Frequent Posters

-Villete- thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Morning, Tehs! 😊
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
GUYS! I DIDNT KNOW THIS PLACE EXISTED! OMG. ITNI KHUSHI ! GODS! 
HI ! I'm Prags ! Ardent DMG follower and lover of all things Armaan Mallik! Nice to meet y'all! I hope we keep this place alive and talk about DMG and be happy ! :D
-Villete- thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMGThings

HI ! I'm Prags ! Ardent DMG follower and lover of all things Armaan Mallik! Nice to meet y'all! I hope we keep this place alive and talk about DMG and be happy ! :D

Hi, Prags! I'm equally excited about this space. And we are all pretty much in the same boat here! And yep, the idea is to keep DMG alive on the forum and in our hearts! I'm Anaya. Were you active on the forum when the show was running, btw?
DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Villete-

Hi, Prags! I'm equally excited about this space. And we are all pretty much in the same boat here! And yep, the idea is to keep DMG alive on the forum and in our hearts! I'm Anaya. Were you active on the forum when the show was running, btw?

Hey Anaya ! So nice to meet you! And, no. I wasn't active on the forum when the show was on. I was a smol bby then. We didn't even have internet in our house at that time. Joined the forum in 2014! What about you ?
smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hi friends enjoy this VM
Armaan Riddhima 

phir bhi tumko chahunga

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=lfKrN28e5_c[/YOUTUBE]

Tum mere ho iss pal mere ho
Kal shayad yeh aalam na rahe
Kuch aisa ho tum tum na raho
Kuch aisa ho hum, hum na rahein...

Yeh raaste alag ho jaaye
Chalte chalte hum kho jaayein...

Main phir bhi tumko chahunga... (x4)

Iss chahat mein marr jaaunga
Main phir bhi tumko chahunga
Meri jaan mein har khamoshi le
Tere pyaar ke naghme gaaunga
mmm...

Iss chahat mein marr jaaunga

Edited by smiley_lizi - 6 years ago
DMGThings thumbnail
I noticed that there was conversation about favourite scenes. One of mine is from the second episode. When Dr Keerti announces that Ridzi's diagnosis of the patient is correct and Armaan loses the bet and he has to be her servant for a day. In the canteen, the other 4, apart from Armaan are talking about the bet. And then, in unison, Ridz, Sapna & Atul go, 4 SANDWICH LAANA WAITER !
I have so much love for that scene! Really. One of the best gang scenes on the show !
-Villete- thumbnail

Hey Anaya ! So nice to meet you! And, no. I wasn't active on the forum when the show was on. I was a smol bby then. We didn't even have internet in our house at that time. Joined the forum in 2014! What about you ?

Same here! I read fan fictions here. I was active back in the day on my older sister's account and couldn't continue through college. Finally joined last year. 😊
DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Villete-

Same here! I read fan fictions here. I was active back in the day on my older sister's account and couldn't continue through college. Finally joined last year. 😊

Yeah, I mostly read fanfic too. But, in the beginning, sometime in 2014, when I'd joined, the KaJen AT was active, so I used to post a lot on there too. Sadly, after their divorce the AT was shut, just a few threads shy of 1000.
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hi prags...

I u derstand Tehs happiness and craziness too about Armaan Malik...
Let's relive our fav show again.
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I noticed that there was conversation about favourite scenes. One of mine is from the second episode. When Dr Keerti announces that Ridzi's diagnosis of the patient is correct and Armaan loses the bet and he has to be her servant for a day. In the canteen, the other 4, apart from Armaan are talking about the bet. And then, in unison, Ridz, Sapna & Atul go, 4 SANDWICH LAANA WAITER !

I have so much love for that scene! Really. One of the best gang scenes on the show !

Of course I loved AR scenes but I loved gang scenes too much and their mastic was awesome,,.

One thing I hated about the CVs was none of the Jodi's got the deserving end.