Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
thanks for updating! 

terrific update. well written! Maan advises Meera! Maan and Meera sing! this is 2 make Vicky jealous! it works! glad Geet understood what they were doing! 

nice Maaneet moments! 

taahir004 thumbnail
Maan too wanted his wife by his side but he knew Vicky will not let go easily
he then approaches Meera and lets her in on his plan
both sing making Vicky jealous and they peck each others cheek too
fortunately Geet understood that they just wanted Vicky to move on and not be stuck at the same point
Maan and Geet finally get their alone time to be close to each other  
Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
note  

i  updated  blog  part  and  send  u  all  links  so

read  and  comment  here  

thnks  a  lot  
jssood thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
link open ni ho rha
after some time i again try
thanx for pm
Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Last  Epl

And  before  geet  say  something  her  lips  is  taken  by  maan  mainly lips. He  slowly  sucking  that  like  he  don't  want  to  hurt  her  soft petal ..he  try  to push  his  tongue  but  geet  is  so  lost  in  K***  she  forget  to  open  her  lips  and  not  other  way  he  slowly  bite  on  her  lips  which  make  his  work and  next  moment  maan  testing  her  sweet nectar  like  anything ...he  more press  her  to himself  ...her  legs  almost  in  air ...

Maan  passion  make  her  forget  that  they  are  in  open  place  near  pool ...maan stop  with  noise  of  thud  ...mg  get  shock  with  voice  its  come  from Vicky  ...room both  give  fearful   gaze  to  each  other  like  what  meera  na  mara  kya  Vicky  ko  but  next  moment  they  heard  meera  giggle  and  mg  get  relax  with that  voice  ...

Maan  give  look  to  geet  ...which  showing  passion and  love   ...maan  say  I  don't  want  be last  in  SR ...I want  to  finish  before  them  with  that maan wink  to  geet  ad  took  her  to  his  room  ...geet  in  maan  arm  and  maan  can  hear  her  increased  heart  beats  which  showing  the  state  of  her  mind  ...thou  maan also  little  bit   nervous  for  this  new Journey ...he  entered  in  room  and  closed door  it  with  his  leg ...he  slowly  make  seat  geet  on  bed . Both  souls  gaze  are  in  each  other ..maan  slowly  took  the  clip  of  geet  hair  which  she  tied  in  messy  pony ...now  her  hair  spread  on her shoulder ...

Maan  took  remote  of  lights  and  make  that  room  less lighter  which  is  give  more  romantic  look ..other  side  geet  like  symptoms  with  maan  eyes ...she  almost  forget  to  took  breath  also ...next  moment  maan  open  the  door  of  terrace  and  moon  light ...peep  into  love  birds ...with  moon  natural  light  now  atmosphere  turn  more  warm and  more  beautiful  ...

Poor  maan  lost  in  geet  when  moon  light  make  bluish  shade  on  Geet  face  which  start  to  add  beauty  of  Geet ...maan  slowly  took  step  to  geet  side  and  seat  near  ...her

He  slowly  cup  geet  face  and  his  eyes  like  asking  a permission  geet  got  his  unspoken  word  and  nodded in yes  ...next both  souls  become  MG  In  true  sense ...

In  mid  night ...maan  who  never  feel  to  sleep  he  seat  on  bed  and  looking  to  his  life ..who  is  covered  with  only  cover  till her  neck  ...her  face  showing ...glow  of  their  love  and  passion  ...maan don't  want  to  disturbed  her  because  he  hardly  give  her  chance  to  sleep ...but passion  attraction  making  him  mad  like  anything  ...he  himself  don't  have  idea  till  when  he  can took  control  on  his  passion ...

Next  moment  maan  grown  in  passion  when  geet  turn  in  sleep  and  put  her  head  on  maan  lap  now  her  back  come  front  of  maan eyes   ...her  silky  white  skin  of  back  ..The cover almost fall from her body   with  her  move ...

Next  moment  maan  finger  start  to  make Patten  on  her  creamy  back  ..his  long  finger  traveling ..to  her  low  back  ...a  moan  escape  from  geet  mouth,  in sleep  also  she  is responding  to  maan  touch ...a  soft  smile  appear  on  maan  face  with  her  response ...

Maan  make  push  himself  down  and  lay  beside  geet  took  her  to  himself  ...now  geet is  in  maan hug  and  maan  hand  making  wonder  on  her  back  ...

Geet  try  to  open  her heavy  lashes ...she  almost  dug  her  nail  on  maan  back  when  maan  press  her  body  on  him ...nude  touch  of  both  body  ..Touching  each  other  in  perfect  manner  ...she  is  so  sensitive  upon  maan  passion...make  sore  her  sensitive  parts ...

Next  maan  brush his  body  with  geet  in  very  sensuous  manner  ...geet  bite  on  maan  shoulder  to  control  herself  ..her  body  shake  like  dry  leaf  with  maan  movement. ...she push  herself  more ...to  his  side  next  few moment  maan  making  same  thing  with  geet ...till  now  geet  open  her  sleepy  eyes  and  once  look  to  maan  ..

Maan  give  apologized  look  to  her  and  open  her  mouth  to  say  sorry  but  next  moment  geet  took  That  M  shape  lips  in soulful  ki** ...maan  flip  herself  now  maan in  under  geet ...he  not  interfer  to her  ...geet  first  k***  him  hard  until  both   turn  breathless  ...next  she  kiss  allover  maan  face  then  she  plant  ki***  to  his  neck  to  stuumock  maan  almost  crush  pillow  to  control  himself ...her every  action  taking  him  to  another  level  of  passion  ...he  wake  up  a  passionate  geet ...now  and  now  he  have  to  face  the  tigress  ...she  again  took  his  lips  for  another  ki**  and  now maan  flip  her  and  cup  her  blo**** when  geet  kis**  him ...when  geet  broke  the  ki**  maan bend  and  took one  blossom  in  his  lips...geet  cried  ...ahh  MAANNN...  Geet  moan  and  maan  entered  in  her  with  passion  ..which  make  geet more  cried  ...

