Users

Frequent Posters

Ivone12 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello Rainbow Friends, just cannot understand this paparazzi, even they are not sparing the dead😑

Sridevi's body has reached her home and the coverage media giving is really annoying also the public are crazy 😑

But then the celebrity has to pay for what they are or were.

A few quotes of being famous and celebrity :

"One thing about being famous is the people around you, you pay all their bills so they very rarely disagree with you because they want you to pick up the check".

"The strangest part about being famous is you don't get to give first impressions anymore. Everyone already has an impression of you before you meet them".

Good Night Guys😊

Agree with your words Padmaja , but Sri was one of the highly talented actresses and most loved one ,that must be the main reason for all this attention. Since 3 days we are also feeling sad for her sudden demise . 
Good night Padmaja .πŸ€—
Image result for flowers to friends gifs
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Here I am again πŸ˜ƒ

Reading those last pages in previous CC and found this gif that Nada posted πŸ˜†

I was doing this today most of a day...πŸ˜† Thanks for gif Nada. πŸ˜ƒ and thank you for that Alice in Wonderland gif,,,I really felt like this yesterday...πŸ˜†

Srodna slikaπŸ˜†

Srodna slika

πŸ˜†

Thank you Madi, Nada and Dragice for all beautiful gifs, wonderful siggies, magical images and beautiful Prats pictures you posted on last pages of previous CC ❀️

Beautiful words about Love and Life, Madi πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

"Love is like a rainbow: the more you see it, the more you realize what a miracle it really is!!Sometimes life comes at you fast. The least you should know is that you can do anything if you try, and that nothing can stop you. Life is that valuable thing that is unique to you. No one can change it; just you. And endure till the end, because we don't know when it will touch the dead end!!"

1 53

Edited by Sneha...Love - 6 years ago
Ivone12 thumbnail
Ivone12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Here I am again πŸ˜ƒ

Reading those last pages in previous CC and found this gif that Nada posted πŸ˜†

I was doing this today most of a day...πŸ˜† Thanks for gif Nada. πŸ˜ƒ and thank you for that Alice in Wonderland gif,,,I really felt like this yesterday...πŸ˜†

Srodna slikaπŸ˜†

Srodna slika

πŸ˜†

Thank you Madi, Nada and Dragice for all beautiful gifs, wonderful siggies, magical images and beautiful Prats pictures you posted on last pages of previous CC ❀️

Beautiful words about Love and Life, Madi πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

"Love is like a rainbow: the more you see it, the more you realize what a miracle it really is!!Sometimes life comes at you fast. The least you should know is that you can do anything if you try, and that nothing can stop you. Life is that valuable thing that is unique to you. No one can change it; just you. And endure till the end, because we don't know when it will touch the dead end!!"

1 53

Ivone12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Hi , Dragice , very happy to see you back πŸ€—

Related image

Ivone12 thumbnail
Edited by Ivone12 - 6 years ago
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends πŸ˜Š

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Hello Dragice πŸ€— Is it still snowing in Zagreb?

Here we are snowed in and it is very cold. Thank you for a hot tea, this is just what I need now...😊

Here are some sweets with tea...😊

Spitzbuben, ricetta biscotti di Natale dell'Alto Adige

Baci di dama alla nocciola farciti con nutella. Deliziosi biscottini farciti con nutella ideali per il the, il caff o da regalare

Sending some warm sweaters for surviving this cold Winter's days πŸ˜Š

Fall has returned and so has my sweater game KJP Instagram

Keep warm and take care...❀️

Winter fall 2013/2014

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Dragica for spring in our CC.πŸ˜ƒ