Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chocolatebond thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Amayrasharma18

๐Ÿคฃ
God..dragon..!! Count me in too..!! If she is here to become kabab m haddi...then our Bashing is on d way...!!
Let her alone...even if Shweta talks one more time about Neil falling for a girl ...she's gone..!! Khannas are already on the top of bashing list..!! ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†

+infinity
Amayrasharma18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -DragonFire-

That is why I don't want to see any scenes of Khannas๐Ÿฅฑ
Okay they are being realistic if they want their son to move on
But the sadist me does not want him to move one so sorry I can't support and empathize with them๐Ÿฅฑ

Indeed..!! They are being realistic and practical..seeing Neil's condition..!! No matter how much he tries to pretend being happy in front of his family but they are very much aware of his condition..!! And 10 yrs is a long time ...to see their son like this everyday..!! Till now i m happy that they didn't pressurize him to get married again like they have done after juhi's death..that would have been their death then... And especially Shweta is not engaged in finding a suitable girl for his tillu ..!! It would have been worse..!! Instead i would like to see them( Although Prakash does) also remembering Avni like Neil does..!!
But still being very much aware of his pathetic condition ...we don't want him to move on..And See Khannas happily chirping about their son being fallen for a girl..!! ๐Ÿ˜†
Clois_semperanc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm I would like to see love story between KK and Mitali maybe she can become his bodyguard and put him in place while he falls for her or something. But then I'm scared to see another couple in NK...they might end up eating Avneil's screen space.
Chocolatebond thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Except for papaji the rest two Swetha and bebe have poor characterisation moreover CVS turn them into  chameleon as per the situation I never felt connected with them from the beginning till now I'm so glad that atleast they changed Swetha into positive character which was never expected so we should not ask or expect more from cvs regarding these characters 
P.s:I hope the lesser they get screenspace the lesser we get to see them in a mission to bring new bahu ๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by Afsana103 - 6 years ago
Shaiksafia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -DragonFire-

I am also not liking this idea that suddenly Mitali will appear from nowhere and start dreaming about marrying a guy who still loves his wife
So far all the spoilers have been true and so there are chances that this spoiler will also be true๐Ÿคข

I hope not I am done with 3rd angle ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Shaiksafia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afsana103

Except for papaji the rest two Swetha and bebe have poor characterisation moreover CVS turn them into chameleon as per the situation I never felt connected with them from the beginning till now I'm so glad that atleast they changed Swetha into positive character which was never expected so we should not ask or expect more from cvs regarding these characters

P.s:I hope the lesser they get screenspace the lesser we get to see them in a mission to bring new bahu๐Ÿ˜•

+1
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Afsana103

Except for papaji the rest two Swetha and bebe have poor characterisation moreover CVS turn them into  chameleon as per the situation I never felt connected with them from the beginning till now I'm so glad that atleast they changed Swetha into positive character which was never expected so we should not ask or expect more from cvs regarding these characters 

P.s:I hope the lesser they get screenspace the lesser we get to see them in a mission to bring new bahu ๐Ÿ˜•

Y are you all thinking Khanna's will start Mitali and Neil 's marriage talk  all of a sudden now, I don't think love triangle will be shown b/w Avneil and Mitali, if that had to be shown, it they would have shown before only in b/ w 10 years Neil and Mitali ,but till now no one has started the talk also ,so I don't think it's true, 
Remember in jail track also rumour was Neil will be paired with Monica but it was false, here also it will be false
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
3rd angle should be banned in NK land!!! Juhi and Vidyut have created enough havoc in the show to last the entire length of the show. At least Karam as Vidyut could act and gave us reason to enjoy him but Juhi the actor and the character were just to painful to watch!

Right now the need of the hour is for Avneil to meet, Neil to know his Avni is alive. They need to get back together. Whatever drama is required for this is fine.

AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
AvNeil are made for each other so Mitali doesn't have any chance what so ever ๐Ÿ˜†
sky-if thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Love triangle?๐Ÿ˜• It better be Neil's plan with friend Mithali to make Avni jealous ๐Ÿ˜†