RagNa OS-Ishq (Dard Ya Dua)

SJ001 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Ye ishq kisi ke liye dard h to kisi ke liye dua,kisi ke liye uski puri duniya h to kisi ke liye Ibadat ka dursa naam par jo bhi kaho ye ishq to bas ek ahsass h jisme har jazbat ka apna hi ek alag maza h...                             This story is about a girl name kalpi who is little bit short in height,kind of fatty,shy and reserved in nature n most importantly far away from today's style n fashion,she is just simple in her own self,she believes in simple living n high thinking but being shy and reserved type she had very less friends n even in her family also her dad with whom she use to be very very close is no more in this world n from her brother n mother it isn't that she doesn't talk to them at all she does talk to them,she many a times smiles n laugh with them but still she usually stays a quite apart from them because she feels like lack of bonding with them,she just cant able to connect herself properly with them,she was always her papa's princesses,she always use to share everything with her dad but sadly after her papa's death she cant able to attach herself with anyone else just like her dad,her dad's death had filled a void in her life,so in short now she is as living a quite lonely life which is actually day by day depressing her but then one day a boy name raj enters in her life,he just totally changed her n her life or we can say he just totally turns her life upside n down,kalpi kind of start enjoying her life with him,she just like his company a lot n moreover with him she is slowly coming out of her depression so she kind of start liking him but for him she is just a time pass with whom he gets along only to have some fun so he use to insult or taunt her for everything but she just ignores everything because she doesn't want to loose raj but then all of a sudden he just stop meeting her,or even replying to her calls or msg's which starts worrying her a lot,she was damm worried for him because of which she even starts getting irritated or angry on every small small things,sometimes she even end up fighting with her mother or bother but both of them fails to notice the repeatedly changes in kalpi's behaviour because they both never knew what's happening in her life or about any boy being the part of her life,in short they doesn't even know anything about her whereas raj he just don't care about all this because he was very busy with his new gf about which kalpi doesn't know anything but one day in a coffee shop she spots raj with his new gf having some lovely dovey moments, she was so heartbroken n tears automatically starts flowing from her eyes but still she doesn't have the guts to confront raj so she just cryingly left from their n as soon as she reaches back her home she just cries her heart out but in alone she still doesn't tell about raj to her family,her heart was bleeding badly but still she was bearing everything all alone but after two or three days gaining some strength she decides to confront raj so she msg her or actually begs him through msg to meet her for one last time to which he agrees and then they both meet n kalpi questions him as why he did all this with her,why he cheated her even after calling her his gf only to get known that he is actually using her all the while n had no interest in being with her which break all her dreams into pieces n that broken pieces r paining her heart a lot so she just fall down on her knees n cries her heart out n questions god as why he always do this to her,why he always take away her happiness why n in response its start raining showing that today even god is crying with her but then all of a sudden she stands up wiping away her tears n says raj you said na that I'm not of your worth so today I promise you that very soon I will show you my worth infact not only just you but to myself n to this entire world I will show my worth,very soon I will prove it to you that not me but you were never my worth,not me but you never deserves me,I promise you that today just like the way I'm roaming around you to get your attention in the same way one day you to will roam around me to get my attention,now I will prove myself to which raj just mock at her n made fun of her confidence but kalpi didn't pay any attention to it n left from their but after saying that just wait n watch,I will be back soon n that day was a born of new kalpi after which where she disappears no one every knows except her family n like that five long years passed away n in this five years she was never been in touch with raj or any of her so called friends...                                                  ---------------Five Years Later----------------- A house is shown where two families have come together to discuss or talk about the marriage of their children's n as we move closer we can see that the boy was none other then kalpi's brother Pankaj who had come to see his prospective bride Payal with his family n then as both the families proceeds we can see that both pankaj and payal had said yes for each other n their relation got fixed for which everyone is enjoying the moment n showing their happiness by feeding sweets to each other n later as soon as everything gets final kalpi's mom quickly called her but like always she doesn't answers her mom's call which made her upset so her son consoles her n lit up her mood but inside he gets determine that this no matter what happens he will talk to kalpi about this,yes all this years kalpi was only in touch with her brother n no one else n only her brother knows that where were she was in all this year so as soon as the day passed out n night comes in his room pankaj quickly call her little sister because they both usually talks in night's n moreover he too also hadn't talk to her baby sister from quite a long time because they both were busy in their respective works n then a min later when kalpi picks up the call her brother starts shooting his question on her like how's she,how's her life n work going,did she's taking caring of herself