20th and 21st Dec Wrttn Updates

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 17 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

giakabir thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yaaar if ekta wants to end this serial cant she do it in some good and proper way. Why in the name of hell is she murdering the whole story line.

Shagun txs a lot for the updates, this story has got so out of hand and still you keep on writing which is very nice on ur part.

Ekta dont kill the serial just end it and I will be happy. 😡
springs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
What? Nims is thinking of stealing the jewelry? I am sure someone else will steal it, and everyone will blame Nims!

Thanks for both updates Shagun 👏 👏
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
What I want to know is where is Kunal and when is he coming back, like five years from now? Are we ever going to see the K-ster again.
lev1 thumbnail
where the hell is Kunal
omg........seriously this is sooooooooo lmae
minki thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update....
-kavita- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thanx shagun for updts 👏 😳
crazy_about_u thumbnail
its getting more boring day by day.......i think KHNK episode is having compitition with itself whether can it become more boring than previous one 😆 😆
QueenE thumbnail

Originally posted by: lev1

where the hell is Kunal
omg........seriously this is sooooooooo lmae

Making a movie with Anita!😆

Thanks for the update!

Esti aunty

giaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This show is gone to the dogs...I have stopped watching and now i think I can easily go without reading the updates.

I guess now that Eijaz is seeing Ektamai's best friend he can take time off to be with his honey and Ektamai is fine with it!

For her other actors she's such a tyrant. I guess Eijaz must be "doing" the right thing! But why doesn't Star one dump this show? Na sar na pair it's dragging!

Kahani is rocking! So Ekta is intentionally hanging on to this show to avoid Kahani having any new competition.

Gia