Amaraah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Has Rahul taken a slap every month since the beginning of the show? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† He's getting another one from Naren for insulting Chandrika but i thought he was pretending to be changed so why would he openly insult? ðŸ˜• inconsistent writers but lol someone should make a Rahul slap count ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
there was an episode today??
anoosree thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amaraah

Has Rahul taken a slap every month since the beginning of the show? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† He's getting another one from Naren for insulting Chandrika but i thought he was pretending to be changed so why would he openly insult? ðŸ˜• inconsistent writers but lol someone should make a Rahul slap count ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

He deserves a slap, but then he is so right,  when Naren could insult Pooja and chandrika in a similar way then why not Rahul.   Actually someone should have given Naren this slap when he treated Pooja & chandrika like tawaif.  Well I don't understand how long will Naren with his puppy face is going to convince Pooja. 

But was was the whole point of chandrika coming with her toli to vyas mansion, what is she trying to prove except giving more fodder to those clowns to insult Pooja.  
Amaraah thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

there was an episode today??

No it's an upcoming scene.
Amaraah thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoosree

He deserves a slap, but then he is so right,  when Naren could insult Pooja and chandrika in a similar way then why not Rahul.   Actually someone should have given Naren this slap when he treated Pooja & chandrika like tawaif.  Well I don't understand how long will Naren with his puppy face is going to convince Pooja. 

But was was the whole point of chandrika coming with her toli to vyas mansion, what is she trying to prove except giving more fodder to those clowns to insult Pooja.  

@bold: i'm glad he's going to call him out on this because Naren is no angel he attempted murder twice aswell so no better than Rahul 
dhun.laagi thumbnail
He has had 52 slaps atleast ðŸ˜†
Agree. Naren should also be treated the same when he errs like that and not spared just coz he is the lead ðŸ¥±
JhanviKv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoosree

Totally agree with u !!! How less is Naren !!!😲 Infact he deserves slaps left right & centre from Mama Dadu Chandrika Maa & Pooja herself .🥱🥱 The way he treated all of them few days back !! He forgot humanity !!😡😡😕🤢 Infact Rahul went to jail for about a year !! Naren should be sent to jail for a month atleast for his attempt to murder !! One month is less as well !! ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•
Amaraah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hey_Bhaggu

He has had 52 slaps atleast ðŸ˜†

Agree. Naren should also be treated the same when he errs like that and not spared just coz he is the lead ðŸ¥±

@bold: lol it seems the actor has mastered the art of slap taking ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
anoosree thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Totally agree with u !!! How less is Naren !!!😲 Infact he deserves slaps left right & centre from Mama Dadu Chandrika Maa & Pooja herself .🥱🥱 The way he treated all of them few days back !! He forgot humanity !!🤢 Infact Rahul went to jail for about a year !! Naren should be sent to jail for a month atleast for his attempt to murder !! One month is less as well !! ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•

Jhanvi...so true, Rahul gets called out, slapped & punished for his evil doings but what about Naren. Even Dadaji stood like a spectator when Naren brutally insulted Pooja & Chandrika during the whole vyas mansion batawara tamasha.  I still cringe at those words spoken by him, especially when he mocked them asking who should be the nominee.   I can't imagine a husband saying such a thing to his wife and getting away with it so easily. I was so optimistic that he was faking all that. But now knowing, he indulged in all that with all seriousness...  Sach me yaar, yeh log kuch be kare I can't see him the same way again.  

They say never look for happiness at the same place where you lost it.  Don't know about reel life, but in real life the statement is nothing but the truth. Even when a couple take a break and then get back the relationship doesn't remain the same, no matter how much they love, dil pe malaal jazoor rahatha hai. Here Pooja and Naren's life is scared with worst things that could ever happen between a husband & wife.  Real life me tho such a couple just don't stand a chance.  But yeah daily soap me sab kuch chaltha hai in name of mahaantha & albelapan.