Ishra TS: Humsafar (Pt 7 last on pg39 on 16/5/2020 )

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello everyone
Here I'm starting a new story which I had written long back but couldn't post.
It was an os but then I added much more in it as I wanted to write few scenes all but can't use in any of my current stories so now it's a TS.

No prologue, starting with first part...

Edited by Kadianvi - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kadianvi thumbnail

IndexPart-1 scroll down

]

Part-2

Part-3

Part-4

Note of restarting the story

Part-5

Part-6

Edited by Kadianvi - 4 years ago
Kadianvi thumbnail
Part-1 
At the venue of a wedding in Amritsar, in the bride's room, bride was busy with her friends and cousins discussing about the sangeet ceremony which is about to happen in evening when one of the best friend of college reached there and hugged her happily congratulating her. 
Manveen-Thank you so much Ishu. Glad you came before sangeet. I thought madam is so busy that she is going to come at the reception only. 
Ishita No ways, how can I miss your wedding that to be in full Punjabi style. You know na I just love Punjabi dhamaal 
Ishita met to her other friends too and then went to her room to freshen up after talking about sangeet and all. 
In evening, at the venue of sangeet, both bride and groom's families gathered along with relatives and friends. Bride and groom, Manveen  and Rajveer were sitting together surrounded by their friends. Ishita was sitting along with one friend a little far as both were not Punjabi. Rajveer was continuously looking towards entrance waiting for someone  
That's when he saw his friend came with a gift box. His friend gave him that box and Rajveer thanks him. Rajveer gave that gift to Manveen and introduced to his friend, 
Rajveer -Manveen, meet he is my friend, Raman. He is the one who brought this gift which I had ordered two days back. No one was allowing me to go out so he helped me. Thank you Raman. 
Raman -No need to say thanks yaar. 
Then he greeted Manveen too. Soon the sangeet ceremony started and one by one the whole family danced. Seniors too danced which is joined by Mr and Mrs Bhalla too. Raman along with other boys gave a rocking performance from groom's side after which the girls from bride's side too gave performance but not upto boys' so boys started teasing them. Manveen was not ready to give up and called Ishita and Soumya to dance. Both denied as they didn't prepared. Raman who was in complete mast mood, heard it and commented, 
Raman-Rahne dijiye Bhabhi Ji, dance hi nhi aata to try Kya Karna. Itna aasan nhi humhe harana. (leave it Bhabhi Ji, why to try when they don't know how to dance. It's not easy to win over us.) 
This is not go well with Ishita. She looked at him and he was smirking. Ishita and soumya left from there without saying anything. Everyone thought that they were hurt. Mr and Mrs Bhalla scolded Raman for talking like that with guests while Manveen smiled and said, 
M-Don't worry auntiji, unhe bura nhi laga hoga. Vo dono to apna dance ka jalwa dikhane gayi hai. And I'm sure you all will enjoy it fully. And Raman you will himself praise them, especially Ishita. She is just too good, rocking and superb. 
Manveen's mother-But they are south Indian. 
She was saying when Punjabi dhol played and all turned to the stage where Ishita and Soumya along with some more girls started dancing on the beats of the dhol in Punjabi steps only and then Boys and girls danced together on No 1 Punjabi song. Soon all joined it and all danced together. All praised them. At last, bride and groom went to stage. Ishita and Soumya were standing free after sometime and Raman came to them. 
Raman-Hello Miss South Indians. 
He said coming from back and both turned to him with a light smile. 
Raman-I must say you both danced so well. It was too good. 
Ishita and Soumya-Thank you 
Raman-I'm sorry for the way I talked that time. I didn't mean to hurt you... 
Ishita-It's ok. We understand. 
Soumya-Ishita, I just come after taking our mobile phones. 
Ishita-Ok. 
R-By the way, Hi, Raman. 
He said forwarding his hand for a hand shake Ishita too didn't protest. 
I-Hlo, myself Ishita. 
R-South India? 
I(smiles)-No, Delhi. 
R-Same here, I'm also from Delhi. By the way, you must have taken the dance classes na. 
