Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Thanks for the LU and caps Shamz πŸ˜Š
going to check online now looks like it was a good episode even if I have to tolerate the other show πŸ˜Š
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PristineSoul

Mehek looks pretty in the blue outfit.. 

But that necklace was looking mix match on her dress...even I didn't liked what she was wearing with that red gown...πŸ˜•
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehatara

Thanks for the caps Sham. Both are looking pretty good.

Welcome Sneha ... taking caps and cropping them has become a bigger task now πŸ˜•πŸ˜• 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazymehryan

Uniqueness of zkm..πŸ‘
In every show ML Or FL dreams  romance here our FL is dreaming dead bodies ..πŸ˜†
U r great CVS ..
TFS for the LU ..
I didn't see the episode ..

Welcome jaya ...I was wondering same...they are just fighting for game and here our mehrya are putting their life at risk to save the innocent people can't we have some light episodes like that πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crtkelly

Surprisingly that came across as relatively tolerableπŸ˜•πŸ˜†. I am unsure if it is the fine work or Shamz and Sneha or the actual showπŸ˜‰. I will have to check it online tonight after work.

Thank you ladies for the LU...fingers crossed that the ending of this track makes the agony of sitting through it worth it...although i do have my doubts over this bomb expertise that will allow mehek to disable it...it makes me think of all the action movies where the hero ponders until the last minute which  colour wire to cut...πŸ˜†

@bold .. Kelly🀣🀣🀣

Hope they end it by wednesday and mehrya can go and shoot some episodes with the other couple ...and spend some quality time with each other...I want them to run away from this place for few weeks🀣🀣
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: josejen

Thanks Shams for the LU and CAPS.
It is good that the track will come to end by this week. Hope they don't start with the next torture immediately .

Welcome Jen ..we can just hope for that but don't know what they have planned... let's see how this MS goes and it will be good if mehrya can attend the marriage in the other show πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zkm...yudkbh

thnx shams di and sneha di for the lu 

todays epi was bearable i guess..hope this ends soon...liked sk coat and meeks dress a lot and loved the way sk put the necklace on  mehek both the time

Welcome Shreya ..I liked all the scenes of mehryaπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
But still pissed that Arman was hanging around with them πŸ˜‘

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
What happened today in episode ...I just watched in bits...cudnt understand wat actually happened..πŸ˜•
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriyankaB10

Thanks Shams I guess the episode was tolerable. I liked that aunties dialogue " Adha salman adha Hrithik " everyone is so impressed with our hero   πŸ˜‰ . Mehrya were looking adorable. They are so perfect for each other. When they are together nothing else matters .

The precap is a dream certainly. This climax would have been better had it not been interrupted by the other serial. But anyways this is better than PA mahasangam.

That line was really funny...πŸ˜†
Everyone just falls for him πŸ€£
I agree on that ...it's better than PA sangam πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anuteja

Thanks for LU and pics di I forgot to watch at 7.30 πŸ˜Š

Welcome Anu and thank God I was sitting infroin  of TV at 7.30 else I could have missed it too πŸ˜†