Thats well deserving  
taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Oh Thanks a ton for updating
will be reading now and commenting in a while  
taahir004 thumbnail
Excellent Chapter

Oh I'm loving this dynamic Maan a romantic on one hand and turns instantly into boss mode the next moment , telling Geet she has to be early on time from the next day otherwise he will give her reason to sleep more as her nights will be sleepless and he will make sure of that while she tries to fight off his words he crabs at her kissing her and this is something that both wants though she may show she is fighting him but Maan can see her love ,and when he withdraws Geet is angry at him telling him she'll file a case against him but instead Maan replies back so cutely if she comes late he will make her nights sleepless and its his promise , I liked how everytime he came back with an innocent yet romantic reply to her , its clear he does not want her hurting
Maan wants his wife back but he also knows she is going to give him a hard tough time so he has turned into the romantic cool and innocent guy now with his double meaning of words
but I totally enjoyed them it was so refreshingly different from them but then remembering his times with Geet it did sadden him and immediately he turns into boss mode baffling Geet but then Maan also lets her know that they both effect each other and he is straight to his point its getting tedious , he is tired he just wants his wife back with him .
oh hell so Sameera was Geet's ex boss and she is the same that was Maan's ex fiance right
but if the company belongs to the Khurana's then why she has a problem with Maan holding a position in his company is she perhaps a shareholder
both Sameera and Maan can stand eye to eye both have the strength to power and it seems they playing some dangerous game , I wonder now what will Geet's thoughts be on Sameera she belittled Geet while Maan stood firm and supported Geet  
taahir004 thumbnail
I'm hoping that Geet also let Maan know that she has been sent by Sameera to his division
at least that way Maan will know that Sameera has some devious plan  
I actually felt bad for Geet she was so confused as to why Sameera was pretending not to know her then also lying that she scheduled an appointment 
taahir004 thumbnail
Precap

Maan is talking about a party
waiting to see what is it all about