Dill Mill Gayye Chat House ~ Thread 1

smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Dill Mill Gayye
Forum
Chat House

Do you love Dill Mill Gayye? You want to talk about it? Koi baat nahi! Hum baatein karwa lenge.. 😉 Kam baatein karne wale, jyada baatein karne wale, thodi masti karne wale, thodi serious rehne wale, jyada sone wale, raat bhar jagne wale, pagalpanthi karne wale ya fir apne dunia mein DMG k sapne boonne wale Sab ko Yahan swag se Swagat karti hu kyon ki yeh sirf Chat House nahi, Iss forum k andar yeh humara chota sa ghar hai jahan hum jitna chahiye jo chahiye baatein kar Sakte hai. Koi nahi hai Rokne wala... rokega kaun? Ghar toh apna hi hai! 😳 Ab bas kud paro

Edited by smiley_lizi - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Villete- thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi there! I love the effort you made and this is an amazing idea to bring DMG back on this forum! Kudos! Ten and a half years later, we still want more! DMG was one amazing show ❤️

Thanks for the thread! Hope to see some real action here soon   😳
smiley_lizi thumbnail
^^
Hi Anaya. (I got to know your name from your Profile.)
I am Laizu.
And Welcome in this thread with your lovely first comment. 🤗
Love you for responding first.❤️
 And I love you all the people here in the DMG forum.
I myself is less talkative. 
But I'd love to see DMGians here come and talk their heart out. Whatever we want to say. Laugh / cry / fight and get back together again here for the love of DMG.
Hum toh chalei thei dost banke jaane kaha Dill Mill Gayye.
10 and half years. Really...😲
It feels like just that day only.
Edited by smiley_lizi - 6 years ago
-Villete- thumbnail
Hi, Laizu! Thank you! Yep, we are heading towards the 11th year now and yet the magic of that show continues! Tbh, despite the changes in the show's cast and all the divisions among KaSh/KaSu/KaJen fans, the show continued to thrive.

So, let's get this started! Ask your friends to join in!
Tell me about your first favorite memory from the show? Let's discuss it from the very beginning!

Here's mine! " Coach, Badal lo boys! Faide main rahoge!
😉 Edited by -Villete- - 6 years ago
smiley_lizi thumbnail
I don't have any DMG friends active here.
But DMG forum visitors are welcome here. Anyone as they love DMG.

FIrst time I saw DMG on tv Armaan was hitting his head on the wall in desperation, why he sees only Riddhima everywhere! He couldn't understand and he was hitting head on locker. 😆
That was episode 17
Edited by smiley_lizi - 6 years ago
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Laizu 
Great effort...

If only we get more active members here...
10 years later we still miss and want to talk about our fav show is the fact that DMG WAS DMG
no comparisons..
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I started watching the show from day 1 as I was a sanjivani fan too and wanted to see how the sequel would come up..
And from day 1i was hooked on to dr.armaan.
-Villete- thumbnail

Originally posted by: smiley_lizi

I don't have any DMG friends active here.
But DMG forum visitors are welcome here. Anyone as they love DMG.

FIrst time I saw DMG on tv Armaan was hitting his head on the wall in desperation, why he sees only Riddhima everywhere! He couldn't understand and he was hitting head on locker. 😆
That was episode 17

Oh yeah, KSG hitting his head against the lockers and Riddhima walks in! Such an adorable scene! And ohmygod, you actually remember the exact episodes! 👏

Here's one from me - Their car ride on the way to Medical Camp! And the scene just before that where Armaan confuses Riddhima who's trying to say both thank you and sorry!

Gimme more! Haha, can't help it! ❤️
-Villete- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tehs

I started watching the show from day 1 as I was a sanjivani fan too and wanted to see how the sequel would come up..

And from day 1i was hooked on to dr.armaan.

Same here, I wanted to see what'd follow Sanjeevani! I remember watching a special about the making of DMG and how they'd continue the show post Sanjeevani! *super embarassed*

Rimzzz02 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I started watching the show when Sukirti Kandpal was playing the role of Riddhima but I wasn't big of dmg. I fell for the show when I watched KaSh as AR episodes on Star Uthsav.