That song..uske bahane se hi dono itta close aaye.. hayee😳
Naina bholi h..but bholuram usko bholi rehne na degaπŸ˜‰

Hehe thank you so much dear πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Ab mujhe man kar raha tha title change kar dun...bholuram ki bholi Naina...πŸ˜†
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: bushraurooj

too good yaar, I was able to visualise it... I hope we get to see such cute scenes...

Thank you so much Bushra πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sky-if

Whoa! This was lovely! Loved how you weaved in earlier incidents into a secret chai meeting!

Poor Sameer - kahaan Munna Pandit ise English pictures dihka rahe hain aur Naina jo bhaavarth ke chakkar me...  πŸ˜† PS: Leap ke baad bhi 90s me hi tho honge - asanskaari kaise banenge? πŸ˜†

Thank you so much dear...😳 Yes n I so want Naina n Sameer to discuss all the past chance meetings or where they just missed meeting each other...😊 like when they discussed the chewing gum incident on the show!!😳 
BOLD: Yaar sach bolun to na mere mind me yahi cheez click ki kal ke episode ke baad...English film...aisi vaisi to nahi hehe...there was a time when Pandit spoke about how Munna drinking pepsi is reminding him of English films...Sameer too had a hearty laugh at that (my asanksari hopes were high then...bholuram is not so bhola πŸ˜†) Bholuram apni bholi Naina ko pakka lessons dega in asanskari things πŸ€£ab isi ke liye to leap ka intezaar hai varna school scenes se badh kar kuch nai lagta mujhe πŸ˜ƒ
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dixie123

Bhavartak mein samjhana was excellent Surbhi πŸ‘πŸΌ very well written keeping their basic characters in line.

Thanks dear Nivi...πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ yep thanks for the encouragement!! 
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PritiSC

Too good...can imagine scene in front of my eyes...hopefully something like this happen

Please keep writting

Thanks Preeti...so happy to see you guys are able to visualize it...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Amazing Surbhi... it was very intense and finally Naina ko bhavarth samajh aa hi gayaπŸ˜›

Too good...loved to read itπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks dear Manisha...😊 you are always there to encourage me...thanks so much...Love you for this😊 πŸ˜³
Haan this bhaavarth was bholepan ke side effects πŸ˜‰
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharif_lafungi

I loved loved loved it... 

So so beautifully written and such marvellous care taken to keep the characters intact... 
The flower touch is my ultimate fav now... I just hope CVS Ye flower romance dikhayein... 
Beautiful os... 

Awww thanks a ton dear...😳😳😳 So happy to see you find my characters inline with Sameer n Naina of our show...flower romance yay...I took care to stick to the no-touch limits most of the time πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vandy-

This was awesome...

I wish we could see such detailing in the show too...I'm dying to see such scenes between samaina

Please keep writing more of these

Thanks dear Vandy πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š I'm just dying to see Samaina dating...I hope CVs give us some school dating scenes...some more of secret codes...talks in class...more of masoomnirdoshpyaar (would not mind lessening the maasomiyat though πŸ˜†)