Is DD really going off air?

Toulup thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfx9VWPjQZ-/

I thought that with no DD last week, the show will air one or two weeks more than expected. I should have guessed that when I saw Bunty in a sari. It must be the confession scene.

Can someone with another source tell me if DD shooting is really over? 

Maybe they are planning a second season.

Edited by Toulup - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarah.aalli thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
According to a ctew member there r some changea in story line and location as well...
team is going to shift jaipur for further shoots.. and then dd is getting stable trps from beginning even with such bad treatment from channel...

I dont know how reliable this crew member is but seems like they r planning for a season 2 with diff storyline 😕
sarah.aalli thumbnail
if zee would really have to pull a show off air then why not bhootu or fear files?? they r getting 0.5 0.4 trps 😡
pathetic channel if they r really pulling it off air 
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well the director has clearly written 'going off air'...so yes the show is indeed going off air
the show didn't have a good TRP...so i don't think there will be a second season
i myself don't want a second season because TBH Manish deserves a far far far better show.
unicorn1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah.aalli

According to a ctew member there r some changea in story line and location as well...

team is going to shift jaipur for further shoots.. and then dd is getting stable trps from beginning even with such bad treatment from channel...

I dont know how reliable this crew member is but seems like they r planning for a season 2 with diff storyline 😕

I also think that maybe they are planning a sequel or something because there is absolutely no news about this. If they shot the last episode yesterday, we should have got some kind of news beforehand. And location change matlab they are planning something new, hopefully *fingers crossed* 

Even Sonish haven't posted about this jabki director ne kal hi post kar diya tha. I am still kinda hopeful, let's hope for the best yaar 

Edited by arti_ - 6 years ago
unicorn1 thumbnail

if zee would really have to pull a show off air then why not bhootu or fear files?? they r getting 0.5 0.4 trps 😡

pathetic channel if they r really pulling it off air 

Only Kundali and Kumkum bhagya are doing well, baki saare shows doob hi rahe hain.

This mad mad channel 😡
sarah.aalli thumbnail

Originally posted by: arti_

Only Kundali and Kumkum bhagya are doing well, baki saare shows doob hi rahe hain.

This mad mad channel 😡

This channel has zero management... 👎🏼

now I wish manish and sonia best of luck in future. .. such hard working and talented actors deserves the best... 

specially mani... he will be missed alot but im sure he will come back soon with another powerful character 👏

MANISH U WERE FABULOUS AS BSB... WILL MISS BSB ALOT 😭
unicorn1 thumbnail

This channel has zero management... 👎🏼

now I wish manish and sonia best of luck in future. .. such hard working and talented actors deserves the best... 

specially mani... he will be missed alot but im sure he will come back soon with another powerful character 👏

MANISH U WERE FABULOUS AS BSB... WILL MISS BSB ALOT 😭

Yaar, whatever happens, happens for the best 😊

I am sure Manish will continue to rise and shine in this industry after all he is the best telly actor ⭐️

Sonia is such a beautiful, confident and talented actor too. She'll definitely get powerful roles 😃

Hope for the best for Sonish ❤️

And for zeetv, dubega ye bakwaas ghatiya channel 😡
sarah.aalli thumbnail
Crew member abhi bhi yehi bol rha hai k dd ka new season aega with new location and storyline 😕
what the hell yar!!! why manish and sonia are not saying anything... 
Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arti_

This mad mad channel 😡

Indeed disgusting 😡
 Zeetv never promoted well