Users

Frequent Posters

Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Krishna537

Thanks for the surprising gift DiπŸ€—

Wow very beautiful story😊
Meharya are childhood friends and now they realised its Love.. All is fine.. But this milletery studying is something different. Am also feared about this he is strict about studies and weak at mehek😳 she is madly in love with him
Vicky also accompanied with him so it's some better.. SK handed her a phone to keep in touch with her but, how can these two years will be filled with out him😲
He shared first kiss as both will miss each other😳
Let's see how he manged to keep his promise

You made my morning more Beautiful Di😳😊
Thanks a lot for this.. Have a great weekend to you diπŸ€—

You are welcome my dear and thank you 😳
Panda team made me write this πŸ˜†
Have a wonderful day sweetheart πŸ€—
snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Saanjh, congratulations on this new TS. β­οΈπŸ‘
Here Shaurya and Mehek grew up together coz of Karuna Maa's bed ridden condition and 
Mehek's mother being Khannas care taker. Shaurya is Mehek's mentor, guide and philosopher
plus her God father too. Takes care of her studies and bears the expenses too. Worries when
she doesn't get good scores but the naive kid is in her dream world of Shaurya. β€οΈ Seems to
have have lost her way in her woven dreams. Shaurya is right in advising her to take up her
studies seriously and stand on her own feet. β­οΈ Love will not be enough in life always.

Shaurya has his own dreams which doesn't include Mehek and that is serving in Military. 
Grabs the opportunity thrown at him and is ready to leave Mehek and do his duties as a 
soldier. Mehek may be proud of him but is depressed at the thought of having to live
without Shaurya for 2 years. For Shaurya the period apart seems very short but for 
Mehek it looks like a life time. Mehek hides at their favorite spot and cries her heart out 
and is devastated at the thought of being separated from Shaurya. Shaurya finds her, consoles
her and finally gives her the first kiss. But Saanjh you portrayed her as a minor.😲 
Do something abt it. πŸ˜• Presents her with mark of a married woman, a mangalasutra and
asks her to wait for him and that he'll return to her no matter what.⭐️

Mehek comes back from her exam to bid adieu to Shaurya unable to write her exam. πŸ˜’
Shaurya who is saddened at the feeling of having to leave without seeing Mehek is happy
and contend to see her at the airport. Mehek gives him a return gift of Friendship band with
a request to Shaurya not to remove it ever and with a heavy heart Shaurya leaves for his
duties and Mehek to the world of reality sans Shaurya.

Thanks for the PM Saanjh and this new story.πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ€—

Oops, thanks Panda gang.πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ₯³
Edited by snehatara - 6 years ago
Zkm_Aly thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww! Childhood love is the sweetest of all. Very unique concept. Military it means it's going to be emotional. Please don't give it a sad ending. Thanks for the pm.
AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wow what a beautiful Sunday morning surprise with another story πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
It is beautiful story with mehrya as childhood friends πŸ‘
SK being in military job seems very interesting. I am imagining him in the uniform and definitely he will look way more dashing and hotπŸ˜‰
Mehrya already in so much love , I wonder I their relationship will carried further. πŸ˜³
Beautiful romantic moment of mehrya first kiss was jus amazing and awesomeπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
Will shaurya really comeback to Mehek and marry her πŸ˜‰
Please continue soon πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the PM πŸ˜›

Mishtilove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful and cute love story.
THanku for this story😊
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ic_2000

It's a beautiful story.

Loved it.

Thank you my dear 😳
cvdmerwe40 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely story di please update soon i cant want to read what happend after 2 year with mehak and sk. please give them a happy ending ⭐️
Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ€— Thank you Sanju !
Beautiful story Mehek loves SK more then words can express and SK loves her just as much but two years seperation is heartbreaking as life changes and people change as well. Couldn't help but feel heartbroken along with Mehek throughout the story have a feeling something wrong is gonna happen as these two childhood sweethearts have several hurdles in their path first one being Mehek is SK's nannys daughter and him working in the military is dangerous on its own . Can't wait to see what comes next. Please update soon feeling depressed today and just want to keep reading 😭
Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanjh30

Panda team,this one was for you. 😊
Please keep that axe lady and the blood sucking/flesh eating zombies away 😭

Maya,your threats did work πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† thanks Sanju just to prove good behavior doesn't work around here gotta go back to gangster panda mode 😈 πŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Very beautifully written chellama...hope he comes back and keeps his promises... waiting for the next chapter..
Update soon ..
Thank you for the PM..