or not,is she eating on time n properly or not n many more like that to which unable to say anything kalpi just keep quite but she was just loving her brother's care for her n teras were rolling down from her eyes because she knows that all her brother's care n concern for her was genuine n pure n had no hidden intentions just like some people who had earlier use to be the part of her life but not anymore n then when her brother realizes his mistake he let her speak so she just wiping her tears off give answers to her brother's every question n tells him that she is all fit n fine after which for sometime they both talks on some random things of their life's n later on pankaj tells kalpi that his relation has got fixed n he requests her too atleast come back for his wedding as he wants his baby sister to be with him all the way in his wedding to which kalpi reply that she will try her best to come but she cant promise anything as she is damm busy but actually she had some other plans but her indirect rejection hurts her brother a lot but still he mask up his feeling n pretends to be happy for her because may be still kalpi hadn't told him anything about raj but being her brother he very well knows,he could feel that their is something which had hurt her sis alot n because of which only she doesn't even wants to come back but still he never ask her about it because he wants her to come ahead herself n tells him everything but being his sis kalpi also sense his feeling but still she keep quite n was about to cut the call but pankaj stops her n after gaining strength he ask her as why she hadn't talk to their mother in all this years n now also which again made her guilty because she very well knows that she was always been unfair to her own mother,in all this years she use to talk to her brother n sometimes even meet him but she never meet her mother or even talk to her but its really not because she hates her mother or doesn't want to get close to her,she tells her brother that its because she had come here to achieve something n she doesn't want to get flew on emotions before she achieves everything she wants...Edited by SJ001 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SJ001 thumbnail
She keeps on telling that bhai if one's also I had talked to mom then I wouldn't had been able to control myself,I would have always desire to talk to her more n more,to meet her, to hug her,to cry in her lap,to always be with her n then I wouldn't have been able to concentrate on anything,I wouldn't have been able to achieve what I had today n still I want to achieve alot n that's why I'm doing all this but soon I will surely comes to meet you guys but I really don't know that when that soon will come so if possible please forgive me for all the times I had hurt you n mom n after this she just cuts the call even without waiting for her brothers reply because her tears had literally chocked her voice n she knows that she wouldn't have been able to talk anything else so she just did that,it was not a fun for to stay away from her family but she is purposely doing it so that when she achieves something her mother n brother can proudly say that she is their daughter n sister n she had promised to herself that she will make it happen one or another n before that she will never give but little did she know that her life was about to take her to a roller coaster ride...two weeks had passed away after that phone call n in this two week kalpi doesn't call her brother even for once nor does he calls her because they both were not finding words as how to talk with each other because in everyone's life their comes a point where we cant even able to convey our feelings even to our closed ones also but after two weeks finding a prefect opportunity her brother called her n tells her that his wedding date had been finalized n no matter what happen but this time she had to come but again kalpi denied by saying she is busy so he just cuts the call because he was very disappointed n then just a day before the engagement when nobody had literally any hope that she would come,she just come their where both the families had planned to have a joint celebration n that's is payal's n her family farmhouse but as excepted by her no one had recognized her because she had completely changed herself n before only her brother had seen her in her new look so only he knew about her but luckily he was not their at that moment so she decides too have some fun with all of them but before she could do or say anything harsh (payal's brother) n his friends gang which had raj also starts blasting on her by calling her as a thief because few mins back she was very kneely observing all the arrangements n specially the farmhouse because after all its her brother wedding so she just wants everything to be prefect but as all others doesn't know who she actually is so they all thought her to be thief,everyone is saying something or other but no one is giving her the chance to speak n she just keep rotating here head from left to right hearing everyone helplessly,one among them even said that we should give her to the police which shocks her,its like all her plan to have fun is backfiring on herself only but then from no where comes her saviour her brother,he calls her by her name after which everyone gets to know that she is their very own kalpi which shocks everyone n specially raj because as we know that she is looking totally different n raj he had never thought or imagined that kalpi would changed herself so much,the yesterday's shy,reserved n fatty kalpi was now today's smart,bold, confident,independent n moreover beautiful n slim trim kalpi who can make any boy fall for her just by her one look,the boys gang harsh,raj n others who yesterday were laughing after seeing her earlier pictures were now standing speechless infront of her,no one has the words to praise her beauty,she was looking a divine beauty in her pink salwar suit n with open hairs but as no one is saying anything so their is pin drop silence all around which is broken by pankaj who by coming