Posted: 6 years ago

Welcome to P R E D E S T I N E D Thread 6 !!!! 
Wow, I can't believe we have made through Thread 6!! 😲
Thanks to all my dearies for making it possible!! 🤗👏❤️
My Other stories >> Index
Edited by WaveTeal - 5 years ago
INDEX :
removed
removedEdited by WaveTeal - 5 years ago
Removed - Shall be back soon
Removed - Shall be back soon
PRECAP : "Adiii???Maan roared all of a sudden and Adi who was standing in a distance witnessing all the dispute, rushed his feet, "Jjj..Ji Sir??" As usual, stuttering to utter his words!!

How can one hole their calm after witnessing what have just taken place!! 

"Daadi maa and...Tum party dena chah rahe thhey naa??" A dejected Geet scrunched her eyebrows hearing what Maan have declared, "Consider it done...Talk with Geet and make arrangements..." He notified a stunned Adi in a calm manner and gestured towards Geet who was standing with a deadly silence.

Edited by Iptida - 6 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Awesome update as always baby 👏  Loved maaneets cute nok jhok... Maan is becoming shameless day by day... 😆 Not that i mind 😉 I love this new change in maan ... He is trying to erase all the bitter memories from her mind and somewhere he is successfull in doing that... Geet is too lost to react for the sudden kiss and maan had used his opportunity pretty well 😆 his remark about making her nights sleepless is epic 🤣 i can easily guess what geet thought about it...  And maan twisted his words by saying that he wanted to change her shift to night 😆
Sam ?? 😲 Sam in maans office..  Not at all expected... Omg she filed that case on maan which made him to leave his post 😲 And why the hell she works in axle??  As far as i know sam cheated maan then who gave her job in axle and by his talks its clear that she is the md and she is the one who gave job to geet in his company..  She again filed case on maan but guess maan is ready to answer her back in his own way...  She wantedly trying to defame geet so that maan could not fire her... But she doesnt know that maan would never fire geet even in his dreams...  😆 But baby i am scared this sam appointed geet for some dirty task... I can guess it the way she behaved infront of maan as if she doesnt even know geet... Geet is all confused ...atlast geet came to know that her boss is none other than sameera who once broke maans heart.. Hope geet soon reveal to maan that she is appointed by sam ...  
Awesome update baby 🤗 loved it ❤️ thanks for updating...  You know na my first love is pd 😆 So its a sweet surprise and a shock for me 😳
Love you ❤️

Edited by Roopa_1 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Roopa_1

😲
Check the header now!! 😆