Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

What BS defense from Papon! 
Affection, my Foot! Kissing an 11 yr old girl on her lips is affection? Gurus kiss students on their lips! 
Yeah Right! 
He was creepy and molesting the kid, we are not blind, vdo is there for all to see...cannot believe the girl's parents and Papon's fans are defending this! ðŸ˜²
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
If Papon really thought what he did wasn't wrong he wouldn't be telling the recorder to cut the video! That was so disgusting! Shame on him!
hasini009 thumbnail
what do celebs think of themselves. chahe wo chhoti bachhi ho ya middle age woman. kisi ko bhi pakad kar kiss karte hai tharki log🤢

DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Holy shit that was so disgusting to watch. He literally grabs her cheeks and kisses her. Not even a peck but literal smooch. Yuck 🤢

Her parents saying that it's not a big deal should be thrown in jail along with Papon.
This came out because of a live chat but now I can only imagine the shit some of these perverts do behind cameras. Lord this is so disturbing. I hope this doesn't get brushed under the rug.
hasini009 thumbnail
IF double standards ki jai ho. if my fav kisses someone without their permission its cute, affectionate. if others did, its tharkipan

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
W*F IS WRONG WITH THIS "FATHER"?!!! He is NO FATHER?!??!   ðŸ˜¡ NO FATHER WILL allow his daughter to be molested, W*F IS WRONG WITH THEM?!!? 😡 😡
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -ShotOfTequila-

Holy shit that was so disgusting to watch. He literally grabs her cheeks and kisses her. Not even a peck but literal smooch. Yuck 🤢

Her parents saying that it's not a big deal should be thrown in jail along with Papon.
This came out because of a live chat but now I can only imagine the shit some of these perverts do behind cameras. Lord this is so disturbing. I hope this doesn't get brushed under the rug.

It's massively disturbing!!! I feel like f**king having a bath!!!! 😡 😡
hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

W*F IS WRONG WITH THIS "FATHER"?!!! He is NO FATHER?!??!   ðŸ˜¡ NO FATHER WILL allow his daughter to be molested, W*F IS WRONG WITH THEM?!!? 😡 😡

money speaks

Maaya_Memsaab thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The intention was purely evil because right after it happened.. & when he realized it has been caught on cameras ..he immediately hesitated & asked the camera dude to stop recording. His body language gave it away!

The whole thing was done in wrong intention only. Such a shame that the parents are keeping mum over this & supporting the molester!
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
That's really awkward. W*F was this guy doing? How old is the girl?