Posted: 6 years ago
I've missed few of the episodes , and i hugely admire this show. So would love someone to upload videos..full episodes.
i also like this show and searched for epis online but as it is new channel so there they had not posted them anywhere. only promo can be seen.
but someone had posted few epi's though not of good quality
here is link

Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 6 years ago
thank you, though i hope forum moderator/admins/uploader shall get us the videos.
Originally posted by Maharaani

thank you, though i hope forum moderator/admins/uploader shall get us the videos.
you r welcome😊
and yeh or channel whoever upload video bass upload kar de😃
i guess its recap they show on saturday sunday u can watch it on that day.

Yes, I know. Thing is I have not seen Episode 1 to Episode 5 because back then, I did not know about this show, from 6th Episode I saw and liked immensely. But by then all the reruns of those unseen Episodes have been aired and gone, none on YouTube even. I just want those, others are optional, I can manage with others. Edited by Maharaani - 6 years ago
Yes, I know. Thing is I have not seen Episode to 1 Episode 5 because I did not know about this show, from 6th Episode I saw and liked immensely. But by then all the reruns of those unseen Episodes have been aired and gone, none on YouTube even. I just want those, others are optional, I can manage with others.
i had also got to know while surfing through channels on Sunday evening and gashmeer is the main reason to get attention to this show as he is fav. actor and only acted in marathi movies and few hindi till now. it is his first show. he had not seen on tv show.
i had watch first few epis but don't remember where on tv or online 
but after lot of search found this 4th epi

it starts from vikrant reaching shivani's house as she had been murdered brutally.
further found this epis where ACP shivani Joglekar was alive in first few epis