I-No, actually during graduation, we all were from different parts of India in our group so we used to teach each other about our customs so we learnt. 
R-Impressive. 
Before they could talk further, Soumya came and informed Ishita about office call on her mobile and Ishita went to attend the call. Soon the sangeet ceremony got over and all went to their respective rooms.
Next morning, the pre-wedding rituals started in separated halls for groom and bride. It started from the ritual of tying of Mauli (scared thread) by the priest on the wrist of bride and groom. Then bride's maternal uncle and aunty made her wear the Chooda. Next one was Kalire cermony. After wearing Kalire, all the unmarried girls sat and Manveen shake her Kalire on their heads as per the tradition and a part of it fall on Ishita's head. Seniors told her that next turn is her to get married and girls tease her. Soon they continued the next one, Haldi ceremony and all girls and boys didn't leave the chance to apply haldi on them. Ishra too enjoyed it completely with their friends and all but separately. Ishita and Soumya were enjoying all rituals and understanding their means as it was their first time when they are attending a Punjabi wedding. Soon it was evening and everyone were ready for the wedding after completing all rituals. Manveen and Rajveer got ready and others too. The marriage rituals were supposed to be done in that hotel only so Baarat took a round from one entrance to another one and all the Baarati danced all the way. Bride's family welcomed them traditionally. At the time of Jaimala, Ishita and few more girls brought Manveen and the ritual started. Manveen was doing it when Raman and other boys picked up Rajveer. Manveen's brothers too picked her up and ritual got completed. After that Manveen and Rajveer made sit in Mandap for rest of the rituals. 
When Rajveer went to Mandap clearing off his shoes, bride's sisters ran to steal them as per tradition while groom's brothers and friends tried to stop them and got succeed too as girls were less. Girls were upset and thought to take Ishita and Soumya's help. They told everything to them and Ishita told them to go in separate direction and try to find where boys can hide the shoes till she will think some plan. Soumya and Ishita were keeping an eye on few boys when they saw them going to Raman and went near them only to hear that it was Raman's plan. They were busy in their own when Ishita came to them and tapped on Raman's shoulder. All other boys left from there while Ishita glared Raman but he was cool. 
R-hi, looking good. 
Ishita's expression didn't change. 
R-what? I know I'm looking handsome but don't look at me like this. I'm feeling awkward. 
I-How could you do this? This is a ritual. This is the right of sisters of the bride to steal groom's shoes. Why are you stopping them? 
R-We are not stopping them. We too have the right to save our groom's shoes. And secondly it was so easy to take the shoes from Mandap, now try to find where are the shoes. Hai himmat to dhoondhlo joote. 
I-Challenge de rho ho? 
R-Chalo diya challenge. If I win then you have to do whatever I want... 
I-And if I win then you have to do whatever I will say. 
R-Done. 
Saying both went to different directions.  
Raman went to other boys and alert them to take care of the shoes while Ishita went to girls to know if they got any information but they didn't. When Raman came back to hall, he saw Ishita and other girls were calm. Soon Manveen and Rajveer started taking rounds around the scared fire and slowly one by one all rituals ended completing the wedding. When the Vidaai started after rituals and dinner, Rajveer asked for his shoes and Manveen's sister came taking his shoes and made him wear after taking her shagun making Raman and other boys shocked. All were clueless. After vidaai, both families went back to their house while guests stayed in hotel. 
After sometime Raman searched for Ishita to know how she got the shoes and after half an hour finally He saw her in corridor near her room along with Soumya and Mrs. Bhalla. They started going to their rooms but Raman stopped them and asked impatiently, 
R-How is it possible? How did you get the shoes? 
I-Leave it Na. It doesn't matter how it happened, the thing which matters is it happened. I won the bet and now you have to do whatever I will say. Ok bye for now. 