Other  side  when  Vicky  pick  meera  and  almost  push  her  on bed  and  before  she  say  anything  he  attack  her  lips  ...for  a  K*** ...he  murmuring  in  mouth  don't  do  that  ever  ...fhir  chehe  wo  maan  bro  hi  na  ho ...meera  make  him  stop  fro  while  ..and  say  maan  bhai  ne  wo  kiya  tabhi  to  u  come  out  from  your  so  called  gilt  na  MR>VSK ...waise  maan  jiju  is  hot  but  next  her  word  died  in  her  mouth  when  vciky  again  took  her  lips  in  his  lips  this  time  roughly  ...almost  make  them  bleed ...she  cried  in  pain  ...but vikcy  no  ware  to  stop  ..he  almost  tore  her  dress  ...

Other  side  meera  loving  this  wideness  of  Vicky  ...which  she  missed  on  their  SR ...

Past  ...

Vicky  come  inside  the  room  where  meera  seated  on  bed  with long ghoongat  ..she  is  worried  for  vikcy  because  after  that  thrill  she  know  that  Vicky  is  not  in  himself  uski  smile  to  jaise  vanish  hi  ho  gayi  thi .  Vicky  is  tense  till  now  that  thrill  incidence  making  him  hell  nervous  ...he  closed  his  eyes  and  that  image  come  in  front  when  they're  both  body  in  birth suit  they  reach  to  ending  point  and  his  body  react  some  other  way ...he  open  his eyes  in  shock  again  his  body  start  to  turn clod  with  nervousness  and  ...he  almost  run  to  bathroom  side  ...he took  his  mobile  and  dial  maan  number  when  maan  is  going  to  pull  geet  ghoogate  poor  soul  hug  each  other  with sudden  sound  of  ring  ...

Maan  give  one  dead  look  to  mobile  like  mobile  going  to  burst  with  his  gaze  itself  ..he  somehow  come  out  from  geet  hug  and  took  mobile  with  lots  of  cursing  to  that  person  but  name of  Vicky  ..make  him  worried  he  took  the  call  and  went  to  bathroom  side  ..

Geet  give  confused  look  but  he  wait  for  him..

Maan  took  called  and what  happen  Vicky  ...Vicky  almost  cried  bhai  muje  nahi  karna  hai  Ye  SR  and  all  I  am  coming  to  your  room in  5  min  u  send  geet  bhabhi  to  my  room ...

Maan  clam  down  Vicky  what  are  u  doing  its  look  so  awkward  ...what  shall  I  say  to  geet  or  what  shall  I  say  to  family  If  anyone  find  out  this ...

Vicky  no  bro ...but  Vicky  stop  when  meera  entered  in  bathroom  and  took  mobile  from  Vicky  hand and  say  jiju  I  will  handle  it  ..and  she  cut the  phone  its  feel  akward  but  its  needed ...

She  took  Vicky  plam  on her  plam  and  make  him  seat  on  bed ...

Meera  -  we  tied  in  bandan  of  marriage  jaah  do  souls  se  ek  soul  hone  ke safar  hoto  hai jaha  problem  meri  ya  tumari  nahi  hoti  to  wo  humari  hoti  hai ...jiju  jagah  pe  u  can  share  your  mind with  me  Vicky  ...sirf  SE*   hi  marriage  ka  aim  hota  hai  kya  ...

Meera  ask  Vicky  with  tearful  eyes...don't  you feel  or  thought  to  share  with  me ...its  hurt  her  that  guilt  and  all  take  place  in  their  relation  ...If  that  day  I  fail  to give  u  happiness  ..to  kya  app  muje  chode  dete  vicky  she  ask  in  hurtful  voice ...

Vicky  mummer  meera ...but  meera  cut  him...u  hurt  me  big  time  Vicky  u have  to  talk with  me  first .

Vicky  seat  on  floor  beside  meera  and  took  her  in hug  and  mummer  sorry  sorry ...tear  make  way  from  meera  eyes  as  well  as  Vicky  eyes  also ..

Vicky  -  sorry  meera  after  that  day  I feel  angry  frustrated  and  guilty  I  feel  like  I  ruin  your  life  and  I  am not  worthy  of  you . ...but  meera  put  finger on  Vicky  lips  and  make  him  shut  don't  say  like  this  or  else  I  will  break  your  this  mouth ...meera  and  Vicky  both  settle  on  bed  and  for  change  the  mood  meera  start  to  talk  with  Vicky  on  random  topic ...

Vicky  bite  on  meera  lips  when  he  don't  get  response  ...she  come  out  from  past ..with  Vicky  action  ...meera  smile on  Vicky  ..and  next  moment  Vicky  make  meera  his  ..in  all manner  ...

Edited by Mahimaan - 6 years ago
taahir004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahimaan

note  

i  updated  blog  part  and  send  u  all  links  so

read  and  comment  here  

thnks  a  lot  

Will read and comment when I get home please 
Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Very bad, you left me blushing blushing in my office 😳 😳
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update
very romantic n passionate

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks 4 da pm! 

spectacular passionate epilogue! 

Maaneet become one! 

lovely moments! 

Vicky and Meera also become one! 

nice end 
taahir004 thumbnail
Final Epilogue was Sizzling

Both Maan and Geet became one in all senses
while Vicky and Meera too
the flashback to their SR was interesting Meera advising Vicky and letting him know
there is much more to marriage