Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Thanks for second teaser !!
Teasing teaser !!
Lol Vicky and Meera turned out to be shameless person with wild fantasies!!
Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
SOrry  to  all  to  make  u  wait  like  this  
ye  wala  part  kal  hi  aane  wala  tha  but  its  flood  ...when  my  husband  come  before  time  ðŸ˜­

so  i  have  to  stop  writing  for  some  other  work ( devil  mind  stop  there only  dont  think  Much )😉
Mahimaan thumbnail
EPL  One  

Ye  idea  hi  galat  tha  dono  couple  ka  ek  hi destination  pe  aana  ku  ki ...yaha  HM  kam  and  picnic  jada  lag  rahi  hai  ...no  no  one  more  hour  if  I  don't  get  what  I  want  I  am  going  to  kis* her  hard  in  front  of  all ...than  I  will  pick  her  and  took  her  to  MY  BEDROOM  ...YES

Maan  cribed  like  small  child...wo  gadha  VSK  to  nervousness  main  apnhi  hi  SR karne  ke  liye  dar  raha  hai  ...after  my  stunt  family  ne  to same  week  main  hi  hum  dono  borhter  ki  shadi  karva  di  poora  week  to  bas  ritual  main  guzar  gaya ...ek chotasa  ki**  kya  pick  bhi  nahi  mila ...

Upon  that  I  thought  both  girl  feel  comfertable  and nervouse nahi  hogi  but  yaha san  ultha  hi  ho  gaya  meera  to  bold  hai  but geet  shy  and  mere  brother  ki  to  kya  kehane  samrtness  to kahi  toilet main  flush  ho  gai  hai  ...he  ruin  his  own  SR  puls  mine  also ...

Past ..

Both  brother  get  married in  hudel  burdel ...last  two  days  vicky  is not  his  itself  he  is  too  much  nervouse  wais  maan  also  feel  little  bit  nervous  but  Vicky  ...vicky  dash  in  maan room  before  marriage  day  at   night  around  11  clock  like  he  is  going  somewere ...

Maan  cried  when  vicky  broke  his  not  so decent  dreams ...maan  cried  kya  hai  VSK ..javo  so  javo ..

Vicky  say  in  one  breath  maan  me  running  away  from  marriage  please  dono  family  ko  smabhal  lena  ...maan  feel  like  his  heart  stop  for  while

Maan  almost  jump  from  bed  and  cried  come  again  MR.VSK  ...maan  thought  its  may  be  Vicky  another  joke  but  his  face  saying  other  story  he  looking  tense   and  sad...

Maan  went  near  Vicky  and  hold  him  with  shoulder  and  asked  what  happen  Vicky  ...

Vicky  come  out  from  maan  grip  and  seat  on  bed ...wo  main ...

Maan  - spell  the  beans  Vicky  ...vikcy  once  look  to  maan  and  went  to  window  side  and  say  because  of  your  stunt  our  family  tied  up  us  in  so  much  hurry  they  don't  give  time  for  courtship  and  me  and  Meera  want  to  some  thrill  in  our  wedding.

Maan  -  stop    around  the  bush  come  to  the  point  MR  Vicky ...

Vicky  -  Vicky  once  look  around  but  he  avoided  to  look  to  Maan  eyes  and  mummer  we  thought  to  consummated  before  marriage ...

Thou  Vicky  say  this  softly  but  maan  hear  that  ...maan  gritted  his  teeth  in  anger  and  frustration  but he  know  he  have  to   took   patience

Maan  control  all  his  anger  and  frustration  and  ask  in  clam  tone  ...than  ...  Tum  logo  ko  thrill  mila  wedding  ka  ..to  kya  ab  attraction  finish  ho  gaya  ..now  u want  to  run  away  ...thou  maan  get  that  something  is  more  waiting  but  he  try  to  add 2+2 ...

Vicky  -  Maan  stop  I  love  her  and  till  my  death  I  will  love  her ...

Maan  - reply  sacrificially  ohh  really  that's  why  u  running  away  so  she  face  more  than  Death ...alone  here ...

Vicky  -  Vicky  feel  like  someone  snatch  land  from  his  feet  he  not  thought  from  this  point  of  view  ..yes  are  his  runaway  what  about  meera  and  what  about  MG  oh  no  wo  handa  to  kattcha  kha  jaayege  and  khurana  bhi ... he  sat  on  bed  and  hold  his  forehead   with  his  palm ...

Maan  come  near  to  Vicky  ...maan  is  not  Backward  thought  its  deepen  on  couple  what  they  think ...they  can  go  ahead  with  their  way  about  consummated  before  marriage  or  after  marriage  ..its  totally  their  decision .

