Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
they din't named video as epi no.
but these are first few initial epis uploaded in 2-3 long videos

another one where ACP Shivani Joglekar reaches to shaitan chowki police station to search for unsolved murder mysteries where her bro ACP Sidarth Joglekar file also exit she come there with his intuiting her to visit there

Maharaani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah Gashmeer is awesome as Vikrant, handsome, personable, dashing and hot...however now he is in depression and is not his usual self, show is somehow dull and he is lack luster...so i am waiting for Aditi to return , then only Vikrant will get his zing back, and their chemistry was great.
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maharaani

Yeah Gashmeer is awesome as Vikrant, handsome, personable, dashing and hot...however now he is in depression and is not his usual self, show is somehow dull and he is lack luster...so i am waiting for Aditi to return , then only Vikrant will get his zing back, and their chemistry was great.

he is great n handsome n hot from start from his movie 'carry on maratha"😉
he was shocked n upset when shivani also died. poor girl died horrible death without solving mystery of her brother sidarth joglekar's death. she herself got mysterious death.😭 he also missed her n tried to search for her death n  murderer.

Maharaani thumbnail
thanks for all the efforts to get the videos, i really appreciate.
yeah, have seen gashmeer, i think he s very manly, hot and handsome and a such a  terrific actor, i find him way more awesome than any bollywood hero at present.
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

thanks for all the efforts to get the videos, i really appreciate.

yeah, have seen gashmeer, i think he s very manly, hot and handsome and a such a  terrific actor, i find him way more awesome than any bollywood hero at present.

you are welcome😊
happy u like n appreicate him
his entry scene in carry on maratha is awesome! picking heavy sword😃
Maharaani thumbnail
yup, i like him a lot...he is a rare gem kind...dying to see some passionate and romantic story/scene involving him in anjaan too, as vikrant. Edited by Maharaani - 6 years ago
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

yup, i like him a lot...he is a rare gem kind...dying to see some passionate and romantic story/scene involving him in anjaan too, as vikrant.

in such show u can't get any passionate scene but light romantic nok-zok can only we get.
do you know arjun show in tht too i got to read some beautiful os/ss/ff written on couple arjun sakshi but in show there is no romantic scene
Maharaani thumbnail
you never know, may be some love talks can happen at least...like admitting the feelings.
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

you never know, may be some love talks can happen at least...like admitting the feelings.

may be ðŸ˜Šlet hope for good😃
loveinshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Almost all the episodes can be found at [channel deleted]. This was previously named as Anjaan but now he has changed the channel name.

Initial 4-5 episodes are not there on this channel but u can refer the written updates if u want to catch-up  ðŸ˜Š
Edited by loveinshi - 6 years ago