Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
🀣After watching today i could not help but wonder
What if Rahul killed Surbhi πŸ€£
And his end game is killing Naina while Naina's is killing him😳🀣

Pooja saying which husband and wife dont fight just sickened me 
LOL uhm ur husband tried to kill you 
🀣
In most countries after how shit he was treating you its considered spousal abuse
Naren is all puppy eyes as soon as he knows his punching bag wants to leave him😳He just wants to get laid again
πŸ˜†
Lmao supriya trying to light the diya was hilarious πŸ€£Even Khaana was like please dont come annoy me πŸ˜†
Her over possessive love for Naren is bound to destroy him I think she knows he is not her son. And doesnt want anyone to know. 

Nainia putting Narens name on her hand i cringed so hard at that scene 
Ew

Line of the day : I am not marrying Naina I am marrying her factories

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

🀣
In most countries after how shit he was treating you its considered spousal abuse
Naren is all puppy eyes as soon as he knows his punching bag wants to leave him😳He just wants to get laid again
πŸ˜†
Lmao supriya trying to light the diya was hilarious πŸ€£Even Khaana was like please dont come annoy me πŸ˜†
Her over possessive love for Naren is bound to destroy him I think she knows he is not her son. And doesnt want anyone to know. 

Ew

I havent watched the episode.. didnt feel like feeling confused and sad for NarJa.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› But I just read your post and loved it.. 
About Rahul and Naina... I dont know. I dont think their marriage will happen. I want Rahul to get back with Surbhi for some unknown reason... (i think i liked surbhi a lot! πŸ˜›) Also I dont think Rahul killed her... Infact on several occassions, I felt a spark between them too... (maybe it was my over imagination!) Naina will end up alone (she should).. but lets see kia hota hai.. 
Pooja is hurt, angry and all...but she is still doing pehredaari of her piyaa? πŸ˜•πŸ˜• For once Pooja, I want you to be hurt enough to become completely indifferent towards Naren and his family. THAT will teach the morons a very good lesson for not trusting you and for never respecting you. 
Having said all that, still Naren's puppy eyes make me sad... Despite the fact that he committed soo many crimes, I dont know why i still have a soft corner for him.. πŸ˜­ 
Supriyaaa is just plain annoying.. πŸ€’
Naina put NAREN'S name on her hand? πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Yani she had full faith that all the morons in VM are blind too besides being stupid, and no one will notice Naren's name on the hand of  the bride to be of Rahul! πŸ˜† Maano naa maano...Naina is perfectly suitable for this crappy family.. Jaise ko taisa... Tu sair, mien sawa sair...🀣
About the line of the day... πŸ˜† Beta Rahul, Naina ki factories tou tabb milien gy jab Naina zinda chhoray gy.. πŸ˜† Yahan tou Naina aapki factories bhi apne naam kerwanay k chakkar mien hain! πŸ˜†

anoosree thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

You never know. I don't think he killed Surbhi.  

🀣

I was like  πŸ˜•  Socho all those couple while flighting each other also try to kill each other

πŸ˜†

All along it was only Pooja' mistake, now that we know what can unwind Naren, instead of trying to convince him that chandrika was innocent, all she had to do was kiss him hard, bandha would have told of his clown family and even built a temple for sasumom. So yeah Pooja baby Next time come up with the right action before trying to handle your baby husband's tantrums. 

What is with her each time going telling kanah that she will continue with her nonsense. Is it her guilt or arrogance. 

She has already destroyed it to a large extent. 

Ew

And iska saath koon maaf. No one in this stupid family seems to have even a slight whiff  of her evil doings or desires. Sab jo pooja ke piche pade hai. 

Rahul beta, even naina is marrying your property not you, dekthe hai koun kis pur bhaari padtha hai, I so want them to get married.