Maan  feel  awkward  to  ask  but  he  have  to  ask  he  have  to  reach  to  routh  of  Vicky  such  decision .maan  put  hand  on his  shoulder  and  ask  ...wo  tum  log  ...do  u  hurt  her  in  any  way  ...with  your  action  ,is  she  ok  ...do  u  rough  with  her

Vicky  imm  reply  no   Vicky  cheek  turn  dark  shade  of  red  ...in  shyness  and  embarrassment  ...no  bro  I  don't  do  anything  ...kuch  hua  hi  nahi  ...in  between  ..sab  khatam  ho  gaya  ...

Maan  took  breath  on  Vicky  word ...but  what  do  u  mean   in  between  sab  khatam  ho  gaya ...

Maan  - Vicky  thik  se  bolo ...i  am  losing  my  patience  now  ...maan  say  in hard  tone ...

Vicky  apke  patience  pata  nahi  mera  kya  losse ho  gaya  hai  ... He  took  deep  breath  and  say  yesterday  we  went   to  lonavala  XYZ  hotel  for  ..

Maan replay  your  thrill  ...

Vicky  nodded  ...but  don't  know  what  happen  because  of  tension  or  what  in  between  I miss  the things ...and  kuch  huva  hi  nahi  ...and  now  I  m  feel  guilty  to   Face  meera  maan ...its  so  embarrassing  ...

Maan  side  hug  Vicky  ...how  could  be  person  like  u act  and  think  like  this  ...

I  am  not  judging  u  neither  meera  its  totally  your  both  decision  to what  path  u  follow  ...than  second  ...why  u  think  that  MAN  ko  first  attempt  main  hi hona  chiye ...do  u  practice  on  it  in  clooadge  or  office  ...maan  ask  steamily  poor  Vicky  nodded  in  no  imm   maan  say  than   don't  make  this  ego  or  guilt  issue  ...that's  a  natural  things   Tum  tension  lake  how  could  u  get good  result  Vicky  ...

With  maan  word  Vicky  turn  mute  with  lots  of  though ...

A  soft  smile  appear  on  maan  lips  ...

Maan  - so  how  u running  away  by  road  or  by  air  maan  ask  in  hard  tone  ...

Vicky  look  to  maan  with  shock  face ...and  ans imm  no  I  am  not  going  anywhere ...maan  giggle  on  Vicky  reply  ...

Vicky  make  face  on  maan  teasing  ...

Maan  laugh  loudly  on  ..vicky  face  ...

Maan  took  some  step  to  door  side  and  say  waise  Vicky  sahi  hai  khaya  piya  kuch  nahi  glass  toda  baara  aana  ...

Vicky  throw  a cushion  to  maan  side  with  irritation  ...

Maan  come out  from  flashback  ...bas  with t hat  daring  VSK  turn  into  ..Chuha  VSK ...na  khood  kar  raha  hai  na  muje  karne  de  raha  hai  ...

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks 4 da pm! 

fascinating update! well written! 

enjoyed the convo btwn Maan and Vicky!  
taahir004 thumbnail
Fabulous Part

I really liked how Maan advice Vicky and makes him understand that if its his first time
then he should not get stressed or let ego come inbetween Vicky and Meera
so Meera is the bold one while Geet is the shy one  
jssood thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
fantastic
in this part no girls only msk and vsk
anu5 thumbnail
@Epilogue 1 
Teasing start di
Liked it!! 
Maan was frustrated with Vicky's deeds and was pissed off that he couldn't romance his wife Geet even after getting married to Geet apropos to Vicky and Meera's little adventure and passionate affair. Vicky confesses his little adventure with Meera and was all set for his escapades as he couldn't face Meera aftermath but glad that Maan's words hit his chords and made him realise what mistake he was about to commit. 
:))
anu5 thumbnail
Looking forward to the next update
:))
HateMee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Haha super interesting hilarious conversation...
Mahimaan thumbnail
epl  two  

Maan  come  out  from  past  and  took  a  sham pan  in  his  hand  and  move  to  pool side  where  that  trio  is  seated  ...as  maan  assume  there  Vicky talking  with  geet  and  poor  meera  gazing  him  with  loglines  ...maan  nodded  and  settle  himself  near  meera  today  he  going  to  use  his  two  way attack alcohol  and  J...yes ...

Maan  ask  softly  missing  him..

Poor  meera  in  trance  mummer  terrifically  ...missing  like  hell.  Just  than  click  her  what  she  say to  maan  she  bite  her  tongue  and  say  sorry  ...

Maan  cut  her  why  u  saying  sorry  me  also  missing  her  maan  look  once  to  geet ...

I  am  sorry  behalf  of  Vicky  ..meera  for  ruin  your  most  imp and  beautiful  moment  ...but  he  feel  guilt  ...for  ...u  got  na  what  I  saying  ..

Meera  get  idea  that  Vicky  share  the  incidence  with  maan  and  she  don't  feel  its  odd  because  if  she  is  on  vikcy  place  she  also  done  same  ...she  too  deep  breath ...and  say  I  know  jiju   and  feel  bad  for  him...

Maan  -  no  don't  feel  bad  abhi  bad  feel  karneka  waqt  nahi  hai  ye  VSK  ko  line  pe  lane  ka  waqt  hai  ...

