Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Janas2017

Of all the people, Simmi, I am gonna miss that humour of urs most. Keep it up. Kane & Abel; Anami crying buckets. Who's going to give her Co. I don't think Sat. She'll support Vats. So it has to be BD ðŸ˜Š. Going to watch. So will write later.

That's nice to hear Jana.🤗

Thanks!

If they come back with S2, we'll meet sure.
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Shreya- You wanna play Sita?

Vats did say he doesn't like sharing his cake in Sat's dream, seeds for discord I think.

P.S- I'm totally convinced of the sibling rivalry  now, i even think Vat's new hair style looks like 80s BW villains'😆
Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Et tu, Shreya? Am watching & posting. Sita maiyya. ATB. No I think Vats & Anami will b shown as positive.
Christie2017 thumbnail
What if in S2, Anami is shown as killed?😃
Niti_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Hmm the screen split & froze on the twins..

May be they'll take sibling rivalry to next level.. let's go Cain & Abel way for the next vyuha😆

Maha Bharat is done, let's move on
Vats is gonna turn the big bad brother jealous of his sister and make her life miserable.
Anami can cry buckets, along with Satrupa TRP will be high

i actually like the idea... the goody 2 shoes turning a badie
BookWormV thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Personally it was a brilliant end to the show. The number of plots they wrapped up in this one week and this brilliant cliffhanger is totally a 'Rishton ka Chakravyuh' thing. Loved it! (Gonna wait and see if another Season comes.. quite doubtful though).
Christie2017 thumbnail
Gals, I've an even better idea. Narrottam is declared joint heir. This doesn't gel well with Anami & vats. So they become negative and start rachaofying shadyantras. But now Avdhoot totally in love withTanya, becomes positive and supports bro Narrottam after asking Maafi. Sat becomes nicy nicy and supports Narrottam and becomes cry baby; but BD the brooding father becomes lion hearted and supports his legitimate children.
So new chakravyuh.
Minionite thumbnail
Janas and Simmi, here's another one.

It turns out that Vatsalya and Anami aren't actually twins and Vatsalya isn't the real son of Satrupa. Guruji saved him from the accident and hid him away, letting him live his life the way he wanted and in the process Guruji let it out that Vatsalya was actually born to another one of Baldev's many women, but she never told Baldev and Vatsalya was born a few days before Anami. Daamo was roped into the secret by Guruji and when one of Satrupa's children was stillborn, Vatsalya was put in place given he was only a few days old so no one would ever be able to tell.

Now Vatsalya has returned for revenge as his real mother died a few years ago. We now see the tashan between Vatsalya and Anami. But when Anami discovers why Vatsalya is acting like he did, she supports him just like she supported Narottam at one point. The chakravyuh intensifies when Satrupa supports the two as well against the rest of the family. Then Avdhoot, who has become positive and married Tanya, also joins the fray demanding his rights since he was legally adopted by Baldev.
Christie2017 thumbnail
Brilliant Shreya. So what would this make BD? His reactions. Maybe he'll say all the heirs r getting a share except me and will again go back to his drinks or play pool.😆
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janas2017

Brilliant Shreya. So what would this make BD? His reactions. Maybe he'll say all the heirs r getting a share except me and will again go back to his drinks or play pool.😆

Ah he's accepted Anami and Narottam so he'll be torn and then he'll disappear and only reappear at the end when everything is sorted out. He's not very good with taking responsibility for his actions. ðŸ˜†