Ishita turned to go but Raman stopped her again, 
R-Aisa kaise bye. U have to answer me... 
Mrs Bhalla-Chod Na puttar, vo jeet gayi to Kya Hua. Koi nhi Tu kar Dena jo vo kahegi, vo jyada kuch nhi maangegi, haina puttar.  
I-Ji auntiji. 
Mrs Bhalla -Dekha kitni achi kudi hai. Chal ab. 
She said taking Raman with herself while Ishita and Soumya too turned to go but Raman was thinking of possibility how she won. He thought from beginning and finally got the point. He said and all stopped there itself, 
R(almost shouting)-I got it. 
Mrs Bhalla -Raman Tu abhi chal rha hai ya main... 
R-Aapko badi jaldi hai Maa, haa taki aap pakde Na jaao, haina. \
Mrs Bhalla (over sweetly)-Yeh Kya bol rha Tu puttar... 
R-Rahne do Maa, nautanki bandh karo. Hum boys ke alawa sirf maine aapko bataya tha ki joote kaha hai aur aapne iski help ki. (turning towards Ishita)Aur tum cheating karke hi jeet sakti ho. 
I-It's not cheating. You didn't tell any type of conditions so I could do anything and I did. 
R-Fine, you won. Tell me what do you want now? 
I-No need, if I will need something then I will ask you. 
R-Ok. 
Saying so all went to their respective rooms. Next day, there was reception party in evening so before that all were having free time. Ishita and Soumya  were coming to have breakfast when saw Bhallas were going out. Soumya asked where they are going and Mrs Bhalla told that they are going to gurudwara and asked them to join. All went together. Ishita and Soumya helped in Langar too  and after few hours came back. In evening, all came to reception party. Soumya and Ishita were not there. Mrs Bhalla asked for them to Manveen to which she told that they got some urgent work and went back to Delhi... 
That's all for first part. Now think where and when will Ishra meet?? Will wait for reviews... Next part is ready, will try to post it soon... 
Precap-Ishra next meeting, temporary or permanent..., 
Edited by Kadianvi - 6 years ago
Kadianvi thumbnail
Updated a new story,
Have a look
Dhiyashah thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AMAZING UPDATE
CONTINUE SOON
WAITING FOR NEXT UPDATE
Dhiyashah thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations for new story
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
fantastic
update soon
thanks for the pm
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations for d new story!!
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Loved it.
Thanks for d pm:)
divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
congratulations for new story
awesome story beautiful start
ishita came to attend  her friend marriage she was so excited to attend punjabi wedding ishita and her Friends  scene was nice it was sangeet raman came there he was groom's friend rajeveer had asked raman to pick gift which he have chosen for manveer as he is not allowed to go out raman and rajveer scene was nice all danced it was girls vs boys but girls were not able to match boys who started teasing girls manveer was not backing out she called ishita and soumya to dance they were denying raman said they can't dance ishita and soumya went from there all thought they are hurt with ramans word manveer said not they will be back to dance and she challenged raman he himself will prie them all turned hearing punjabi dhol ishita and soumya danced well all joined them raman  praised ishitas dance ishra scene was nice sangeet got over next day was haldi ishra enjoyed with their friends in kalira ritual kalira fell on ishita all said next is her turn it was evening girls family welcomed boys' family marraige rituals started girl's sister treid to hide groom's shoes but his friends didn't let them they got sad it was ramans plan girl thought to take ishitas help they went to her told her she asked them to keep eye on boys she will thought of some plan ishita went to boys and heard ramans plan she glared him she said its girl's sisters right to hide groom's shoes raman said they are also playing he challenged her saying if he will win she will do whatever also playing he challenged her she accepted ishita and girls were not getting where boys had hided the shoes marreige got over it was time of vidaai girl sister brought rajveer's shoes and made him wear he gave her money raman was  shocked how they got shoes so toshiji helped ishita raman got to know ishra scene was nice
pls update soon
thanks for the PM