Meera  look  to  maan  with  confuse  means  jiju  she  ask .

Maan  bas  fallow  my  act  ye  tumara  pati  jo  tumko room  main  lake  jaayega  he  will  not  come  out  for  next  two  word  mark  my  word ...

Meera mouth  open  in  perfect  0  shape  ...redness  spread  all  over  her  cheek  and  before  meera  get  anything  maan  softly  pick  her  red  red  cheek  and  give  her  glass  of  shampain ...

Maan  mummer  when  he  pick  her  meera  don't  show  your  shock  face  he  is  looking  to  here  only  ...meera  got  maan  plan  and  she  took  glass  from  maan  hand  and  she  also  pick  on  maan  cheek  ...

Two  souls  almost  stop  took    breath  they  are  in  frozen  stage  ...they  gaping  to  meera  and  maan  with  perfect  O  shape ...

Meera  drink  that  one  go...she  took  some  step  but  maan  hold  her  hand  ...and  start  to  sing ...

Maan  - suno

Meera - kaho

Maan - kahaa

Meera - sunaa

Maan  - kuchh huaa kyaa?

Meera - abhi to nahin

hmm kuchh bhi nahin

hmm kuchh bhi nahin

maan  - chali hawaa

jhuki ghataa

kuchh huaa kyaa?

Meera  - abhi to nahin

kuchh bhi nahin

meera  took  out  her  palm  form  maan    hand  and went to  Vicky  side  she  take  round  around  him  and  sung 

teri qasam ye dilkash nazaare

karte hain ishaare jo samjhe koyi

mere sanam ye khamosh aankhen

bhi karti hain baaten jo samjhe koyi

samajhaa nahin tum samjhaa do

before  Vicky  hold  her  ...again  maan  come there  and  pull  her  to  his  side 

maan  -are suno

kaho

kahaa sunaa

kuch hua kya

abhi to nahin

kuchh bhi nahin

Vicky  took  some  step  to  meera  side  to  pull  her  from  maan  hug  HE  feel  J  with  his  own  brother  and  its  making  him  angry...Meera  once  look  to  Vicky  than  to  maan  and  sung  ...with she  pull  maan  to  her side

bas jo chale to subah se lekar

rahoon shaam tak main tere sang mein

gar ho sake to main apne dilbar

teraa naam likh doon har ik rang mein

baaton mein naa uljhaao

are suno

kaho

kahaa sunaa

kuch hua kyaa

abhi to nahin

kuchh bhi nahin

maan  sung  next  line  with  looking  to  geet  side  ...geet  who  is  so  shock  till  now  but  maan  gaze  she  got  its  for Vicky  ...meera  and  maan  teasing  Vicky  ...

achchhaa kabhi phir baat chhedenge

marzi nahin hai tumhaari abhi

kuchh ho gayaa to badi hogi mushkil

ki chhoti umar hai hamaari abhi

main kyaa karoon batlaa do

suno

kaho

kahaa sunaa

kuch hua kyaa

abhi to nahin

kuchh bhi nahin

chali hawaa

jhuki ghataa

kuchh huaa kyaa?

zaraa saa kuchh huaa to hai

zaraa saa kuchh huaa to hai

maan  again  bend  to  pick  on  meera  cheek  but  before  he  do  that  meera  get  pulled  by Vicky  and  next  moment  Vicky  pick  her  and  put  her  on  his  shoulder  like  cowman  and  took  long  long  step  to  his   bedroom  side  ...

meera  once  look  to  mg  and  blink  the  eyes  ...like  saying  thanks  jiju ...

other  side  maan  bend  to  geet  side  and  slowly  touch  her  ear  with  his  lips  and  mummer  kuch  hua  kya  ...poor  geet  turn  red  in  shyness  ...

Geet  try  to  walk   away  from  maan  but  maan  is fast  and  he  grab  her  and  pull  to  himself ...geet get caged  in  maan  arm   like ...soft  doll they  looking  like  two pats  of  puzzle  which  get  fixed   ...maan  each  touch  making  havoc  in  geet  body  ...mind and  soul ..she  very  well  know  that  maan  holding  himself  just  for  Vicky  ...after  Vicky  ruin  their  SR also  maan  is  calm  for  meera  and  Vicky  but  now  ..she  have  to  face  most  passionate  and  demanding  maan  ... She  shake  with  thought  itself .

And  before  geet  say  something  her  lips  is  taken  by  maan  mainly lips. He  slowly  sucking  that  like  he  don't  want  to  hurt  her  soft petal ..he  try  to push  his  tongue  but  geet  is  so  lost  in  K***  she  forget  to  open  her  lips  and  not  other  way  he  slowly  bite  on  her  lips  which  make  his  work and  next  moment  maan  testing  her  sweet nectar  like  anything ...he  more press  her  to himself  ...her  legs  almost  in  air ...