their game. 
Also her fighting off four men who grabbed her was funny, LOL Pooja is a bad ass. Naren's fighting and end scenes made me yawn. But i was kept at the edge of the seat waiting to see the scene where Rahul sees Surbhi but it never happen +_+
Filler episode +_+ tmrw the real shit will go down. 
Hopefully Rahul gets a long scene tmrw I really want to see my anti hero get his happy ending he can still be evil on the side ðŸ˜†
If he wants to...

Another thing that caught my eye was the precap.
How can Naren say Rahul you cant get married if your other wife is alive
Are they trying to tell us that Surbhi was dead but Neelima and hardik were trying to invite her ghost. 
Honest to god W*F  was that scene?
Could they not come up with a flash back scene where Surbhi reveals all...
I guess that might only happen next week 
GAAAH
So long...
Hope Rahul takes a shine to his baby😳 and the mummy 
And trying to kill Naina i mean after all her name starts with an N' 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I Like Rahul Too.
He Needs To Change For Good Now.
Its High Time.
JhanviKv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have fallen short of words today to write after watching this segment. ðŸ˜¡ WRITERS ARE MADD!!!😡😡
https://youtu.be/A0SlcG3ZlHY