inside ask her that kalpi how come you are here when you had already told us that you wont come as you are very busy so now what happens to which kalpi by coming inside smiles n says bhai its your marriage so how you had thought that I will not attend it,its the most imp moment of your life so how cant I be with you,you are the most imp part of my life so I will also stick by your side,I will always be with you which makes everyone very happy n everyone is admiring their beautiful bond but raj he still was in a very deep shock whereas harsh he finds a great competitor in kalpi,he thinks that she is just the lady version of him n that's why he doesn't even interact with her properly,he himself had made a thought about her that she would surely be have very high attitude n ego problem but kalpi she literally cares about all this,she is here to enjoy her brother's wedding n its all that she cares n now she doesnt even give a damm to what others think about her because she herself,her family,her friends very well knows what is she n that's enough for her n moreover she is not here to entertain anyone or to be upto their expectations so she just simply went away to have some rest but only to be stopped by raj in mid way who apologise to her for his all the time rude behaviour n says that he never thought but she had really kept her promise n she just had changed herself completely only to be stopped by kalpi who questions him that why are you saying sorry n which promise are you talking about n moreover did I even know you but then she gives answers to all her questions by herself only that she don't remember that she even know him or any other person related to him n then she excuses herself n went away from their leaving behind raj with his puppy dog face n like this the entire day passed away with kalpi helping everyone in the remaining preparations n with little bit nok jok of kalpi n harsh,they both keeps on ranting each other n all others were keep enjoying their silly fighting,it just lighten up the atmosphere n filled it with laughter n smiling faces of everyone n now even pankaj was also very happy n smiling unlike till morning when he was very upset n then with the smiling faces everyone went to sleep except raj because he was damm irritated by kalpi's ignorance towards him but he don't know what to do n what not where else all others were shown sleeping peacefully...next morning the engagement day around 7:00 am everyone was awake n were busy in some left over preparations but their was no sign of kalpi so everyone thought that she might be sleeping till now because of which payal's grandmom starts her lecture that its not good for girls to sleep late till, that they should be awake even before sunrise,they use to do all the household work,they should always be in their limits,they use to respect their elders n moreover worship them n many more because she is typical old fashioned lady with old mindset,she is a very devoted follower of her traditions n values n moreover in a first meeting itself she had develop a kind of disliking towards kalpi because of her outspoken attitude n nature which she doesn't like it at all but still she remains silent but now taking this as a prefect opportunity she starts her lecture but then all of a sudden kalpi comes back home with some stuff n when everyone questions her that where were she...she told everyone that she had just went out to purchase some stuff because her would be bhabhi's grandmom had told her to buy all this stuff after which everyone looks at grandmom n then only she realised that its truth, she is one who had sent kalpi to the market but later on she herself had forgot about it so making some excuses she quickly rush towards her room n some of others to went away after which kalpi's cousins told her the entire matter n starts laughing but kalpi just stops them n says that its not good to laugh on others mistake because we all are humans n its in our nature to make mistake so we should not make fun of others n moreover she is older to us na so we all should respect her instead of laughing after which they all just went away nodding their heads but payal's parents who had listen all this kind of start liking kalpi,they are really very much impressed by her...Edited by SJ001 - 6 years ago
vanajaragna thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
wow!!! you start a new story thanks dear
awesome update
startly felt bad for kalpi
raj didn't deserve her only raghav can
between when will raghav entry
eager to ragna moments
update soon dear
abirami_shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welcome back Jiya.. New story.. You always come up with different concept.. Poor Kalpi but loved her confidence.. Bonding of her bro and her was lovely... Waiting for Raghav and upcomingsss... Thank you for new story.. Love you always.. Take care!!!

Niki1980 thumbnail
Welcome back...Thank You for starting a new story...super start...waiting for next update
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice start 
Hmm weel kalpi  brave to achieve it
Update soon
naam11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome story. New story. Waiting for raghav entry.
MadhuGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome. Waiting next part. 
vanajaragna thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
amazing update
loved the way kalpi ignorance towards Raj
will he approach kalpi again??
because his family also started to like her!
where is raghav dear??
waiting for his entry
SJ001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vanajaragna

amazing update
loved the way kalpi ignorance towards Raj
will he approach kalpi again??
because his family also started to like her!
where is raghav dear??
waiting for his entry

Thanks dear,glad that you like the update but I think you get little confused by the update its not raj's family who start liking kalpi,its harsh and payal's family who is kalpi would be bhabhi,they start liking kalpi n raj he is their because he is harsh friends N about raghav's entry dear then it still have sometime