F.R.I.E.N.D.S TS Part 3 B Updated

Manasi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Well I thought of this concept as I'm a huge fan of Twilight series. Let's see if I can justify and manage and mix this concept with our show.

Hope you all like it.

It was convocation day. Finally, we all were going to set our feet into that phase of life where materialistic things were going to take front seat of the bike. All those years of enthralling magic and fun were going through the mind. The pin drop silence in atmosphere was making its effect but the chaos in the mind was being heard by all of us. We knew exactly the same video was playing in our minds. The video of our friendship, our love, our trusts and the video of being punished  together.

Silence was broken when our caps flew high in the sky and we all hugged each other. The smiles, the laughter, the tears; it reminded of past years as though life was giving us a chance, a moment to relive, to replay, to rewind.

The clock struck 11.30 p.m. and Manoj smiled. He knew it was time for him to sleep and wait for next day's time to continue the book. The word rewind reminded him of his those days when cassette- tape recorder were there. He was such a huge fan of all Hindi films and songs. Those were days when people used to gift cassettes on occasions and those were the days when Naina and Sameer used to convey their feelings, their emotions and their love for each other through these cassettes.

" Unki love-story to Ashiqqui se bhi jyada musical thi. Itne saare gaane shayad woh time lyricist ne inn dono ke liye hi banaye and singers ne bhi inn dono ke liye hi gaaye honge. Manoj aka Munna thought.

I know it's short, but I'm a baby whose learning ABCD about writing.

It's humble request, plss let me know what do guys think and should I continue...

Edited by Manasi90 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Its a cute start dear... i would like you to continue as i would love to read you๐Ÿ˜ƒ
We all are beginners in this field dear... so please leave aside your hesitation and pen down what you have thought of... would be waiting๐Ÿ˜Š
Abhinaya_Abhi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
That's not a big deal! Don't hesitate and  continue writing๐Ÿ˜Š
Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nice start manasi... Pls do continue... Waiting for the update ๐Ÿ˜Š
Missy_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice start plz continue 
SammP thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great start. Story seems to have great potential. Update rest soon.๐Ÿ‘
asya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Good start . Please continue ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Niakhush thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It is a nice start dear...whd wait for u to write more!!!!
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I find this interesting
Plzz continue

Hey, can u mention in d title if it's an SS or FF or TS
N also send d link to d index thread, Un Dino Ki Kahaniyaan which is in d first page as a sticky
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thats a good start dear.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘  Loved how brought Munna to be a narrator.It seems interesting.Please update the next part soon.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
With love-
Minu๐Ÿ˜ณ