Views in black.
Edited by anoosree - 6 years ago
anoosree thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

I havent watched the episode.. didnt feel like feeling confused and sad for NarJa.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› But I just read your post and loved it.. 
About Rahul and Naina... I dont know. I dont think their marriage will happen. I want Rahul to get back with Surbhi for some unknown reason... (i think i liked surbhi a lot! πŸ˜›) Also I dont think Rahul killed her... Infact on several occassions, I felt a spark between them too... (maybe it was my over imagination!) Naina will end up alone (she should).. but lets see kia hota hai.. 
Pooja is hurt, angry and all...but she is still doing pehredaari of her piyaa? πŸ˜•πŸ˜• For once Pooja, I want you to be hurt enough to become completely indifferent towards Naren and his family. THAT will teach the morons a very good lesson for not trusting you and for never respecting you. 
Having said all that, still Naren's puppy eyes make me sad... Despite the fact that he committed soo many crimes, I dont know why i still have a soft corner for him.. πŸ˜­ 
Supriyaaa is just plain annoying.. πŸ€’
Naina put NAREN'S name on her hand? πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Yani she had full faith that all the morons in VM are blind too besides being stupid, and no one will notice Naren's name on the hand of  the bride to be of Rahul! πŸ˜† Maano naa maano...Naina is perfectly suitable for this crappy family.. Jaise ko taisa... Tu sair, mien sawa sair...🀣
About the line of the day... πŸ˜† Beta Rahul, Naina ki factories tou tabb milien gy jab Naina zinda chhoray gy.. πŸ˜† Yahan tou Naina aapki factories bhi apne naam kerwanay k chakkar mien hain! πŸ˜†

Partner...even I am loosing interest, to be honest, I am on the verge of quitting it... none of the reasons for what I  started watching the show remains. 

What attracted me to the show was the parallels they drew from the epic.  But now the plots and the characters have become so insufferable that I just don't feel like drawing any parallel.

I fell for malanga, was looking forward to how he becomes more pragmatic, as he gets exposed to different shades of life.  But they have ruined that malanga beyond recognition that I can't bring myself to trust him again. 

Last but not the least Pooja and Naren's beautiful & innocent chemistry.  I don't know why, I just don't  feel the same spark anymore, even when they are in a single frame, it just comes across as any other scene. 

There was a time when I used to anxiously wait for the next episode, but now aaj ka episode dekne ka man nahi kar raha hai.  

Anyways good luck to the PA team. May they do wonderful for themselves  in the future.
Edited by anoosree - 6 years ago
Diadhawan2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@anoosree I loved your advice of kissing him hard and taking right action even I thought of same since golden night changed his mind so she should have done this long back  .πŸ˜†...Naina's character is boring and this idea of killing and looting property is so dumb like kuch mila nahi toh yahi Sahi as they want to show her dangerous ...surbhi was still constant from the starting she wanted naren that's it ..trio of neelu Rahul and surbhi was good .. I've a feeling that surbhi might enter during pheras aur may change the bride .if Supriya knows the truth only then it can make thoda sense  (not justifying her act in any sense ,just saying) otherwise writer just wanted to increase number of villains.
Diadhawan2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoosree

Partner...even I am loosing interest, to be honest, I am on the verge of quitting it... none of the reasons for what I  started watching the show remains. 

What attracted me to the show was the parallels they drew from the epic.  But now the plots and the characters have become so insufferable that I just don't feel like drawing any parallel.

I fell for malanga, was looking forward to how he becomes more pragmatic, as he gets exposed to different shades of life.  But they have ruined that malanga beyond recognition that I can't bring myself to trust him again. 

Last but not the least Pooja and Naren's beautiful & innocent chemistry.  I don't why, I just don't  feel the same spark anymore, even when they are in a single frame, it just comes across as any other scene. 

There was a time when I used to anxiously wait for the next episode, but now aaj ka episode dekne ka man nahi kar raha hai.  

Anyways good luck to the PA team. May they do wonderful for themselves  in the future.

So true!! Even I don't  feel the same . I don't think that I'm ever gonna like his character again . There's no spark in their chemistry because most of the time we've seen fights between them tashan is good but only to some extent.malanga naren was Soo good and unique in true sense because he had his own morals and values and cute of course ..the way he used to respect Pooja was some other level had never seen before but now he is just like a typical male lead aggressive , doesn't trust his wife .this reminds me of Saraswatichandra where lead used to love his lady from the starting and used respect and trust  her .oh miss malanga days so much and yeah there was excitement for next episode πŸ˜­
Amaraah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree they have lost their chemistry I find myself zoning out when they're on screen it's like this is Naren's twin he's truly butchered