Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranified009 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: krish_1

Maybe he myt have read some books on productivity...n how people are getting addicted to social media...๐Ÿ˜‰

Yeah I believe he's reading and reading...making good use of time and raising his bars instead of vella-panti ๐Ÿ˜† and that's a fine decision.
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ranified009

[

@bold true that. Earlier he used to have such interaction. He would tweet about common affairs, even stuff like neo Nazism, weather or the book he's reading and the films he is about to watch etc. He had like 1k 2k likes on tweets๐Ÿ˜ณ and now he's like mereko Kisi se baat ni karni. Leave insta, snapchat ka toh Anton sanskar bhi kar Chuka shayad๐Ÿค”

ufff abhi he's become so boring still I want him to interact with these new set of fans.. fans want n crave fr such attention bt moorkh samjhata he nahi.. his ig following is 207k n its increasing n ppl there expect updates on regular basis.. SC tou ur right he must hav forgotten the password..๐Ÿ˜†
sydy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Nusi Sg
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQvQsvVapVg[/YOUTUBE]
1:27 onwards. small clip
NusiSg thumbnail

Originally posted by: sydy

I saw only a small clipping long time back in which Aditi is manipulating Namik character in proposing her.
Let me check.

๐Ÿ˜ณ awww that's so sweet of u.. thnking u in advance!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
sydy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Maybe he myt have read some books on productivity...n how people are getting addicted to social media...๐Ÿ˜‰

Must have read some Hi-Funda book which only he understands. So far he and I have common books are HP and GOT, Baki ka kabhi naam bhi nahi suna.
-phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SahiPakdeHain

I'm not getting why shiv is back for such girl ? Aisa kya khaas hai usme ?  

@bold... Beauty

Or idealistically.. she was the first person n only person to love n care for him 
NusiSg thumbnail

In that live chat people requested for the spirit human interaction...also he has to pan it across, Vikram should also have scenes na...I had a problem with the sadhvi part...it miss fired badly for the show!! One mismatch attachment

yes in that LC I gelt jw roo is excites fr human ghost scenes... of course im ok with vyom's scenes privided they're not in overdose.. n plus less of vyom as haddi...๐Ÿคข
NusiSg thumbnail

@ Nusi Sg
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQvQsvVapVg[/YOUTUBE]
1:27 onwards. small clip

OMG she's so chaalu...using him..๐Ÿคข n he's so bhola bhala masoom shareef.. ๐Ÿ˜† hayye I love his ths thick beared..๐Ÿ˜› too hot. . Tfs sydy
Ranified009 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -phoenix-

@bold... Beauty

Or idealistically.. she was the first person n only person to love n care for him 

In a higher form of understanding, you are right. Shivs love is a self investment. This selfless unending dedication is a part of his character which he reflects in his relationship. It's not about the girl. It's about him.
But I'm afraid, EDT has no place for such deep thinking๐Ÿ˜†
krish_1 thumbnail

Must have read some Hi-Funda book which only he understands. So far he and I have common books are HP and GOT, Baki ka kabhi naam bhi nahi suna.

So what does he read?!!